And now we act

The mark of the moon

Ryeowook could feel his face becoming the exact shade of the carpet he now walked on. How any woman can handle wearing a skirt is a mystery men will never know. His mind flashed back to how he got into this awful mess. 

"What kind of disguise were you thinking of?" He said so innocently.

" Well our enimies will be expecting us so we need to make the aresves as un recognizable as possible." Suddenly a black frilly skirt was flung In his face along with a ruffled tank top and a pair of sandles. Ryeowook now awar of what was expected of him threw the clothes on the couch 

" He'll no!"

" Please Ryeowook it's the last one we have that will fit you!" 

" What is Yesung wearing?" 

" He is going to dress like a foreigner and you two will act like your on a date. "

" Don't worry Sungmin has to do it two. So will Heechul but he volunteered."

ryeowook was defeated. On the day of the mission Yesung laughed nearly the whole ride there. He looked handsome though. He wore a blond wig that was spiked like a Japanese rock singer in the back. He had on a torn pair of jeans and a green hoodie that had a hazard sign on the front. He was deffinetly wearing eyeliner today. Ryeowook on the other hand edmitedly looking like a girl felt ridiculous. On top of the clothes and shoes. He was forced to shave his arm pits and legs and paint his toes and finger nails. The makeup wasn't as bad as he thought it would be it was just a little Chapstick and mascara. The hair peaces were almost unbearable the brushed his neck every time he moved and was itchy as hell. 

He let out a deep sigh as he walked into the loby of the museum. He didn't see any of the members but they all must be in disguise. A tour guide was chatting with some of the guest who smiled and winked at him. Ryeowook felt a chil go up his spine, he shivered and held back a gage. A warm hand rested on his shoulder. It was Yesung. 

" You cold."

" No the tour guid is just a creep." Yesung looked at the guid who I turn looked at him. Yesung put his arm around Ryeowook and pulled him close. Again Ryeowook's face flushed red. 

As The tour started a man bumped into Ryeowook who nearly fell over.

" Oh excuse me miss I must have spaced out."

Managing to sound feminine enough Ryeowook said it was alright and turned away.

Entering a room filled with jewels and vaices Yesung pulled Ryeowook to the side and whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to look for the stone in here. Make sure no one is watching me."

Hiding his blushed face Ryeowook managed to say alright. Yesung went to examin a crown that was in the center of the room. Ryeowook watched for eyes on him when he noticed two girls giggling and pointing at him. One of the girls walked over and pretended like she was looking at the exhibit but was constantly looking up at Yesung. 'What a fwoozie' Ryeowook thought to himself when suddenly he felt a hand on his back. Jumping away a someone grabbed him and whispered in his ear.

" Don't make a sound cutie. I'll give you a good time if you behave." 

MIT was the man who bumped into him earlier. The hand s its way around his waist and began moving up and down rubbing his sides. 

" Please stop sir." 

" No thanks toots I know who your partner is. He is after something I want. But if you behave I'll let this one slide."

" And if I tell you to piss of?"

" I'll have security throw him out for attempting theft. And when he is out of the way I will use the stone to kill him." 

'No!' Ryeowook couldn't jeprodise this mission. He gritted his teeth an told the man to do his worst. But suddenly Ryeowook felt like he had just been stung by a bee. His vision began to become blurry his feet began moving he was being led out the exhibit, into the loby and out the entrance. His mind was fuzzy and he couldn't move anymore. 

" Someone help me." He thought to himself as his world went dark. 

" You and I are ganna have some real fun baby."