The new container

The mark of the moon

Every one filled the living room as Leeteuk ordered suddenly in the middle of the party. It was time for Reowook to know more about this strange fantasy that he was a part of. "Im sure you have been given a demonstration of our powers by Yesung already however there is more to it." Leeteuk passed back and forth making motions with his hand that made him look like a conductore. " Whenver we transform we gain new powers and abuility. However its not just that. Our manner even changes. We become more like that animal if we transform on a night when the moon holds our color. There are some nights when we become week and cant defend our selves wich is why we form groups." Reowook noded and was beggining to understand every thing was falling into place but it felt strange to him that it all made sense so easily to him. When his aunt tried to explain the birds and bees to him he knew a stork wasn't strong enough to carry a human baby. He was 8 at the time but now he is 16 and his heart is telling him to believe all this. A question he had to ask scared him but it had to be done.

" Do you blame my ancestry for the loss of the stone?"

This time Heechul steped in. " That's why your lucky we found you first. There are some groups who believe that they need to seek revenge on you. But we are smart enough to know that that happened years ago. And you hold no blame." 

Every one nodded in unison. 

" so why do you need me?"

" Well when the stone broke it seems as though the powers vanished. Show him Yesung." Heechul ordered. 

Yesung pulled out a dull greyish blue stone. It just looked like an ordinary rock. Ryeowook took from Yesung and examined it. There was nothing even remotely mistifying about it. He gave Leeteuk a questionative glance.

" Trust me your not the only confused one. They should work individual but they don't so we came to the conclusion that the powers moved on to a new container." 

Ryeowook looked shocked. " You don't mean?"

Leeteuk nodded " Yes assuming that we're correct when the stone was broken the powers moved on to the princesse's child. Your ancestor."

" Meaning I have those powers."

" Yes." 

" Can I use them?" 

Siwon stood up and patted his shoulder. " That is what we will find out." 

Yesung kneeled infront of Ryeowook. " Would you like to become a member of the SJ clan Ryeowookie?" The younger blushed as Yesung touched his hand. His voice came out in quick stutters. 

" I- I don't know what to say!"

Heechul saw this as a good time to make a sly comment. " Your not getting married so just say yes."

Ryeowook blushed and nodded. The group cheered and congradulated him. The party continued. Ryeowook learned that every one in the SJ clan can sing. Yesung was his favorite though. Kangin even displayed his animal form as did Siwon. Kangin looked like a massive dog his ears perked on his head and flopped up and down as he pranced around. He liked Leeteuk on the cheek and changed back. There was obviously something between the two. Come to think of it Each of them seemed more intimate with one person than they were with the rest. Ryeowook asked Yesung about it but Yesung just said " You'll get used to it." 

That night Ryeowook couldn't sleep. He wanted to know more about the moon race. He held the peace of the stone in his palm and ran his thumb over it. A burst of light sudenly hit him with an incredible force. His chest burned in pain, a scream was trying to force it's  way out but no sound could be heard. The pain felt like something was crushing his ribs and pinching his lunges so he couldn't breath. He was certan he had just been hit by a truck. Until a face came into his vision, it was Yesung leaning over him and calling his name. That was the last thing Ryeowook saw before he passed out.