The first moon

The mark of the moon

Ryeowook pulled his bag strap farther up his shoulder. He swallowed the tight lump in his throut that formed with every step he took closer to the massive building that stood before him taunting him. The stuctue that made him want to throw his bag at a passing stranger and turn away in anger, was SM high school. He had moved in with his aunt when his mother decided to take a job over seas. Now he had to attend the biggest school he had ever seen. With another reluctent sigh he walked through the dores of his new school. 

The day went as long as it possibly could. All the tours and books he had to check out were making the walk back home treterouse. As he cursed the flamming weather a police car with the sirens glowing and screaming screeched around the curb and speeded off to the left. Left to blink at the sudden disturbence of the peace Ryeowook shrugged and cept walking. As he was just about to reech home an the comfort of his plush bed something hit him like a freight train. Before standing up and sewing the car that hit him an arm wrapped around him and pulled him into his own house. 

" What the hell?"

" Ssshhh! Just be quiet for a second." a low raspy voice sweeped past his ear. 

Ryeowook found himself holding his breath. More than he was focoused on what the person holding him was doing he found himself notosing where the massive hands were touching. One hand held his chest firmly and pushed him against his captour the other dangerously close to his belt. Getting the idea that its not a good thing that some stranger is in his home, holding him against their body, and touching him in places that could lead to other things he starts to panic. wriggling and twirling out of the grasp of the strang man and some how holding his hands up as if it was the perfect defence machanism Ryeowook looked into the eyes of the most beautiful and dark figure he ever laid eyes on. 

" W- who are you?"

" Now is not the time for introductions I have a leech to burn." 

Ryeowook began to panic. " Why! Who are you! Give me an answer or Im ganna point the police in your direction!" Pulling out his cell phone Ryeowook began backing away from the strange man. Who was leaning against the doer like he was listening for something. It was silent for a good minute or so till the man turned his glance to Ryeowook. The said boy flinched under such an intense stare. Ryeowook could now get a good look into his eyes. They were an intense black but there was a strange white ring surrounding his iris. There was something intensly intruiging about him. Ryeowook snapped out of his addmiring state when he was aproached by the one he was obserrving. 

" What are you doing? Stop there!"  The man stoped. The eye contact made Ryeowook want to crumble under the weight of such beauty. 

" Sorry I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Jongwoon. I would be much happier if you refered to me as Yesung however." He heald his palms above his chest " I wont harm you. I give you my word."

Ryeowook was shaking. " Why are you running from the police."

Yesung lowered his hands and sighed. " May I know your name?"

" Ryeowook. Why are you running from the police?" Ryeowook demanded. 

" Ryeowook please sit. I am about to tell you something that you will possibly understand or see me as a mad man. But please. Hear me out."

Ryeowook sat still on his living room sofa. He couldn't relax as Yesung still made the most intense eye contact that he couldn't pull him selfr away from. As he spoke it was liike he was singing a song that had been sung for thousands of years. His story was the thing of fairy tail but still Ryeowook found a hint of familure memories pick at his brain, but they felt out of place as well.

 

Yay first chapter! Sorry Im so late! but anyway What is Yesung's story? and why is Wookie so friendly to a possible criminal? Find out next chapter ;)