Monday, 5th Period

✿ The Flower Boy ✿

5th Period. Sun shining as brightly as it was that morning, except now with a more vicious glow.

You didn't know what class was next exactly, but you were hoping it was something less complicated like food tec. Anything that didn't include physical or too much thinking involved. 

The class you had before was Geography and that worked your brain to the bone. It was throbbing so much you could barely think over the constant swelling. All those unknown countries that you learnt about, half of them you didn't give a rats about. Like this weird place called Zambabwe? Or something similar.

"Rin!" A boy yells running towards you, he looked vaguely familiar. "You coming?" He asks pulling your hand. "Where?" You question ripping your hand from his sweaty grasp. "Class" He answers. Now you remembered where he was from, he was in your class. 11G. From what you could remember his name was something like, Lahan? "Come on Rin" He pauses, "what's going on? Don't you remember me? I'm Luhan from your class". 

That was it! Luhan! His name was Luhan. Where did you get Lahan from?

"No I remember you, I was just... Argh! Nevermind" You say giving up on what you were trying to say. "Lets go".

----------

You both arrive at class just in time. Mostly everyone was there, except for a few who most likely wagged. 

"I see you two came just in time" The teacher says tapping her foot impatiently. "Sorry Mrs. Nam, but I was just trying to get Rin" Luhan says taking most of the blame. You give him a side glance, 'thanks' you mime. 

"Sit down" She demands obviously not wanting to wait any longer. Luhan automactically finds a seat while you scramble around trying to find somewhere that looks the slightest bit welcoming.

----------

You eventually choose the seat near the back. 

To your left was nobody, but to your right was the guy you met in the quad. The one that called himself Baekhyun.

Baekhyun had his head tucked neatly under his arm and the other resting on the desk. He looked as if he was catching up on some sleep, otherwise he was sleeping in class.

"Mr. Byun are you sleeping in class?!" The teacher questions slowly making her way over to Baekhyun. You could see the frustration starting to build up in her eyes. As if little mini bonfires had been lit inside her. 

Baekhyun slowly opens one of his eyes, followed by the other. "Hey Mrs.Nam what are you doing?" He says in a sleepish voice. "I may have to ask you the same thing Baekhyun" She says crossing her arms. Baekhyun stretches out his arms as he yawns loudly. Then almost instantly slamming his hands back on the desk. 

"Hey, it's Rin I never noticed you were there" He says turning to face you. "Baekhyun this is no time to make an introduction" Mrs.Nam says stamping her foot. "I have already introduced myself to Rin, we're now aquaintences" Baekhyun says wrapping his arm around you and pulling you into his chest.

The slow calm breathing of him was extremely distracting. Not to mention quite awkward... Being pressed against his chest was much too close for your liking.

"Argh!" The teacher groans frustratedly, "lets just get a move on". 

"What class is this?" You ask Baekhyun, trying to make him let go of you. "Oh, um... P.E" He says scratching his head nerously. "What!" You yell.

"Rin what ever is the matter?" Mrs.Nam says almost sounding dangerous. You stay quiet and turn to face the front. "Moving on, without anymore interuptions the sport we will be participating in today is sprinting" She continues. "Now you all should know the basics of sprinting so there is no need for me to explain. You may all head towards the change rooms". Then the entire class was dismissed.

----------

Great, you just relised something. You had to get changed with a group of boys, yes you had to strip down infront of boys. But you couldn't do that, otherwise you'd get found out and then you would lose the deal. , your posted everywhere at school. You just couldn't handle it. There had to be a way out of this... 

But wait there was! You just remembered that you have no sports uniform!

"Rin why aren't you changing?" Luhan questions as he walks up beside me. Wearing boxers and a singlet. "I don't have a sports uniform" You answer rudely. "Its over there" He says pointing to a bunch of neatly folded clothes. 

Great, so you did have to get changed in-front of them now. "What are you waiting for Rin, get changed!" Luhan says nudging you roughly. You stumble backwards into the wall. And a peicing pain seared up your back. Turning around you realise you hit a... doorknob!

You quietly twist it clockwise and sneak inside. From what you could see it looked as if it was the sports equipment room. You take this as a great oppurtunity to get changed.

----------

Eventually you emerge from the equipment room, wearing your assigned sports uniform. As you step out Luhan lights up and comes rushing to your side. You didn't quite know why he was acting this way around you, since you barely know him. The most detailed thing that you know is his name.

"Rin! Finally you came, I honestly thought you died in there" He says patting my back. He leads you over to a large group of boys, they were all sitting down laughing and doing normal boy things. But the only thing off-putting about this group was that Baekhyun was apart of it... 

"Rin, I'd like to introduce my mates" Luhan says glancing towards me. "Here is Tao". After hearing his name Tao peers upwards at you. From your persective he looks quite mean... "Don't worry Rin, he may portray as being nasty but he's the nicest of us all" Luhan says obviously hinting my tenseness. "Then there's Sehun". That was the boy you had met outside the headmasters office. "Hey" He asnwers still being as unsociable as he was when you had fisrt met him.

"Then there's myself" Luhan says pointing towards himself proudly. "But we can't forget Mr. Popular, Baekhyun". Baekhyun then glances up and shows a big cheesy wide grin. "That's me".

"Hey guys I have an idea!" Luhan says stepping towards them. This was suspicious. They start whispering among themselves, you try to hear what they are saying but you only hear mumbles. 

"Rin" Luhan says turning to face you. You jump back because his chest almost brushes yours. "Would you... Like to join our group?"