Monday, School Again...

✿ The Flower Boy ✿

"Ri-Ri!" Luhan cheers grabbing onto your school-bag as you head into the corridor. "Today is going to be awesome!". You ignore him. " I know you'll love it!" He continues. You keep ignoring him. "Rin! Seriously listen!" He yells slapping your shoulder roughly. Grimacing at the pain secretly you turn around. "But, Rin today is a special day" He says glancing down where he had hit you. "Why..." You say unenthused. "We are going on a fieldtrip!" He cheers jumping up and down excitedly.

A fieldtrip?! But it was only your second week back! But you did start coming to this school in the middle of the year, so it makes a lot more sense now.

"Okay, where?". His eyes start lighting up and his fingers start jittering, soon a mini volcano is erupting inside of him. "A GIRLS GENERATION CONCERT!!!" He squeals with utter-excitment. Kekeke He was fangirling... But, wait... Did he just say Girls Generation! You remember your brother listening to their songs over and over again, and since then you haven't been able to sit through an entire song. They have been embedded into your mind!

"Aren't you excited?" Luhan says questioning my boredem. "Yeah~ So excited..." You say sarcastically. "Awww~ Come on they are awesome!" Luhan says trying to convince you. As stubborn as you were you knew he would keep nagging you... You just had to pretend to show a little excitment...

"YES!!!!! OMG I LOVE GIRLS GENERATION!!!!!" You squeal loudly spinning around in circles. Luhan stares at you absolutely flabbergasted, he obviously hadn't expected that recation. "You must like them". "Not really..." You say instantly snapping out of your fangasm. Luhan says silent... "You sounded very girly" He says raising his eyebrows in suspicsion.

"Come on lets go" You say purposely avoiding what he had just said and dragging him along the corridor. "B-But" He stutters in confusion. You growl angrily at him, he then shuts up.

---------

"Baek! Are you excited?" Luhan asks Baekhyun tapping him repeatedly on the shoulder. "Yes~" Baekhyun cheers jumping towards him happily. They were as bad as each other... "Rin isn't" Luhan says pointing to you. Baekhyun peers over his shoulder and gives you a depressed look. "Give up" You mumble underneath your breath. 

"How come?" Baekhyun asks. Luhan shrugs. "Rin?" They both say turning to you. Pfft~ They expected you to actually answer them! Not in their dreams. "Normally only some girls have a grudge against them" Baekhyun says suspecting something by the tone of his husky voice. "Doesn't mean I can't" You pout, trying to act frustrated when you were quite nervous.

"Pffft" Baekhyun grumbles. 

"Come on, we have to start heading toVisual Arts" Luhan says breaking the tense atmosphere. You nod. "Baekhyun?". He glances towards him still looking peeved, but accepts.

----------

You all arrive early for class. The halls were mostly empty, except for the occasional teacher or student. You only knew one familiar face which was Mrs. Nam. She gave you a kind, wam-hearted smile as you passed her. Baekhyun waved as did Luhan. 

But still... The Girls Generation concert was bugging you. Firstly you had no warning that this was happening. Secondly you didn't want to go. And thirdly you wouldn't be particularly comfortable swarmed by many boys. 

"Where is everyone?" Baekhyun asks staring down at his wrist watch. "It's already 10:40". "Maybe we are at the wrong class?" You say not really caring whether you were or not. Luhan then pulls out his timetable from his bag. "!" He says throwing his hands angrily. "We have english". Shoving it back into his bag he runs off, "come on!" He yells to you. Baekhyun and you start following him, but he had slipped around the corner. It didn't matter though since Baekhyun knew his way around. 

"Mr. Byun! Where are you heading!" A loud voice yells from behind you. Baekhyun almost jumped out of is skin by the way he had reacted. "And Rin! Argh~ I knew you were a troublemaker" It was Mrs. Vendric. "W-We went to the wrong cl-". "I don't care Mr. Byun!" She says interupting his sentence. "Dentention for the both of you!" She yells pointing at you with her fat sausage like finger. "But the concert is on then!" Baekhyun declared obviously annoyed by this. "I don't care, you'll both be scrubbing the gum off tables for the entire time!". Great... This wasn't going to end well...

----------

Cheery, happy and excited faced people skipped past. All jittery with excitment because of the concert. Baekhyun walked beside you with a smug look upon his face. He wasn't impressed. "Stupid teacher! Stupid detention! Stupid stupid stupid!" He yells kicking a coke can that was lying laong the path. "Come on Baekhyun... At least she isn't going to be in the room with us" You say trying to lighten his mood. He pouts. 

You were both heading towards room 35. It was meant to be the room with the most amount of gum under tables. This was going to be... wonderful... But you had manage to slip out of the concert, that was a good thing on your behalf. But Baekhyun didn't approve.

"Rin...." Baekhyun mumbles. You looks up at him. "Your short" He teases ruffling your hair with his hand. "Yah!" You yell hitting him on the shoulder. He laughs. Showing that angel like smile of his.

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad...