Saturday, In The City

✿ The Flower Boy ✿

Ah~ Saturday. It had been a long first week but you pulled through. It also seems that you've become close to Luhan, Sehun and Tao. But Baekhyun hasn't really noticed you since the three-legged race. You wonder why...

"A vanilla chai latte!" The woman behind the counter yells. "Yes that's me" You say walking over to retreive your drink. You take a sip and sigh at the warm tingling sensation on your tongue. It was great~

You were being yourself because you weren't in school. It was a relief being able to be... a girl. You had long extensions in, which hid the fact that you had short hair. And you were wearing a hoodie and shorts. 

As you walk out of the coffee shop you take another sip of your chai. Relising it was starting to cool you drink faster. Outside people were walking around wearing summer clothing as were you underneath your hoodie. In your opinion is wasn't that hot, anyways you don't really like showing too much skin anyways. 

Picking up your pace you head towards the city central plaza, since you have nothing else to do you decided to go window shopping. As the walk inside the front glass doors, the temperature instantly drops. It makes you shiver. People were crowded around the food court more than usual, why? Pushing that thought away you stride towards you favourite clothing store. You buy most of your clothing there, except from a few things which your parents give you. 

----------

"Closed!" You say reading the sign which hung on the window of the store. Stomping in frustration you head towards the food court to buy a slice of cheesecake. That normally releives your stress. Your favourite flavour was lemon, original yes, but delicious.

"How may I help you?" A young boy says from behind the counter. "May I please have one slice of lemon cheescake" You say opening your wallet. "Have here or take-away?". Why did they always ask that question... "Have here" You answer, since you just needed to sit down and rest a bit. You'll also enjoy the cheesecake more. 

"Here's your cheesecake, enjoy" He says handing you a plate with the cheesecake a fork and a small side of whipped cream. You always bought your cheesecake from the same place, since they always gave a generous amount. Not like other shops, that barely cover  a third of the plate of what they give. 

----------

You sit down on a table near the window, overlooking the city. Sighing you start to shove spoonfuls of cheesecake into your mouth. You didn't know why but today seemed dull. Effortlessly you swallow, the flavour spreading across your entire mouth. Even though it seemed dull today you still could enjoy the taste of a well-made cheesecake.

"Seems like your enjoying that" A voice says from behind you. You reconised it instantly, it was Daehyun. "Daehyun piss off" You snort shooing him away with your hand. "Why can't I be around my sister" He says playfully ruffling your hair. "Yah!" You yell trying to fix your hair. Daehyun justs chuckles sitting down on the chair across from you.

"So how has school been?" He teases. "Fine". Meet any boysssss" He smirks cheekily. "Nooooo" You say sarcastically. Then you shove another spoonful of cheesecake into your mouth. "I thought you would have it is an all boys school" Daehyun says pretending he didn't get your sarcasm. "Shut up..." You mumble through a mouthful of food. Daehyun laughs. 

"Why are you out here alone anyways?" He asks leaning back against his seat. "I'd like to ask you the same thing" You say swallowing. "I was out with a friend then came here to get a drink, but of course than I ran into you". You roll your eyes. This was another one of Daehyun's excuses, he was probably just out wandering alone. 

"Who was your friend?" You ask staring down towards the fork held tightly in your hand. "Kirene, she is a girl that I work with". This sounded suspicious... "Yes... Work" You say winking at him playfully. "Your dirty minded" He sighs. "So are you".

"Well I better be going" He says standing up from his chair. You don't even make any effort to care, "enjoy the cheesecake". Then thankfully he walks away.

----------

Once you had finished eating you headed home. Not needing to go anywhere else. You hadn't called a taxi, or waited for a bus. You just wanted a bit of peace as you walked home. 

You pass the park, petrol station, malls and many other things. Trees being the most regulary seen. People don't bother glancing your way as you pass them, since you were nothing special to look at. Just an average girl... You take that back, you were an average girl until you attended Gihem. You just wanted life back the way it was...

"You remind me of someone..." A sudden loud voice says from behind you. You quickly turn, then you find yourself inches away from Baekhyun! You jump back giving more space between the two of you. "Ah... I think you got the w-wrong person" You stammer hoping he wouldn't figure out who you were. 

"Well... Are you familiar with a guy called Rin?" He asks beleiving you weren't Rin (which are are). You didn't know how to react, whether to say no or yes... "N-No" You answer taking the risk free path. "Oh... Okay sorry for bothering you" He say bowing his head in apology. He was so different out of school! Or maybe just towards girls... 

Then just before he walks away he stares slightly closer to your face, studying your every feature. You turn away. Then while sighing, he leaves... 

That was a close call! You didn't ever want to get in that sitaution again!