Monday, P.E Class

✿ The Flower Boy ✿

"Y-Your group?" You ask nervously, not really knowing what he meant. "You know, become a part of our group" Luhan corrects you. You think quietly for a second before processing excatly what he said. "I don't know" You answer stratching the back of your head. "Get back to me later".

"Alright, you bunch of ferals" A mean teacher says striding towards the class, holding a bat in her right hand and whistle handing around her buffed neck. You gulp nervously. "W-Who's that?" You whisper to Luhan with a scared shakyness in your voice. "Mrs. V-Vendric" He answers barely moving his mouth. 

"Luhan! Were you chatting just now?" Mrs. Vendric says striding towards him. "No, Mrs. Vendric" He lies. "Hm... I'm not sure, I'm keeping an eye on you anyways" She says turning her back and walking back to her original position and started to mark attendance. Where was the teacher you had before? Mrs. Nam? Did she get held up or taken hostage? This school was already getting confsuing...

"Rin! Answer!" Mrs. Vendric yells loudly in your ear. You give a quiet squeal as you jump backwards. From the corner of your eye you could see Luhan and Baekhyun laughing at your startle. But now having Mrs. Vendric in face was all you were concentrating on. "So Rin are you here!?" Mrs. Vendric yells again getting closer to you peronal space. You didn't really know why you had to answer you were obviously there since you were right in front of her. But to stop her endless nagging you answer, "yes". "Good see not much effort in that Rin!".

----------

"Now everyone into teams of at least 4 or 5!" Mrs. Vendric demands. We were standing out on the oval, green grass distributed across the ground and a set of 4 football poles at each end. 

"Rin, want to join us?" Luhan asks tapping you on the shoulder. You turn around to see Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan staring at you intently. You weren't quite sure how to react, because if you agree straight away it may be too... girly. So you decide to play it hard.

"No" You answer sticking your nose up-right and turning your back to them. "Oh... Okay" Luhan says with an obvious disspointment in his tone of voice. "Rin, are you in a group yet?" Mrs. Vendric questions edging towards you. You nervously shake your head. "Well go with them bunch of rascals" She pushes you roughly into Luhan's group. So you guess your plan didn't work afterall...

"Now split into pairs from your 4 or 5" She says demanding another order. Instantly Luhan jumps towards Sehun, as does Tao. Leaving Baekhyun and you, to be a pairing.

----------

"First event!" Mrs. Vendric shouts while reading off her clipboard. You shiver slightly because of the cold winds that occansionally occur washes across you. 

"Running".

You glance over at Baekhyun quickly who is fiddling with a straind of his hair. Sighing you turn your head back to the teacher. She was concentrating extremely hard (by the looks of it) reading off her clipboard. You must admit you would find it quite funny if she couldn't read...

"But it's a three legged race, the groups with three will just have to make do". Three legged!? Tied up to Baekhyun's leg, this thought made you glance at his legs. They were hairy but had the best calve muscles. Argh! Stop thinking about that! You say slapping yourself across the cheek and turning your view away from Baekhyun.

"Here is some string" Mrs. Vendric then throws every group about a metres length. You manage to catch it but struggling to get a grip. Baekhyun then stands up and leans on your shoulder, feeling the weight of him you jump away. Thinking of something to say you hold the string out to him. 

"Okay... I'll get Tao to tie it to our legs" He says edging away and running over to get Tao. You facepalm yourself at your stupid action. You could've at least said something...

----------

"Here" Baekhyun says returning with Tao beside him. Then he comes next to you and stands uncomfortably close his side brushing yours with every breath he takes. It was unbeleivibly distracting. Tao bends down and starts twisting the string your ankles, soon he ties it in a tight knot and hurries back over to Sehun and Luhan. 

"Everyone done?" A familar voice calls out. It was Mrs. Nam. "Thankyou for taking the class for me while I was Mrs. Vendric" She says kindly to her. Mrs. Vendric ignores her and strides away  back towards the quad. She was even rude to other teachers...

"Anger problems" Baekhyun whispers in your ear, bending down to be able to reach that height. You couldn't believe he still hadn't realized how short you were, or maybe he didn't really care. 

"Okay now pairs and threes please line up along the starting line" Mrs. Nam says pointing towards a white painted line on the grass. Baekhyun started hobbling over there pulling you to follow. You really had no choice since you were tied to him... literally.

Once you both had your feet firmly behind the line you readied yourselves to start. "On your marks... get set" She paused. This gave you a split second to glance at Baekhyun, whos eyes were firmly placed on the track ahead. The teachers hadn't told you where you were to run. But you assumes one entire lap.

"GO!" She blew the whistle, sending a loud pitched squeal through the air. 

Baekhyun sprinted, you trying to catch up. If he went to far ahead you would both end up flat on your faces. "Slow down!" You yell, already running out of breath. "Oh, sorry" He says, as if he had almost forgot you were there. 

"We have to run at the same pace" You say pointing at his feet. He nods and waits for your comand. "Now... 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3" You start saying as both of your feet start becoming one. It wasn't long until both you were in time perfectly. Already 5 pairs had fallen behind and you were coming 2nd. 

Having only half of the course left, you both pick up the pace. "1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2". Soon enough your hard-work pays offs and you easily over take the last couple. You were coming first.

"We have to push on!" Baekhyun yells still having his eyes glued to the track. You nod, not wanting to waste your breath on talking too much. 

100 metres left! You were now both sprinting you at your maxium speed. Baekyun looking as if he was only jogging (show off). The line so close, so close, almost there... You made it!

You and Baekhyun came first!

----------

"Yeah!" Baekhyun cheers high-fiving you. The touch of his hand making your hair stand on end. "Winners, Baekhyun and Rin" The teacher cheers clapping at our achievement. 

"Your reward it that you can leave for recess early" She says basically dismissing you from class. "Yes!" You say punching the air as you jog away from the class. "Wait up!" Baekhyun yells to you as he comes up behind you. You spin around.

"We did really good today" He smiles towards you kindly. Wow! That eye smile...

Like an angel...