Monday, Gihem All Boys Academy

✿ The Flower Boy ✿

"I dare you!"

Why did you ever accept those words. You wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for your stupidity. Sometimes your brother could be such a jerk - correction - He was always a jerk!

But then when you think about it if you said no he would have read your top secret to everyone in school. And you knew he would, because that's what he was like. Come to think of it... How did he ever come across your . You keep it hidden at the back of your cupboard. Was he snooping around your room! That's it as soon this ridiculous dare was over he'll be dead! Well not literally of course...

What your brother dared you into to doing was simple. Well to him it was, but to you this was something that never even crosses your mind. Because you never thought you ever be in this tight situation. But you were!

He dared you for 1 entire year to enroll in an all boys academy!

The consequences of dropping out meant your would be pasted everywhere around your regular school. And yes, you did have to drop out of your normal school. But since your parents had tons of money stashed away they could handle it. 

But you now have another identity. And while your real self is apparently in an acoma. 

Your real name was _______ (insert your name here), but now it was Rin. Daehyun (your brother) made that name up. Yeah, you didn't think it was that crash-hot. But you couldn't argue with him.

----------

Currently you were standing outside 'Gihem All Boys Academy', your teeth clenched and school bag held tightly in your right hand. You stared wide eyed at the huge structure of the place, it was nothing like you had imagined. But your parents still wanted you to go to the best school availiable. Even if it was just for a dare.

Your parents may seem childish, letting you drop out of your regular school and attend an all boys school just for a dare. But just like Daehyun they can't miss a legend moment.

----------

You breathed in deeply as you clenched your left hand. As the breeze wooshed past you remembered when your long hair used to flow along with it. But now there's nothing there not even enough to tie in a ponytail.

Staring down at your uniform you start taking your first steps into a new life, filled with boys.

----------

You roughly push the double doors open. Revealing an entire hallway of boys, boys and more boys. Yeah, it wasn't the most comfortable thing ever but you try to ignore that and stride towards what you think is the headmasters office.

"H-Hello?" You say nervously as you put a quivering hand on the doorknob. Twisting it clockwise, you are thankful that you entered the correct room. "Sit down" The headmaster says clasping his hands together and placing them gently on the table.

"So what may your name be?" He questions. "R-Rin" You stammer. "Rin, well may I please see your records?" He says holding out one of his hands.

You rummage around of bag and pull out a brown paper slip, containing your 'fake' school records. 

Daehyun created it, it looks so real even your parents thought so. You guess it pays off being a top art student.

"So you got dux of the school once Rin?" He says glancing up from the paper. "Y-Yes" You answer. This information was actually true, you did get dux of the school once before. But that was in year 6.

"Well I know just what class to put you in. Class 11G" He says handing me back the paper. "A guide will arrive as soon as possible, but for now why don't you settle down in the waiting room outside my office". After those words you bow kindly and head out.

----------

Throwing your bag onto the seat, you slump down placing your firmly on the cushioning. 

You didn't know quite how to act like a boy completely, but you think after a week or two you'll have mastered the techique. 

"Hurry up!" You mumble to yourself looking down to check the watch around your wrist. Looking back up you peer around a your surroundings. Not noticing him before you see a boy sitting down a few seats aross from you. His head in a book.

"What are you reading?" You ask trying to lift the tension inside yourself. "A book..." He answers not lifting his gaze the slightest bit. "What book?". "Just, a book its really none of your buisness what I'm reading" This time he looks up meeting eyes with you. "I'm Rin" You say smiling kindly towards him. 

He gives you a strange look at first but then that lifts into a smirk. "I'm Sehun"

----------

"Hello, Sir Rin is it?" A young woman says peering over me. "Huh?" I say refocusing. She had dark brown hair and was weraing glasses. "I am your guide". You nod standing from your chair. "Why don't you follow me" She says kindly. Swinging your bag over your shoulder you lazily follow her.

----------

"Now this is the quad, where most people eat" She says pointing out to an empty concreted area with a large roof over-head. "Sir Rin you haven't said much during this entire tour, what is the matter?" She says facing you. 

"Nothing, I was just thinking. Are you a teacher?" You ask. "No, I'm the headmasters daughter, I am here to guide new students" She smiles kindly. "Oh, because well this was an all boys school thats all" You say slightly letting out your feminine side. 

"You know Sir Rin, you are very pretty for a boy" She says clasping her hand around your chin. You gulp.

"I like that" She says letting go of your face. "Anyways, that's the end of the tour you may head to lunch. Since the bell is sure to ring in at least another minute".

"Okay, and thanks for the tour" You say waving her goodbye as you head for a nearby seat.

----------

Soon enough just like she had said the bell rings. Boys swarm around the quad and you quietly nibble on a rice-cracker from your lunchbox. 

"Yummy" You say your lips. 

As you close your lunchbox, and shove it inside your bag. You feel a slight presence near you.

You slowly start to focus your gaze upwards, and sanding there right in-front of you was a boy...

"Hello, I see your new" He says holding out his hand. You wrap your fingers around his hand and roughly shake. "What's your name?" He asks letting go of your grasp. Then he comfortably sits next to you, as if he was already your best friend.

"My name is Rin" You say edging away from him uncomfortably. "Okay. Well mine's Baekhyun. And your definitely a lot prettier than any regular guy around here" He says staring towards you egarly. You breath in deeply as everyone breath takes Baekhyun closer to your face. 

"Well, Rin nice getting acquaintened with you" He says pushing himself up from his spot. 

From your perseptive that was more so like a quick chat then getting acquiantented. But you had to think from a boy point of view and that was more like a full hour of getting to know each other. And your going to have to think like that sooner then you think. Because you agreed to your brother's dare...