제 6 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

Saturday 10:25 pm

Seoul

"Aah!" Suzy groaned in pain.

"Suzy!!"

"Sweetie!!" Victoria and Nichkhun yell as soon as they stepped inside the Emergency room.

"You're finally are here." Dara said.

"How are you baby? Are you ok? Doctor, is she ok?" Victoria asked worriedly.

The doctor nodded "She is ok, just a few scratches, she just sprained a wrist. But everything else, she is ok. In a few days, taking off the bandage and her wrist will be fine" the doctor explained before he left.

"What happened Suzy? How did this happened?" Nichkhun asked her.

"Suzy and I decided to...ride a motorbike.." Jieun whispered her last words.

"IU!!!" Suzy hit Jieun's arm.

"Horvejkhul Suzy you rode a motorbike?!" Nichkhun stood up yelling at her mad.

"Yah Nichkhun sit down and don't yell, we are in a hospital!" Dara held his arm pulling him down to sit again.

"Yeah right! You aren't the one with a injured daughter!"

"You didn't hear? Jieun rode it too! I scolded her also!"

"You two..be quiet please!" Victoria stopped them, since they knew eachother since they were kids, they were like brother and sister. And when they fight...no one could stop them.

"That's it Suzy, no more parties for you in a month"

"Fine" Suzy agreed.

"Fine?"

"Yes appa is fine. Let's go home now" Victoria said helping her daughter to stand up and walk out.

"Fine? How is that fine?" Nichkhun kept talking with himself.

"Well uncle, it isn't 'Party Month', so...it isn't a good punishment" Jieun said.

"So it isn't? Then you, Suzy!..." he yelled at her and she turned around "Yes?"

"...when is 'Party month'?" he whispered to Jieun.

"Next month" she whispered him back.

"No parties next month!" he yelled at her daughter again.

"Then I can go to parties this month?" she asked.

"Yes!...I mean no...what?"

"Khunnie calm down babe, how can you punish our baby girl like that?" Victoria pouted and so did Suzy. Then Nichkhun smiled.

"You're right, Suzy, you can go parties" he said walking next to Victoria.

"Gomawo oppa~" she showed aegyo.

"But no more motorbike!"

"Yeah~"

"I'll drop you at your house Dara."

"No need, I brought my car."

"We'll talk tomorrow IU" Suzy said and Jieun nodded "Byebye~"

Dara and Jieun say goodbye before they got into their car.


 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Saturday 10:45 pm

Heaven

 

The three angels and Tiffay had arrived to a wide white room.

Taeyeon had leaded her and the two other angels there.

All the way, Tiffany kept quiet looking down. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were just talking, about every single thing they saw.

"Right, Tiffany, lay there" Taeyeon told Tiffany signaling to the small bed at the centre.

Tiffany took a deep sigh and obey it.

"Woah is the fist time I will be watching this" Sooyoung whispered to Hyoyeon. They were still standing at the door watching.

"Oh~ me too, we should have brought popcorns"

"You two! Be quiet!" Taeyeon told to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"Ok, Tiffany, this will be the last time you will be in this body. Hwang Tiffany...will be no longer exist, you will be not Hwang Tiffany anymore. I will ask you for the last time, is this what you actually want?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who was laying on the small bed looking at the roof taking deep breaths.

"Not longer Tiffany...." she whispered.

"Would you like to see you for the last time?"

"As Hwang Tiffany?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon came out of nowhere behind Taeyeon with a big mirror.

Taeyeon gasped "From where did you brought that?"

"I'll like that.." Tiffany stood up and walked toward the mirror Hyoyeon placed next to the bed.

Taking a view to the Hwang Tiffany reflected. It was that all? It was that the last time she was going to be called, the last time she was going to be know, the last time she was going to be Hwang Tiffany? Was that what she really wanted? Leave all her memories, friends, family, boyfriend...she was really going to start a whole new life?

A tear fell down her cheek, she wipe it away and sightly smiled turning at Taeyeon who had tapped her shoulder to comfort her.

"I do....want this." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon tapped her shoulder too.

"Ok, then let's do it."

Tiffany looked down and then back to the mirror "Goodbye Tiffany Hwang."


 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Saturday 11:02 pm

Seoul

 

"Can you walk?" Nichkhun asked worried trying to hold her daughter's arm, she laughed.

"Appa~ is just my wrist, I'm fine."

"But you fell from a motorbike, just a wrist,...your leg, ankle...you're really ok?" he asked again.

"Appa~ uri aegi is fine" Victoria held Nichkhun's arm trying to stop him from following her everywhere.

The has just arrived when Suzy went direct to the kitchen to drink water. Her dad was just following her since they walked out the car.

"ne~eh~ appa I'm really ok." Suzy smiled tapping her dad's shoulder, Victoria smiled.

"I'm going to sleep! It hurts.."

"Where? where? where does it hurts?" Nichkhun quickly stood up from the couch going toward Suzy making Victoria fall since she was laying in his shoulder.

"Yah!" Victoria yelled to her husband but he just ignored her.

"Does your leg hurts? Your arm? Your neck? Quickly lets go to the hospital!" Nichkhun worriedly said holding her daughter arm softly and walking toward the door, Suzy stopped him and laughed.

"Appa it doesn't hurt anywhere, just my back since I've been standing up for a while...and then I was sitting up. I just want to lay and sleep~"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah is that so. Goodnight appa~" she said with aegyo placing a kiss in his cheek, the she walked toward Victoria and gave her a kiss too.

"Sleep well dear!"

"Oh!" Suzy then made her way upstairs to her room.

"If you are in pain call me!!"

"arasso!" she yelled back to her worried dad.

"Yah oppa, why are you being like this? Your baby is fine" Victoria gave him a hug looking sweetly up at him.

"I'm just worried. Since when she first learned to go in a bike, when she fell and I was so worried about her. She was so small and she could have been hurt by it"

"But she grown now.."

"..she still small. I don't want her to be hurt, by anything and by anyone."

"Talking about that.." Victoria looked up at the stairs and then walked toward the kitchen, Nichkhun followed her.

"What is it?"

She took a deep breath rubbing her forehead with her palm "..earlier at Dara's house, I didn't wanted to tell you when we where having our dinner, I don't wanted to ruin the moment..."

"Yeah tell me what is it?"

"...YoungMi-ah..."

Nichkhun rolled his eyes "Why do you mention her?"

"Dara told me..."

"Dara! Why she had to mention that woman's name? After all this years, why she comes up with that?" Nichkhun yelled mad.

"...I don't want to talk about her neither!"

"Then don't do it!"

"Why are you yelling at me?!" Victoria yelled back with teary eyes.

"Because you had to talk about her!"

"Omma~" the voice of Suzy calling her made them both turn around to hide their mad faces and teary eyes.

"Yes dear what is it?" Victoria looked at her smiling.

"Omma~ What's wrong? why are you crying?" Suzy walked toward her mom and asked worriedly.

"I thought you were sleeping" Nichkhun said.

"I was going to, but I heard you two fighting, what happened?" she was worried, her parents never had fought before.

"We were not fighting sweetie, we were talking..."

"You talk shouting?"

"Suzy, if your mom and I were fighting, it has nothing to do with you ok?" Victoria wiped the new tears rolling down her cheek.

"It does! I don't want my parents to be fighting."

"We won't fight anymore, let's go sleep now" Victoria held her daughter's arm and walked with her upstairs.

 

 

~~~

 

11:14 pm

 

Suzy sleeping body suddenly jump from the bed, making her open her eyes, scared by what just had happend.

It was that kind of feeling when you suddenly wake up from your sleep after you feel you're falling.

She sat up holding her chest, there was pressure and it hurted her. She could barely breath. She couldn't even scream.

Thinking it was maybe some pain after the accident, she managed to stand up from the bed holding onto her dressing table trying to give one step toward the door.

She hear a beep sound in her ears, strong, it made her fall on the floor, covering her ears with her hands but she was still hearing it.

She shut her eyes in pain, her chest, head, and the strong sound...It was hurting her.

Just like the pain came suddenly, it suddenly left... She stood up relieved after the pain left, she held her head, looking around deciding to go to her parents room. To the hospital.

She walked toward her bed to turn her lamp on when the beep sound hit her ears again, this time stronger that before.

 

 

11:15 pm

 

-bam-

Victoria woke up after hearing that strong sound. She sat up on her bed trying to figure out what was it.

"Khun~ Khun~" she shook her husband arm until he woke up.

"What?" he groaned turning around.

"Did you hear that?" she whispered.

"What?" he groaned again sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"It sound like if something fell, go check!"

"Arasso~.." he slowly stood up and walked outside, Victoria followed him from behind holding onto his shirt.

"Go to Suzy's room first.." she whispered.

Walking toward Suzy's room who was next to theirs. Slowly opening the door.

"Suzy!" Victoria yelled as soon as they opened the door and saw he daughter on the floor next to her bed.

"Mmm.." Suzy groaned.

"She is sleeping" Victoria said relieved.

"She fell in her sleep" Nichkhun said as he carried her placing her in the bed again.

"We should wake her up, she fell and what about her wrist? if she hurt it?"

"Suzy~" Victoria call out her name sweetly Suzy rolled on the bed.

"Sweety, are you ok?" Victoria caressed her hair.

"Oh~" Suzy simply said still sleeping.

"She is fine, let's go to bed."

 

 

Sunday 3:19 pm

 

 

"She still hasn't woke up?" Victoria asked Nichkhun when he came down stairs. He shook his head and went to sit  next to her in the couch.

"Aniyo,  is pass 3 pm, she had been sleeping all day"

"She must be tired, let her" Victoria said patting his chest smiling.

"But still, is been more than 10 hrs. of sleep. She hasn't eated yet."

"Fine then appa, I'll go wake her up" she smiled walking upstairs.



"Suzy-yah!...Wake up~" Victoria yelled at her daughter as soon as she opened the door.

Suzy rolled on the bed.

"Palli!! Is pass 3 pm!" she then said walking down stairs again.

Suzy slowly opened her eyes, looking around and quickly sat up. Looking everywhere.

"W-what...." she looked down at her and quickly stood up, walking toward the big mirror next to her window.

"Is she awake already?"

"Yes she is appa" Victoria smiled sitting next to Nichkhun when suddenly.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

As I pomise, update hehe

Ottoke? What happened to Suzy?

Skritz  don't worry, you will be "found" in the next chaps lol

Sorry any mistake~ Comment!! ^u^