제 11 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

“Oppa! Wait!!” Sunny yelled at Taecyeon after she follows him outside “Are you ok? What happened?” she asked worried.

“Sunny…t-that girl… that girl…”

“What happen with her?” she said trying to calm the nervous Taecyeon.

“She is… she is Tiffany! She is my Tiffany!”

“Mwo?!”

“She is Tiffany, Sunny! I’m telling you, that girl is my Tiffany!”

“Ok, ok, ok Taecyeon calm down! Calm down! What are you talking about?” Sunny held his arms to calm him down “What you mean Taecyeon?”

“Didn’t you hear what she was playing with the flute?! Didn’t you hear that?!” he yelled.

“I did oppa, ‘Swan Lake’…”

“Exactly!! That’s the song Tiffany played!”

“But oppa~ that song can be played by anyone…” Taecyeon shook his head “…not only Tiffany played that song. There are a lot people who know it, and...”

“No!! No!!!” he shook his head again moving away from Sunny.

“Tell me Taecyeon!” Sunny held his arms again to look into his eyes “How is possible that that girl is Tiffany? Uh? How could she be Tiffany? Tiffany is dead” Taecyeon looked down, shaking his head as tears started to fell down his cheeks “…and there is not way to bring her back" Sunny said with a broken voice.

Taecyeon lead down and cried on Sunny’s shoulder, she hugged him tapping his back.

“I know you still hurt. I know all this still hard and I know that you miss her. But we can’t do anything about it. Fany is gone.” Sunny wiped her own tears.

Taecyeon moved away and wiped his tears “May-maybe some magic…” Sunny shook her head "Sunny, earlier she called me ‘oppa’…”

“Well, you are her oppa…” Sunny interrupted him.

“No but how could she call me ‘oppa’ when we don’t even know each other?”

“There are girls who do that...”

“No! She also hugged me, and cried. Why would she cry when she saw me? The way she called me oppa, and told me ‘You really don’t remember me?’ Why would she ask me that? We don’t know each other!”

“Maybe she also lost someone she loved, and maybe you looked like him. Just like you think she is Tiffany. Is all just coincidence”

Taecyeon sighed frustrated “No~ There was something else, remember when Tiffany and I first met…?”

Sunny smiled and nodded “The fight with the girl in the pink motorbike”

Taecyeon slightly smiled “This girl, she did exactly the same thing my Tiffany did back then.” Sunny looked at him confused “The shy way she talked, the eye-smile, the cutely pout and her head titled aside. She did the same thing, and also said the same thing, ’you aren’t that old’… And she also said she really hated run. Remember when we went to the mountains that spring, and how she used to say she really hated to run. Her expressions, you remember?” Sunny nodded “This girl, also did the same! How could she?”

“But oppa, she is also a girl, girls talk shyly to man, especially if they are older, and they also do aegyo. There are girls who hate run. And oppa, even though someone doesn’t know you, you actually don’t look old.”

“Well, fine. But how you explain the expression she did? She did exactly the same thing I’m telling you!”

“Coincidence?” she shrugged, Taecyeon sighed “Oppa, all this is on your mind." she said holding his arms again to look into his eyes "That song brought you memories, that’s why you think she is Tiffany. But the true is that, Tiffany is no longer with us, and nothing and no one can bring her back”

 


~~~

 

 

“I’m serious! I love this school. Way better than Kirin” Jieun say exciting.

Jiyeon pushed Suzy’s arm. She hadn’t pay attention to the latest classes, after she saw Taecyeon and Sunny, she had gone sad.

“I’m glad you decided to come here, if you didn't it.. i wouldn't have done it and I would have never met this school.” Again Jieun said as the three girls made their way toward a table. They were now on recess.

The three girls sat down on a table. Jieun then looked at Suzy “Yah, Suzy, what happen with you? Uh? You look sad. You miss your parents?”

Suzy lifted her gaze from her food to look at Jiyeon, then she slightly smiled and nodded “Oh~" she quietly said before looking at the front door "...I miss them so much...” Jieun reached Suzy's hand squeezing it, but Suzy didn't looked at her.

Jiyeon then turned her gaze toward the front door, Sunny and Taecyeon were standing there.

She knew the 'I miss them so much' was referring to Sunny and Taecyeon. She tapped Suzy’s leg and went she turned around Jiyeon smiled at her “It’s ok” She mouthed.

“Didn’t you get into problems?” Jieun smiled when she heard her boyfriend’s voice.

“Oppa! You are here!” she jumped from her seat and hugged him. “I missed you!” she said.

“Yeh~ me too.” Wooyoung said tapping her back. She then moved kissing his cheek before sit down again.

“Suzy, Wooyoungie came with me. Is a surprise isn’t it?” she said as Wooyoung sat down next to her.

“Ne… it was a surprise” Suzy simply said looking down at her food.

“You don’t seem that surprised thought” Jieun pouted “Ah but… why did you asked that oppa?” Jieun then asked Wooyoung.

Suzy looked up “We met before” Wooyoung said “Right Suzy?”

“Yeah we did.” She said looking back down at her food again.

“When?” Jieun asked curiously.

“When Tiffany was talking to herself” Suzy and Jiyeon eyes widen looking up at Wooyoung.

“Tiffany? Who is Tiffany?” Jieun asked confused.

“Suzy; it seems like she changed her name to Tiffany.”

Jieun looked at Suzy, and she shook her head “I didn’t not.” Then she nervously giggled.

“Who is her by the way?” Wooyoung asked looking at Jiyeon.

“Annyeong! I’m Jiyeon” Jiyeon introduced herself smiling “I’m Suzy’s friend”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Wooyoung, IU’s boyfriend”

“Is that so, you better take care of her.”

Wooyoung nodded, Jieun looked at her awkwardly, then she looked at Suzy “You know Suzy; it was Wooyoungie idea to come here with you” Wooyoung cleared his throat and looked away “He told me that as a friend, I should come here with you as well. I was thinking in do in it but I was going to miss him, so he said he will come also.”

“Really?” Suzy simply said. Jieun nodded.

Wooyoung looked at Suzy who was just looking down and playing with her food, she didn’t pay attention in what they were talking about. He sighed.

Jieun tried to feed him but he just shook his head and kept looking at Suzy at times. Jiyeon notice and looked at both of them as well.

“So Wooyoung-ssi how did you and IU became boyfriend and girlfriend?” Jiyeon asked.

“Yah~ we haven’t talked for so long, did I give you permission to call me IU?” Jieun said crossing her arms.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and laughed “Fine. Can I call you IU, Jieun-ssi?”

“Well…” Jieun pouted looking away while ‘thinking’ “…Ok” Jiyeon laughed again at Jieun answer.

“So… Wooyoung?”

“Well…we just…”

“I was in love with him since I first saw him. And he was also. And one day…I confessed. So now we are happily dating. Right oppa?” Jieun interrupted him. She then hugged Wooyoung’s arm. He slightly smiled and tapped her head.

“I see…”

 

~~~

 

“To classes, quickly!” One of the teachers yelled after the bell sound.

Everyone stood up and started to walk outside.

“We have the same classes, right oppa?”

“Yeah… we do“ Wooyoung said trying to move from Jieun’s hug “Acting class…”

Jiyeon held Suzy’s hand leading her aside away from Wooyoung and Jieun.

“Two more classes before going to Sunny’s class, remember, Suzy… be Suzy”

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Hello everyone! How is your first day going?” the smiling teacher Sunny said as soon as she walked in. Everyone replied her.

“Good!”

“The teachers are so good!”

“I love this school!”

“Teacher you are so y!”

Everyone laughed, and so did Sunny “Excuse me! Student!” she said lifting her hand in the air showing her wedding ring. Everyone boo’ed and laughed.

“I will be your vocal teacher this year. My name is Lee Sunny...”

“Like sunny!” a male student yelled in Korean. Sunny nodded.

“Yeah, in my class will be always a sunny day” she eye-smiled “Because I like to get close with my students you can just call me Miss Sunny.” She wrote her name in the blackboard.

Then she turned around looking at her students again “Now, I want each of you introduce.” She sighed “Woah I have a lot students this year… I guess there will be not lessons today.”

Everyone clapped.

“Happy?” she laughed “Who wants to introduce first?”

Jieun lifted her hand quickly and stood up after Sunny indicate her “Annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Jieun-ibnida!” she bowed respectfully.

“Seoul accent. You were born there?”

“Yeh~ I was. I just moved here yesterday.” Jieun explained.

“Oh really? And are you going to stay here? Are you living alone?” Sunny asked.

“Aniyo~ I will stay here but not alone. I came with my best friend, she wanted to study here so I came with her” Jieun tapped Suzy’s shoulder “…and also with my boyfriend” she then tapped Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“Ah is that so? You all three come from Seoul?”

“I was born in Seoul too.” Jiyeon said.

“You four are from Seoul, good. Anybody else is from there? No one? Well, continue Jieun."

"Ne, well, you can all call me IU. IU is a nickname my best friend gave me. All my friends call me that, I want to get close with all of you, so you can call me IU." Sunny nodded "I know to play guitar and piano, but play guitar is something I love the most. And I also know how to sing. I was casted into JYP" everyone gasped "But because I cam here... I couldn't go" she pouted.

"You must have so much talent then, too bad you didn't stayed there. But anyways, if you are that talented they will accept you again in the future." Jieun nodded "Ok IU, thank you, you can sit down. Now, why don’t you introduce yourself? Jieun’s... oh I mean IU's friend”

Suzy looked up “I…” she whispered.

“Don’t be scared, we are all friends. Stand up and say it a little louder.”

“I… My name is……Suzy… Horvejkul Suzy”

“Are you sure? You hesitates a little.” Sunny crossed her her arms.

“Ne… Horvejkul Suzy is my name… I was born in Seoul, August 1st…” Jieun’s gasped and looked at Suzy confused, Jiyeon sighed shaking her head.

“I really wanted to come to Busan, and to this school… everybody is so kind and nice… “

“Well, thank you for that. We try to give everything from us and teach our students well…”

“Especially you Miss Sunny!!” a male student yelled and everyone agreed yelling yes. Sunny laughed.

“…as always our sweet Lee Sunkyu…” Suzy said between the yells. Sunny was able to heard her, her smile faded and looked at her.

Jiyeon again sighed and shook her head.

“You…how did you… how do you know…?” Sunny’s sweet and bright smile faded away and asked directly to Suzy, everybody looked at her also.

Suzy was looking down. Sunny was about to talk again when Jiyeon stood up “I will start my presentation. Annyeonghaseyo~ Park Jiyeon-ibnida…”

Suzy sat down after Jiyeon started to introduce herself, Sunny kept looking at her before turning her attention to Jiyeon and showed a small smile.

 

~~~

 

“I hope we can get closer soon” the last student finished his introduction, everyone clapped before the bell rang.

“Well everyone, just in time!” Sunny said after her students stood up and started to pick their things “I’ll see you all tomorrow” she said again waving at the students leaving, then she glanced toward Suzy.

Jiyeon realized and held her arm “Suzy we need to go quickly to your house, we don’t have time!” she said out loud so Sunny could heard her. Suzy looked at her confused.

“What are you talking about? We were planning to go see Busan, didn’t we?” Jieun said hugging her boyfriend tightly.

“We don’t have time! We have to go quickly to Suzy’s house, we can stay longer. Quickly!” Jiyeon said again quickly pulling Suzy’s books inside her bag, looking at Sunny at times.

“What is so important?” Suzy said looking at what Jiyeon was doing.

“Are you kids really going to see Busan alone?” Sunny asked them walking closer.

“Yes." Jieun aswered her.

“No! We are going to Suzy’s home. Quickly let’s go!” Jiyeon held Suzy’s arm and started to walk out of the classroom.

”Ah~ what’s the matter with you?” Suzy moved her arm away and fixed her clothes.

Jieun, Wooyoung and Sunny walked outside too.

“That kid is weird Suzy, didn’t I told you?” Jieun whispered in Suzy's ear. Then she looked at Sunny again “But why you asked Miss Sunny? Do you want to come with us?”

“NO~!” Jiyeon yelled before Sunny could reply, everyone looked at her and she nervously laughed “I mean… Miss Sunny most have thing to do… we don’t want to bother. Let’s go!”

“Yeah I have things to do, you just be careful. Is your first time here, be careful.”

“We will.

“Thank you.” Jieun and Wooyoung said bowing at her.

Jiyeon sighed and bowed also “Yes, thank you Miss Sunny! Now let’s go!!” she tapped Suzy's arm then started to walk away. Jieun and Wooyoung followed her.

Suzy bowed her head to Sunny “See you tomorrow Sun--Miss Sunny.”

“How do you know?” Sunny asked before Suzy started to walk away.

“Ne?” she looked at her.

“How do you know my name is Sunkyu? Not even the principal knows. How do you know?”

“I…”

“I’m sorry, Sunkyu-yah!” a blonde girl walked toward them. Sunny looked at her confused. Suzy also did before realizing who she was.

“Do I…know you?”

“Yeah of course! Oh student! Thank you for the information earlier, go, I have to talk with Sunkyu.” The blonde girl tapped Suzy’s shoulder “Leave!” she mouthed.

“Goodbye!” Suzy bowed again and then left.

“Excuse me…”

“I saw that girl earlier outside and asked if she knew teacher Lee Sunkyu, she said no but then I showed her this picture…”

“…is kinda old, but you still look the same Sunkyu-ah…”

“This…” Sunny looked down at the picture and then back at the girl.

Hyoyeon looked the picture also and sighed “That woman…” she whispered looking at the roof. Sooyoung wasn’t supposed to appear in the picture.

“You…”

“Yeah Sunkyu, I’m Soojung, don’t you remember me? You, Tiffany and me… and Soojin… my sister… we were all friends, good friends.”

“I don’t…”

“Remember!” Hyoyeon showed her another picture, Sunny stood still as she felt some kind of energy holding her.

“…I…I think I remember you…” Sunny said zoned out.

“Remember me and Soojin?” Hyoyeon said again. Sunny looked at Hyoyeon.

“I do… Soojung, how are you been?” Sunny asked.

“Yeah I’ve been fine, I got married. Well it was nice to see you. Bye!” Hyoyeon said before take the pictures from Sunny’s hands and started to walk away.

Sunny stood there looking at the nothing. She the reacted and looked back to were Hyoyeon had left, but she was gone.

 

~~~

 

“You jangshin!! Why you edited yourself in this pictures!” Hyoyeon yelled at Sooyoung as soon as she walked inside their office.

“Ah what?! I wanted to be part of it too! Why just you?!”

“Aish~ you ruined my plan… I had to invent something and even use that ‘power’ we can’t use. And all because of you. And why you used the same picture of you twice…”

“Because I look pretty there! Why?!"

"Your photoshop skills make me cry”

 

~~~

 

“Hey Bunny~ you are back” Sunny’s husband greeted her with a kiss.

“Ne~ you are home early?” she weakly smiled.

“I actually didn’t went to work, I just went to check something and then went to buy some things…” he held Sunny’s hand and leaded her to the dining table “…to prepare this.” Sunny smiled when she saw what her husband had prepared for her.

“Woah~ you did it yourself? Really?”

“Of course~” he said and then hugged her.

“Gomawo oppa~” she thanked him after he opened the chair so she could sit down, he then went to sit also.

“You don’t look so bright…” he pouted.

“No is not that I don’t like but… something happened today”

“What? It wasn’t a good first day?” he asked worried as she poured wine in her glass.

“It was just for one thing… Today… Taecyeon oppa broke in tears”

“Because of Tiffany?”

“Yeh…” she was about to take a bite of her food when she stopped “Oppa! You know where my old pictures are?” she asked standing up.

“Umm… Yeah they still at that box” he stood up also and walked toward her “It is at the basement, why?”

“I need to find a picture...” she held his hand and both of them walked toward the basement “Taecyeon oppa said that Tiffany was a student”

Sungmin looked at her confused “How is that?”

“There is a new student; her name is Suzy, from Seoul. She knows how to play the flute and it does it pretty well. She was playing ‘Swan Lake’… The same song Tiffany used to play all the time. Oppa thought she was Tiffany, he said Tiffany was that girl”

“That is impossible!”

“I told him so. He said that this girl when she first saw him she cried and hugged him and called him ‘oppa’. That she did things that Tiffany once did. That’s why he said it was Tiffany.”

“Maybe it was his imagination. He really loved Tiffany, they dated for so long, is not easy to forget the girl you loved. He could have imagined all that, he wants to imagine Tiffany stills alive when she doesn’t”

Sunny shrugged as her husband brought the box she was looking for.

“I thought the same but then…” Sungmin looked at her as she was opening the box “…during class…she called me Lee Sunkyu…” she looked at her husband who just smiled.

“Isn’t that your name?”

“But no one in the school knows. Only Taecyeon oppa… How could this girl know?”

“I don’t know…maybe…” Sungmin handed her a small box he had found.

“When I was about to ask her how did she knew that, this other girl appeared and called me Sunkyu, she said she knows me and I also do… But I don’t remember her. She said that she asked this student if she knew a teacher named ‘Lee Sunkyu’ and showed her a picture.”

“Well maybe you don’t remember her but you actually were friends…” Sungmin looked at Sunny who shook her head after she took two pictures out of the box.

Then she looked at Sungmin.

  

“What?”

“Who was that girl...? She wasn’t Soojung… Who was she then?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

No internet... ottokeyo? :c

I'm stealing internet connection just to update this lol xD So this time sorry any mistake... i have to be quick and i can't check ><

MERRY CHRISTMAS! lol i'm late... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! hahahaha

Maybe tomorrow i'll get my internet connection again, if yes, maybe i'll update tomorrow c:

Comments are appreciated~

^.^V!