제 8 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

"Why me? Why kill me?!!! Now I want to really die!!!" she yelled at the roof "YOU HEARD THAT?!! SOOYOUNG!!! HYOYEON!!! DO IT AGAIN!!! KILL ME!! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE!!" she looked down.

Tears falling nonstop, she suddenly felt two arms around her, she looked up and found herself in Heaven. Taeyeon was hugging her.

"Tiffany I know all this is hard for you." she caressed her hair.

"I don't want to live... if Taecyeon already forgot about me... this is a waste of time, don't make me go back!" Tiffany yelled in Taeyeon's embrace.

"Tiffany calm down." Taeyeon whispered trying to calm the unstoppable crying Tiffany.

"He forgot me!! He doesn't love me!! I want to die... I want--"

"Tiffany! Listen to me!" Taeyeon held her shoulders helping her to sit down.

"Why me? Why is this happening to me?"

"Listen Tiffany, by now everything will seem unfair and bad. This wasn't planned in first place, this was a mistake. But now, this has a reason." Taeyeon explained.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"I can't tell you now. But there is a reason why I chose specially Suzy to send you back to earth." Tiffany looked at the Angel confused "I can't tell you the reason. With time you'll find out."

"With time? You mean I will be in this body for longer?"

Taeyeon nodded "I guess you will..."

"This can't be happening! I can't be here for longer. My boyfriend is already dating someone else! I can't do anything. He is dating someone around his age, pretty, how will he look at me?! A younger girl who could be his daughter! There's no more reason why I should stay here!" Taeyeon sighed "Is not only unfair for me, but so is for this girl, Suzy. How could you just send her to Heaven without a reason...?”

"There is a reason." Taeyeon said. "I can't tell you what is though. Listen Tiffany, Suzy, has a dangerous tumor growing in her stomach." Tiffany eyes widen hearing Taeyeon "Is really dangerous, if is not treated quickly...she will die."

"Wait... but... Suzy didn't know, no one knows. If it wasn't for me, she would have died?" Taeyeon nodded. "But isn't she supposed to die? It isn't part of the plan? Isn't that how God planned?"

"Sometimes God has things planned differently than we thought." the Angel smiled at the confused Tiffany. "Go down and make your plan. I promise you; you will be back in your body more quickly that you think."

 

 

The more quickly Tiffany thought became 1 year... and there was no sign of her coming back to her old life... to Tiffany.

Time passed quickly, she still couldn't get used to this new life. She called the two angels for help more times that she can remember.

Everything was so weird.

She was Suzy for the outside, but Tiffany for the inside.

That made things weirder for everyone around her.

Why she didn't give her parents a good morning kiss as she used to?

Why she chose cereal over hot cakes to eat at the morning?

Why she ignored her best friend, her aunt, Wooyoung, and her other friends at the school?

Why she had decided to not go to JYP?

The Suzy everyone knew was different now. It was lonely and quiet. That worried everyone of course, but she had to do changes in her new life to get use to.

She had to make a plan to go back to him.

 

~~~

 

"Busan?!" Both of her parents said shocked. Suzy nodded.

"Why you want to leave Seoul? Why you want to leave Kirin Art School?" Victoria asked.

"Why you want to go to that Art academy in Busan?" Nichkhun then asked.

"I just… Busan's Art Academy is a really good school, and I want to go." Suzy explained.

"Kirin is a really good school too!"

"Nich...Appa~..."

"Honey," Victoria stood up and held her daughters hands "Is there some problem in the school? With Jieun? Did you two had a fight?"

"Ji-jieun?"

"They had a fight." Nichkhun stood up too.

"No, I didn't had a fight with nobody. Nothing happens. I just want to meet new people."

"We can send you to a camp." Suzy's dad said.

"No I want to go!" She pulled her hands away from Suzy's mom and went to took a folder from her bag.

"Classes are almost over; the paper work had to be done weeks ago..."

"I did it all! Here…" she handed the folder to Suzy's parents "You just need to sign it and buy me a ticket for Busan."

Victoria and Nichkhun looked at the very organized paper work. That was something Suzy would never do by herself. She depended a lot from her mom.

"Are you sure you are ok sweetie?" Suzy's mom asked worried. She nodded.

"I told you yes. Just sign it, please."

Nichkhun and Victoria looked at each other.

Nichkhun sighed "Give me a pen." Suzy smiled looking for the pen in her bag.

Victoria looked at her husband "You will let her go?"

Suzy walked toward and gave him the pen "Thank you!" she said smiling as her dad signed the very down left corner of the page.

"Gomawo!!!" she brightly smiled holding the folder and ran upstairs. Just like that.

Thing that both Nichkhun and Victoria found weird. Another thing they found weird on her.

“Hello auntie!! And uncle...” Jieun greet both of them when she walked inside with her mom.

“Yes come in.” Nichkhun said with sarcasm when the two walked inside without knock first. Victoria laughed and slapped her husband’s arm playfully.

“We are friends aren’t we?” Dara said.

“I’m going to see Suzy!”

“Jieun-ah wait!” Victoria called her before she went upstairs.

“What is it?”

“I wanted to ask you: did you and Suzy fought?”

“I don’t know.” Jieun shrugged.

“What do you mean you ‘don’t know’?” Nichkhun asked her.

“I don’t know uncle; she hasn’t talked with me in months!” Victoria and Nichkhun looked at each other “We talk but not like before, I'm seeing her but…I don’t know, she is different.” Victoria sighed.

Her beloved daughter who she knew perfectly now was all a mystery to her “Why you ask? Did she told you something?”

“No she didn’t.”

“Well I’ll go to see her!” Jieun said turning around and walking upstairs.

“Suzy will transfer schools.” Victoria said at loud that Jieun heard her.

Turning around and walking down toward her again.

“What?!” Both Jieun and her mom asked with shocked expressions.

“She will transfer to Busan’s Art Academy.” Nichkhun explained this time.

“Why?!” Both asked again.

“That’s what we are trying to figure out. We know lately, she has been acting really weird lately, and now out of the blue she wants to go to Busan.”

“She just said that she wants to experiment something new. And that Busan academy is a good school she wants to go to.” Victoria said after Nichkhun.

“YAHAAAAHHH!!! HORVEJKUL SUZYYYY!!!” Jieun yelled all the way upstairs to Suzy’s room. “YOU!!!” she yelled as soon as she opened the door. Suzy who was busy already packing looked at her scared by all the yells.

“Don’t you know to knock?!”

“You are seriously…. Sick…. AUNT!!! UNCLE!!! MOOOM!!!” Jieun yelled.

Suzy covered her ears and looked at her mad “Can you be quiet?”

“QUICKLY COMEEE!!!” she yelled again without take her gaze off of Suzy. Then Suzy’s parents came along with her mom.

“What happened?!” Nichkhun asked worried.

“There is really something going on with her. She asked ‘Don’t you know to knock?’ and ‘Can you be quiet?” Jieun mimic Suzy, she gave her a weird look, what was wrong about that?

Dara gasped surprised “Yes, yeah, she asked that, to ME!”

“What’s the matter?” Suzy said.

“You! You are the matter. Why are you acting all weird lately? Why you want to go to Busan?! Did I do something for you to be like this? If is like that then I’m sorry.” Suzy looked at her confused “Or are you trying to escape from someone?! Tell me, I’ll punch him!”

“Jieun!” Dara hit her daughters arm.

“So that anyone ask me again: Yes, I’m not the same Suzy as before. I changed. I want to keep changing and leave to Busan is part of it. Happy? Now can you leave the room? I’m going to change my clothes.” Suzy walked toward the door pushing everyone outside and closing it.

She sighed walking toward her hairdresser. She opened the bottom drawer and took out a folder and a notebook.

“Let’s try again.” She said to herself holding the pen and signing in one of the pages of the notebook.

She had gone to the hospital weeks before without Suzy’s parents to realize. She got the results and the doctors gave her a date for the surgery, but she still needed her parents approving.

The latest days she tried to copy Suzy's mom’s signature. It wasn’t going to be so hard, she thought. It was actually easy.

“Done, done, done!” She smiled at herself with the well done sign.

Pulling the folder against her chest smiling again “I’ll be finally going to see you baby.” She then went to the bed, pulling the folder inside her bag. Then she opened her suitcase, holding the old pocket watch in her hands.

After her last talk with Taeyeon, she had given her the old pocket watch from her mom. The day of the accident she lost it. It was on her bag and after the change she never saw it again, until Taeyeon gave it to her again.

That made Tiffany happy. That watch was her most precious thing; it was all she had to remember her parents, specially her mom. She was really happy Taeyeon gave it to her again.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“You sure you will be fine by yourself?” Victoria asked worried.

“I told you I will. I’m not a baby anymore.” Suzy answered a bit coldly.

“You are our baby you know?” Nichkhun said with his teary eyes seeing his daughter leave. Suzy nodded.

“Call us when you get there.”

“I’ll leave now.” She held her backpack from Suzy's dad’s hands and started to walk to the bus.

“Be careful Suzy…” Suzy's mom managed to say before break in tears. It weren’t just tears from a mom who was watching her only daughter leave, but it were tears from sadness, from how cold her beloved daughter became toward her, toward them.

Tiffany never experimented the feeling of see her parents cry over her leaving away from them. But if she had, it will be this same feeling.

She turned around and ran toward Suzy’s mom, giving her a thigh hug “Don’t cry.”

This almost 1 and half year living with them, she had to be honest, they were really good parents. Suzy was lucky to have them. And somehow, Suzy’s mom reminds her of her beloved mom. She acted the same way of her death mom.

Tiffany tried to not get really close with them, eventually the day she will leave this life will come and again, she will lose her parents again.

But she couldn’t help to grown affection toward them. Always trying to act coldly. Seeing them like this, she felt bad.

Hiding them things… She had gotten the surgery a month before. During summer break.

During those days Nichkhun had left the country because of work. For her lucky, Victoria got a job around the same time Nichkhun left. From 7am to 9pm, she didn’t notice the absence of her daughter for almost a week.

Tiffany had also left her room's door locked.

Victoria thought she was having a rebel moment, so she didn’t tried to force to open the door at nights, even though she was worried.

All went well, the surgery. She fully recovered in 1 week. Suzy's life was safe now.

“Please don’t cry. Didn’t you say you will visit me on weekends?” She hugged Suzy’s dad also before moving away and smile brightly to them.

“We will.” Victoria caressed her cheek “Go up now.”

“We’ll go see you this weekend.”

Suzy smiled going up to other bus. Smiling and waving at them through the window as it started to move.

Everything went quickly. She had now saved Suzy’s life, she was waiting for Taeyeon to call her to Heaven and tell her she will be switching bodies again.

During the latest months she didn’t had interaction with no one. Not Suzy’s best fried, her mom, her school mates. Her parents, not until today was when she talked to them.

After 3 hours, Suzy came down the bus, taking a deep breath, feeling the familiar breeze from Busan. She smiled.

“Oh! Mianhae!” She quickly apologized when bumped into someone outside the bus station. She turned around to see the girl; she looked young, around 19. She was pretty, her eyes were really beautiful, and she was wearing a wedding dress. The girl gave her a sweet smile.

There was something in the girl that made Tiffany feel so comfortable with.

“Well, Sorry again.” Suzy said bowing her head and walking away.

After she walked away, she felt this presence behind her. The sound of heels, someone was following her.

It was Busan. She never felt scared of being walking at the streets alone. Maybe the long time she was away, and now in this young body, she was feeling a bit scared.

She couldn’t look behind, but just held into her backpack and suitcase, she kept walking.

She sighed once she reached the building were the apartment Suzy’s parents bought was. Still she was feeling someone behind her. And all this time she never looked back, until now.

“Uum… excuse me…” she said to the same girl she bumped with earlier. It seems like she followed her all the way in that wedding dress “Do you need something?” she asked.

The girl smiled walking closer to her, Suzy stepped back “Hm~ definitely, younger Tiffany” The girl said, Suzy’s eyes widen. ”They got you a body of a person who looks a lot like you. Don’t you think?” she said again with her arms crossed.

Tiffany blinked confused “How…” she was about to finish the sentence when the girl smiled, a bright white light came out of her and wings made visible through it.

“Nice to meet you Hwang Tiffany, or may I say, Horvejkul Suzy?” she giggled, Tiffany was still speechless

“I’m Jiyeon, I'm your guardian angel.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

New character yo! Jiyeonie!! <3

How was it?! OMG is been a while... I'm sorry >< Too much things happening... I don't even think it was a goood chap :c I didn't knew what I was exactly writing >n<

Maybe this will be the only fic I will be updating this days. I still have that one shot...

STRESS!!

Suzy-Tiffany... I think is confusing don't you think the same? I got confused... should I write Tiffany or Suzy? even tho is not Suzy in the body >< Tell me tell me te-te-te-te-tell me~

Let's hope for an update this Sunday c:

Any grammatical errors or so.... MIAN~!

Comment~ c: