제 10 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

 “Oppa… ”

“Oppa?” Jieun said confused looking back at Jiyeon.

“Oppa!!” Suzy yelled before running toward the door, toward the man standing there.

Wrapping her arms around his neck “Oppa~” she said.

The man stood still for a minute. Even though he didn’t knew the girl, he still felt something in the hug, and in the way she called oppa. There was something familiar.

“Suzy…” Jiyeon pulled the end of Suzy’s shirt so she could move.

“Student!” the female teacher who was coming with the man held Suzy’s arm pulling her away “Get off now!”

“Student!!” the male teacher pushed Suzy away from him.

Suzy looked at him with teary eyes.

“Suzy what are you doing?” Jieun asked holding her arm.

“Do you know her Taecyeon oppa?” the female teacher asked. Suzy looked at her; Yoona.

“You….” Suzy whispered looking at Yoona with mad teary eyes. Yoona looked back at her.

“Suzy~” Jiyeon held her arm again and whispered.

“Why are you still here? Go to your classes!!” Yoona said. Jieun and Jiyeon bowed, Suzy looked at Taecyeon.

“So you really don’t remember me?” she said with a tear rolling down her cheek, Taecyeon stepped back confused.

Jiyeon again held Suzy’s arm “Stop it Suzy!”

“Student, go to your classroom now!” Yoona demanded.

“Let’s go Suzy.” Jiyeon again held Suzy’s arm but she moved it away.

“You won’t leave?” Yoona crossed her arm’s “Then…”

“Teachers Im Yoona, Ok Taecyeon, Wang JinShin, Gong HaeYoon, please report to the principal's office.”

“Let’s go.” Yoona held Taecyeon’s arm and then walked away.

Suzy watched them leave, then looked down “You go to classes; I’ll go take a walk.” She said to Jiyeon and Jieun turning around to the door.

“Go.” Jiyeon nodded and said to Jieun before walking behind Suzy. But the she stopped her.

“No Jiyeon, I really want to be alone. Please.”

“I can’t leave your side.”

“I am the one who should say that, I am her best friend since forever.” Jieun said walking toward them.

“Seriously girls, I want to be alone.” Suzy gave them a small smile before walking outside.

 

~~~

 

“I really can’t with this. This is too much, seeing him with her, is too much. I can’t I can’t!” Suzy talked to herself while she walked next to the field “Oh my God… Please help me!” she then sighed and closed her eyes “You can do it Tiffany, do it for him, for you, I can do it, Tiffany you can do it!”

“Tiffany?” Suzy’s eyes widen when she heard a male voice coming from the back. She turned around.

“I didn’t knew you changed your name” the guy asked smiling.

Jieun’s boyfriend… Woo… something. She sure remembers his face, she saw him many times, and once when she read Suzy’s diary she mention him. It weren’t good words.

Beside of that, she never really treat him or talked to him. Since she had avoided Jieun as well, she didn’t had any contact with him neither. And for what Suzy had written, he wasn’t a guy you wanted to be around.

“What? You look like you saw a ghost.” He laughed stepping closer, Suzy stepped back. “Wow, IU was right, you seem weird lately.” Suzy looked away “You didn’t knew IU was coming right? You didn’t know I was coming too? We wanted to surprise you.” He smiled stepping closer again, and again she stepped back.

“Why are you…”

“Students!!” Suzy quickly turned around to that so familiar voice and smiled “What are you two doing here? You should be in class. And you…” he crossed his arms and looked down at Suzy, she just kept smiling.

She wanted so badly to hug him, to kiss him, to tell him she was Tiffany and that she was alive. “…after what happened earlier, you won’t get away. This is a high school not the kinder garden. You can’t go around hugging your teachers and calling them ‘oppa’. Don’t you have respect? Your parents didn’t teach you how you should respect elders?” he scolded her.

“But… you aren’t that old…tho” she shyly said, eye-smiling and cutely pouting tilting her head aside. Taecyeon eyes widen.

 

“Aish!! Yaaah!!” Taecyeon ran toward his parked car that was just hit by a pink scooter “What happened? YAH!!” he yelled to the girl who was just taking off her helmet.

“What’s up?” she asked casually without using honorifics.

“What’s up?’ What’s up?!?!” he yelled “Don’t you see what you did?!?! You hit my car! Don’t you see!!!?”

“Aish yah! Why are you yelling at me?!?!” she yelled back while fixing her hair.

“I wasn’t yelling!!!”

“Aish you are yelling right now!!”

“This is the way I talk!! You don't yell at me!!”

“This is the way I talk too!!”

“Aish this kid seriously…” Taecyeon brushed the back of his head “Yah! I don’t want more problems, just pay the damage”

“What damage? Pfflease... I barely touched it!”

“MWO? How... WHAT YOU BARELY TOUCHED IT?! LOOK AT THIS!!!” he pointed to the too obvious hit at the back of the car.

“YAH DON’T YELL!!”

“You kid, how old are you?”

“Why? You want to ask me out on a date?”

“Pff how I could date someone like you??” he said crossing his arms.

“Well the same goes for me.” She pouted crossing her arms also. “I’m 18” she whispered.

“YAH!! And you are talking to me like that?! I’m your elder you should respect me! Didn’t you parents teach you how to talk to your elders?”

“Shh, shh, shh! Don’t mess around with my parents” she said still without using honorifics.

“They didn’t teach you that? I’m 24; you should respect me you kid.” He scolded her.

“But… you aren’t that old… tho” she shyly said, eye-smiling and cutely pouting tilting her head aside. Taecyeon looked at the ‘just notice’ beautiful girl, and smiled.

Tiffany looked up at him still eye-smiling “Could you forget this once?” she pouted placing one finger against her lips cutely “Once~”


 

Taecyeon zoned out of his memories. Exactly the way this student said what she said… not using honorifics, the eye-smile, the movements she did. He remembered Tiffany…

He cleared his throat “What did you said? Why you said that?” he said with husky voice.

“Because you aren’t… you…” before she could say something else, behind Taecyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon appeared, waving their arms from side to side.

“Don’t you dare!!” they mouthed.

“I am what?! Huh? Go run! 6 times around the field! NOW!!” he yelled at her.

“Ah~ but I REALLY hate to run.” He cutely said again, saying the ‘really’ with a really high tone while closing her eyes, Taecyeon eyes widen looking at her.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both hit their foreheads with the palm of their hands.

This wasn’t how Tiffany was supposed to make Taecyeon to fall in love with her again. She was just saying and doing actions she used once with Taecyeon. And she knew he do remember all that.

“What are you doing right now?” he asked mad with now teary eyes. It had been more than a year and he still couldn’t forget the love of his life: Tiffany.

And of course he would never.

But today, now, this unknown girl who just came, and did, and said exactly the same things his beloved Tiffany did… His heart broke, bringing back those memories.

“Go run 10 times!” he yelled at her pointing the field.

“Uhhmm… teacher… excuse me, I’m new, and I’m lost, could you help me?” Wooyoung walked toward Taecyeon holding a folder. Taecyeon looked at him before looking at Suzy.

“Come this way.” He held the folder and started to walk away.

Wooyoung looked at Suzy “See you later.” He whispered and smiled before walking away.

Suzy sighed.

“You crazy woman!!!”

“How could you do that?”
Sooyoung and Hyoyeon scolded her.

“Why are you saying words…?”

“…and doing actions that Tiffany did?!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon kept scolding her.

“There has to be a way to make him fall in love with me! Taeyeon said it: he fell in love with me for my inside, for the way I am, that’s what I did just now.”

“No, you didn’t only show how you are, you showed Tiffany” Hyoyeon said.

“And who I am?” Suzy crossed her arms.

“You are Suzy!” both angels said.

“Until you look yourself in the mirror and see Tiffany, you still are Suzy!”

 

~~~

 

“Where were you?!” Jieun asked Suzy who had just arrived to class. She had skipped the first two.

“I was just taking a walk.”

“’A walk?’ 1 hr taking a walk?”

“Yeah~”

“Was all because of that teacher? That you got sad and went outside?” Suzy looked at her “You know that teacher? Why you got sad when you saw him?”

Suzy looked down “I just… I don’t…know him”

“Then why you hug him and call him oppa? He is a teacher you just met, an older teacher. What if he is married? With that girl. That… ”

“He isn’t marriedQ” Suzy quickly said “Neither dating anyone. Not with with her!”

Jieun looked at her confused. Jiyeon who was sitting behind poked her back so she could stop talking about Taecyeon.

“Suzy… do you… do you liked that teacher?”

“Good morning everyone!” before Suzy could reply to Jieun, the teacher came in “My name is Im YoonA…” she wrote her name in the blackboard “…I will be your dance teach--” she stopped her presentation when she turned around and saw the student who earlier hugged Taecyeon.

She smiled at her “We met again.” Suzy just looked at her with a serious expression “What’s your name student?” Yoona asked holding the list of the students.

“Horvejkul Suzy” she arrogantly said crossing her arms. Yoona laughed.

“Miss Horvejkul, hot temper…tsk…” Suzy rolled her eyes “I tell you Miss Horvejkul, I won't tolerate that kind of attitude of you. The first kind of rude attitude coming from you and you will be meeting the front door.”

Suzy coughed and rolled her eyes again. Yoona laughed turning around and taking the list again “Now that you started your presentation, why don’t you continue?”

Suzy once again rolled her eyes and stood up looking for something in her backpack.

 

~~~

 

“Oppa!” Taecyeon stopped his walk and turned around when he heard someone calling him.

“Sunny-ya!” he smiled hugging the petite girl “When did you arrive?”

“Just now, but how are you been?” she asked smiling as they started to walk together in the alone hall.

“You know… missing her.” Sunny nodded “Everything keeps remind me of her, even though I try to forget her… I can’t. I really loved her. I love her”

“I know you do. It is still hard for everyone who knew her. Even though Sungmin said this trip, besides celebrate our first anniversary, will also make me feel a bit better after all this, and forget about her. But it doesn’t… she was a great friend” Taecyeon sighed, Sunny tapped his arm “Wherever she is, I know she is fine, and she is taking care of all of us. And I know she will want you to be happy again, or at least try to.” He nodded “Right, how are the things going on with Yoona?”

“Why ask? Didn’t you hate her?”

“Is not that I hated her, but she was so… quick. Tiffany had just pass away when she started to flirt with you. Is been a year now, so I think there’s nothing wrong with it anymore.”

Taecyeon and Sunny kept walking and talking until they reach the end of the hall, and then the soft melody of a flute filled the alone hall.

Taecyeon and Sunny looked at each other. That familiar melody.

“Oppa!” Sunny called Taecyeon after he ran at the right of the hall. She followed him when he stopped at one of the classroom window “Oppa?“

“That girl…”

 

 

“Woah~ you play the flute pretty well.” Yoona smiled clapping her hands. Also the other students clapped.

Suzy smiled pulling her flute back in its case.

Months before, she had asked Suzy’s parents to buy her a flute. As always, her parents buy what she wanted, and even found a school where she could learn. But she didn’t go, she didn’t need classes. She had learned flute since she was 9. She was a master in it.

“Hold on!” Yoona excused herself after she saw Taecyeon outside. She then went outside the classroom.

“Oppa…” Suzy whispered when she saw Taecyeon through the window.

“Yah Horvejkul Suzy, I didn’t knew you played the flute so well. When did you learn?” Jieun asked her smiling; Suzy just smiled back and kept looking at Taecyeon, who was looking back at her.

Jiyeon poked Suzy’s back “Stop it.” She whispered.

 

“Oppa!” Yoona greeted Taecyeon smiling “Oh Teacher Lee, how was your trip?” she greeted Sunny also bowing respectfully.

“Yeh It was fine, thank you.” Sunny said bowing also, then looking back at Taecyeon.

“There is a problem?” Yoona asked him.

“That student…” he said still looking at Suzy.

“Who?” She looked at the inside also “Ah! that student! She plays the flute really well, right?”

“Who is she?!” Taecyeon asked.

“She? Well… Horvejkul Suzy, she comes from Seoul…” Yoona read in the folder before Taecyeon took it away from her “Why you ask?”

“Nothing. See you.” He said looking at the inside once again before walking away, giving the folder back to Yoona.

Yoona just looked at him confused, then back at Sunny “What happened?”

“I don’t know… See you later. Oppa!! Wait!!” Sunny excused herself and ran behind Taecyeon.

Suzy who was sitting trying to not look at Taecyeon, quickly looked out when she heard Sunny’s voice “Sunny-ah…” she whispered standing up to look at the short girl running from one side to another.

“Sunny? This is so confusing. Yah! Do you know all the teachers here?” Jieun asked.

Suzy slowly shook her head, and then looked at Jiyeon “I have--”

“The teacher is here! Sit down Suzy.” Jiyeon said before Suzy could finish her sentence. She knew she was going to say she wanted to go see Taecyeon, or Sunny.

 

 

“Oppa! Wait!!” Sunny yelled at Taecyeon after she follows him outside “Are you ok? What happened?” she asked worried.

“Sunny…t-that girl… that girl…”

“What happen with her?” she said trying to calm the nervous Taecyeon.

“She is… she is Tiffany! She is my Tiffany!”


 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

DunDunDunDuu~un c: What will happen~?

That came out randomly, remember I will have to make this fic short, Suzy is needed!! lol

It took me so long to write this :c but just because of one damn word I cant remember >< still can't  :c

Anyways~ So~rry any mistake c:

Comments are appreciated~

Bboing!