제 14장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

"You are Tiffany right?"

"What...?"  a nervous chuckle left Suzy's lips "...are you talking about??" her eyes curved into half moons and nervously looked away.

"Who is Tiffany? What are you saying?" Jiyeon laughed as well, nervous.

Jieun half-closed her eyes in disbelief looking at both of the girls "You're sure you don't know who Tiffany is?? Or YoungMi?" she asked.

"Pff..noo!" another chuckle from Suzy "Where did you get that idea from? How can I possibly be someone else? I am Suzy. Of course" she said nervous.

"Well,..." Jieun looked down at her backpack looking for something inside.

Suzy turned her gaze to Jiyeon "What's going on?" Her eyes said, Jiyeon understood and just shook her head "I don't know"

Jieun turn her gaze back to them "If you don't know Tiffany or YoungMi, maybe this will refresh your memory" she said as she placed the old picture she had found infront of Suzy.

Her eyes widen "Mom" she thought.

What was she doing with a picture of her mother? She didn't even had one since the fire.

Unknowingly a small smile appeared on her face as she held the picture, her eyes watered, she was so beautiful, just like she remember.

After a few seconds, she reacted, she blinked and sat straight back on her sit. She stared at the picture, there was something... How is that Suzy looks like her mom? She looked similar to her mother.

Coincidence.... Maybe. 

Incarnation? 

Maybe she is her lost twin, you know how they say in the world there's two looking like you.

Maybe.

"Wow she is so beautiful" Jiyeon exclaim "Who is she?" she then asked to Jieun while holding onto Suzy's arm so she could zone out of her thoughts.

"She knows" Jieun replied looking at Suzy who was still holding the hold picture.

"...I don't know who she is" she reacted and said "She looks beautiful, and yes, she kinda looks like me, but I don't know who she is." she placed the picture down as she shook her head "I don't know what's gotten into you but... I am Suzy. I am your friend, how is possible that I can be someone else?" Suzy said as she laughed nervous "It's ridiculous"

"Ooh yeah... Just like when on Halloween you dressed up as Stacey Jung from summer camp and wore that big square glasses..." Jieun pointed out as a smile appeared on her face.

Suzy smiled again nervous "Ah yes.. yeah just like that day," she laughed.

Jieun's smile disappeared and her expression changed back to be serious "You fake!" she exclaimed as she stood up from her sit pointing her finger at Suzy "We don't know any Stacey Jung, and we never went to any summer camp!" Suzy froze.

"What did you do to my friend?!" Jieun yelled holding onto Suzy's collar.

Just then, Taecyeon walked in to the classroom and rushed toward the girls "Hey! Hey" he exclaimed holding onto Jieun's wrist "Let go student! Now!!" he shook her arm so she would let go of Suzy's collar.

She was still frozen in the place. Jieun clenched her teeth while still looking at Suzy. A sharp look.

"What's wrong with you??!" Taecyeon yelled "Go to the principal's office now. Both of you!" 

Jieun placed the picture inside her notebook and then inside her backpack still looking at Suzy, she was mad.

She took her backpack and started to walk away, Suzy still shook, blinked a few times before reacting. She as well held her backpack and made her way outside.

"Not you!" Taecyeon said holding his hand up to stop Jiyeon from leaving as well.

"But I..."

"I said not you. Now sit down." He ordered her. Looking up at all of his still shocked students, he left the classroom as well.

 

                                            ~~~

 

Both girls were walking one step away on the long hall. Jieun with that still hot gaze, looking only at the front.

Tiffany sighed.

"Can you keep the secret?" Just the Jieun stopped her walk.

"Can you keep the secret?" Tiffany stopped behind her and asked again.

Jieun relaxed her shoulders and turned around to face her. Just to look at her, she just stood there looking, no words came out for a minute.

"Who are you?" After the long silence, Jieun asked "Where is Suzy?"

"I don't know..." Tiffany shrugged "I am someone who is fighting for a life," she explained "a life that I lost unfairly"

"And what about Suzy's life?" Jieun voice cracked, her eyes teared.

"I'm sorry..." 

What about this girl's life? She was right, what did this girl do to be like this? To had taken her body away... Her life away. 

She had nothing to do with Tiffany, why was she suffering from this? Why she had to be helping her?

A tear rolled down Tiffany's cheek "I'm sorry" she apologized again "I needed this. I had no choice..." she explained

"Who are you?" Jieun's clenched her teeth, her eyes got wet and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"I... I am... " Tiffany stutter.

"Why are you still here students??!" Taecyeon appeared from behind and scolded them.

Jieun looked back at Taecyeon before turning around and walk away. 

Tiffany did the same, but her eyes glued to his face for a few minutes. He was mad. He was furious. He was handsome.

"Aren't you leaving?" Tiffany blinked, lowered her eyes and bowed at him. She walked away.

"What's wrong with me?" He asked himself as he watched Suzy walk away "what's wrong with you Taecyeon??" He sighed. Both hands on his face.

He was crazy. Maybe this is an obsession, maybe he was making things up. But how was it possible that this student he never saw before, could remind him so much of Tiffany. His love's life. How?? How is that? He couldn't understand.

She looked somehow to a young Tiffany. Yes. It's that.

She looks like her, that's why his mind is playing tricks on him. 

He is crazy.

 


                                       ~~~

 


"IU!!!" Tiffany yelled as she rushed behind the petite furious girl "Wait!!"

Damn the class switch time. Jieun was obligated to stop her walk as the hall was full of students rushing here and there.

"Wait!" Suzy held her hand as she tried to recover her breath.

"Suzy!! IU!! Are you girls okay?" Jiyeon who just appeared from in between all the chaos asked them.

"We need to talk." Suzy told her.

"Fine" Jieun simply said.

"Okay..."

"But we'll do that this weekend. I don't want to talk to whoever or whatever you are right now." Jieun said without looking at neither both of the girls.

"I understand... Let's meet at the park down the street. There can't be anyone around when I tell you this"

"Fine" Jieun replied and took a chance to make herself a way in between the busy hall.

"What are you going to tell her?" Jiyeon asked "You can't tell her what happened, and who are you and what are the things that happen on Heaven"

"What else can I do?? She already knows, she'll find out everything soon or later" Tiffany explained "She'll ruin everything if I don't explain myself. She might help me, she'll help Suzy"

"Oh my... Taeyeon is gonna be mad mad" Jiyeon sighed "I am supposed to guard you... Now everything is ruined, I'm gonna have to leave"

"What?" Tiffany's eyes widen "You can't leave!"

"If someone discovers everything, it means I didn't do well my job. So I have to return. They'll send someone else then to guide you"

"No no no, you can't. You are doing your job well. You already know me and so do I..."

"I think you are fine without me" Jiyeon eye-smiled at her "Let's go." she then held her hand and both girls made her way to classes.

 

                                            ~~~

 

The next 2 days Jieun kept distance from Tiffany and Jiyeon. They also gave her space, she had to think about it, what she discovered was something unimaginable she had to process things up.

 It was Friday night already. Tiffany had moved in to the new house the Horvejkul had bought.

No pressure from them neither. She was already like this, a phase or not, the had to get use to her whether they liked it or not. They had to support her at all time.

 

_________________________________________________

 

                              Saturday 11:15am

 

"Suzy come down and have something to eat, it's pass 12 already" Victoria yelled from the edge of the stairs "That lady it's getting lazier," she told her husband as she sat down on the chair infront of him.

"Let her be. I used to be like that when I was young, I remember on weekend I used to sleep up to 3 pm." he laughed while he turned the page of the newspaper

Victoria laughed "Wow, who she looks like?" shee sipped on her coffee.

"Bye!" Tiffany said after she walked down the stairs and made her way toward the door.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Nichkhun stood up from his sit " Where do you think you're going lady?" he crossed his arms.

"Out"

"With whose permission??" Victoria also crossed her arms.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed "Look, I'm going to meet IU and have lunch with her," she explained "We got into a fight and we made up things today"

"Where are going?" Nichkhun asked her 

"The cafe down the street, by the school" she told the as she was wearing her denim jacket.

"I want you home by 7, we'll have guests" Victoria said.

"Yes, yes..." Tiffany ignored their eyes and took her crossbody bag "Bye!" she then yelled again and left the house.


                                           ~~~


"And that's why I'm here" Tiffany ended her story then.

They arrived 2 hours ago and as soon as they arrived she started to explain herself.

Who she was. What had happened. Her story, what was the reason why she was there, in this place, inside this body.

Jieun just listened carefully in silence.

She was still in disbelief. This kind of story only seemed possible on movies, body switch, that's a very common plot.

"IU?" Tiffany asked her, she was still quiet, no reaction from her. 

"Jieun?" The guardian angel asked also.

There was exactly 1 minute and 36 seconds of silence.

Just then Jieun sighed.

"How can I help you so my friend Suzy can comeback?" 

"I don't know neither," Tiffany replied "nobody tells me anything, I've asked over and over again to everyone but nobody has an answer other than 'this has a reason'" she sighed.

"It has a reason Tiffany" Jiyeon turned to her and smiled.

"See!"

"And who are you?" Jieun turned her gaze to Jiyeon then "you also stole someone else's body?" She asked as she lean her cheek against her fist.

Jiyeon smiled "no, this is my own body"

"She's my guardian angel, Tiffany's guardian angel"

"Do I have one also?" She asked Jiyeon.

"Everyone has one," she explained.

"Who is my guardian angel? Can I see it? What's her name?" She curiously asked. This was a very interesting topic 

"I can't tell you. Not now." She said

"Tsk..." Her nose wrinkle "well, Tiffany, I'm gonna help you. But not because I like you, I'll do it so Suzy can comeback"

"Thank you!" Tiffany eye-smiled and held both of Jieun's hand "I really really appreciate it"

"You're welcome Tiffany"

"Tiffany?"

 

 

___________________________________________

 

Hello everyone! It's me again!!

Gosh, it's so hard to write using the phone ㅠㅠ sorry if I made some mistake. See you next time! ^^