The past returns once again

He's a badass gangster and I'm a nerdy school girl.. Help?

 

Chapter 13
 
 
 
Sorry for the long absence my babies. XD yes. You guys are all my babies.
 
 
____________
 
Amber. No. Not Kevin Woo. Anyone but Kevin Woo. Let me tell you a thing or two about him.
 
Kevin Woo is in the "gang" (so they call it) UKISS. It consists of Shin Soohyun, Shin Dongho, Hoon, AJ, Lee Kiseop, Xander, Eli and Kim Kibum.
 
They aren't even a "gang" they're just a bunch if pretty boys who dress nice and have handsome faces. 
 
You're probably wondering why I hate Kevin.
 
Well, it started in 6th grade.
 
_____
 
I ran across the playground.
 
"Get that frog away from me Kevin Woo!"
 
"Not on your life Joha!"
 
_______
 
Kevin and I were best friends since 2nd grade. Until 6th grade came along.
 
______
 
"I don't think we can hang out together anymore Joha." Kevin sighed.
 
"Why Kevinnie?"
 
"Well, these boys that call themselves UKISS asked me to join their group but, they said I couldn't hang out with you anymore because they say you're a loser."
 
"You don't agree with them.. Do you Kevinnie?"
 
"Sorry Joha. I want to be known in Busan." Kevin stated as he walked away.
 
________
 
That's why I hate him. He ditched his best friend - me - to be with the "popular" group. Oh well, he looks so much happier than he was with me.
 
Amber interrupted my thoughts. 
 
"Joha! Look! Kevin's coming over here!"
 
Son of a !
 
"I'll leave you two alone. Amber said as she ran to a yogurt shop.
 
you Amber.
 
Kevin waved at me then ran over.
 
"Joha! It's me! Kevinnie!"
 
He still remembers the nickname I have him in 3rd grade?
 
I snapped back into reality.
 
"Of course I remember you Kevinnie! How have you been?"
 
"I've been good. UKISS is letting me talk to you for a while because they know we're childhood friends."
 
"Y-you're still not allowed to talk to me?"
 
"Hmm... I guess not. Sorry Joha. UKISS is really helping me. You know, social wise."
 
"O-okay Kevinnie." I lowered my head.
 
"Kevinnie?"
 
"Yes Joha?"
 
"Why did you choose UKISS over me? Am u really a loser Kevinnie? Am I really just nothing Kevinnie?"
 
Kevin sighed deeply and rubbed his temples.
 
"Joha, you're not a loser. Trust me. You're not. UKISS is helping me to get new friends. With you, I couldn't meet anyone new because I always hanged out with you like every day."
 
Oh yeah true. Kevin and I meet spent one day apart from each other.
 
"But, I  was there for you when you needed me. Right Kevinnie?"
 
"Of course you were Joha. Always."
 
"YO! Kevin! Lets go!" The gang leader Soohyun called.
 
"Coming!" Kevin shouted back.
 
Kevin turned back to me. 
 
"Sorry I have to leave you again Joha. But I promise I'll see you again soon. I'll tell UKISS all about us and how close we are. Invite me over some time okay? Huang Joha, you really are my best friend."
 
And with that Kevin walked away.
 
Oh darn, I have to find Amber now. I sprinted to the yogurt shop where she ran to. I found her sitting at a table with a bunch of yogurt surrounding her.
 
"Amber, the are you doing?"
 
"Um...eating.. Yogurt?"
 
"Good for you. Lets go now."
 
"Fine. How was Kevin Woo? Damn that rhymed."
 
"He was good. He said we're best friends and that we would meet again someday. Also, that I should invite over more often."
 
"You should! You guys haven't hanged out in like forever!"
 
"I know! Don't worry Amber! I'll be sure and invite over soon."
 
Suddenly, a familiar figure ran up to me."
 
"Joha! It's me Taemin! Remember me? I like Ravi!"
 
Amber turned to me.
 
"I think I hear more yogurt calling me." And with that she skipped away.
 
Why is everyone from my past coming to me all of a sudden? If Himchan comes here.. is going down.
 
Taemin skipped towards me and stopped right in front of me.
 
"Joha! Boy, I'm glad I saw you!"
 
He's glad to see me? That makes two of us.
 
"Why are you so happy Tae?"
 
"I auditioned for SM! And I made it!"
 
What? I was right! I knew Taemin could make it into SM! He's going to be training and making music with the best of them.
 
"Tell me all about Tae! Group members and everything!"
 
"Well, I'm in a five member group called "SHINee"! And it's made up of four other boys! Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum or Key, Lee Jinki call him Onew though, and Choi Minho!"
 
"Wow Tae! Who's in charge of what?"
 
"I'm the main dancer! Jonghyun hyung is the main vocalist. Key hyung is the rapper/dancer and vocalist. Onew hyung is the other main vocalist. And Minho hyung is the main dancer."
 
I was really impressed. SHINee will be the next big boy group for sure.  SM really raises their boys well. I'm sure their singing, dancing, and rapping will be number one on all the billboard charts. Judging how Taemin called all of them hyung he's probably the maknae! Aw that's cute. Little maknae Tae!
 
"Wow Taemin! Work hard okay? SHINee will be a successful boy group for sure."
 
Taemin giggled.
 
"Thanks Joha!" He looked at his watch. "Wah! Joha! I have to go to dance practice!" I will talk to you soon!"
 
"Okay! Fighting Tae!"
 
I saw Anber walk out if that cursed yogurt shop.
 
"So, who was that?"
 
I smiled to myself.
 
"No one you need to know about bro."
 
Amber pointed around the corner.
 
"Who are the are they?"
 
 
They are - 
 
 
 
 
The BAP.
 
 
 
 
 
_____
 
 
Oh what's gonna happen?~~~ 
 
 
Until next time <3