A day with Himchan.

He's a badass gangster and I'm a nerdy school girl.. Help?

Chapter 3

 
 
So Himchan and me are finally together. I like him a while lot better than Jongup. He told me a bunch if things about him. He told me about how he really likes me and that he was the one who put that note in my locker.
 
"How did you put it my locker? You left right away," I said.
 
Himchan shrugged.
 
"I have my ways hon."
 
I blushed madly. Does he really have to call me Jon? But you know, I like it when guys call me that.
 
"O-okay," I say to him.
 
"You wanna play that game?" Himchan said while pointing to a game booth.
 
A game where you have to throw rings at various bottles and make the ring go around the bottle top. If you get 5 rings around 5 different bottles you get a giant, stuffed panda. I like pandas, but I at this game.
 
"I'd live to play that game Himchan, but I'm rally bad at that," I shyly said.
 
"It's worth a try, besides, I'll win that panda for you. You're my girl now," Himchan stated.
 
Himchan is too sweet. I swear I'm going to get diabetes from all this sweetness.
 
"ARRGH!" Himchan growled in frustration as he missed for the tenth time. "I CAN'T DO THIS! Another 5 rings!"
 
I tugged  at his sleeve.
 
"You don't have to spend money on me.." I murmured softly.
 
Himchan's gaze softened.
 
"I'll do anything for my girl. One more try okay?"
 
I nodded slowly.
 
"JOHA! I DID IT!" Himchan yelled proudly as he held up the stuffed panda in my face.
 
"Thanks Himchan," I said as I pecked his cheek. "You're too sweet."
 
Himchan turned a light pink.
 
"Anytime Jon," he replied. "What do you want to do now?"
 
I thought for a bit.
 
"I want to walk around with my boyfriend."
 
"I would like nothing better," he said as he took my hand in his.
 
I've fallen for you Himchan and I've fallen hard.
 
We walked around for the next two hours. We pointed to rides - but I was to afraid of heights to go on them, besides Himchan was broke. Our hands never broke apart.
 
We went to the front of Lotte World where we were supposed to meet. Bang, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo were already there.
 
 
" Hey! Sorry we kept you guys waiting!" Himchan called to them.
 
"It's fine," Bang said to him.
 
I glanced at everyone. Bang had a bunch of candy bars. Zelo had 3 sticks of cotton candy. Youngjae held about 2 new hats. Daehyun had what speared to be 5 new face masks. Jongup had a stuffed bunny and a lollipop was in his mouth. Wow, for Busan's most badass gang, they sure do look like little kids right now.
 
Bang spoke up interrupting my thoughts.
 
"How was your day with Joha?"
 
Himchan lowered his gaze to me.
 
"Fanastic," he replied while giving my hand a little squeeze.
 
While the rest if BAP parted their way to go home, Himchan offered to walk me home, and of course I agreed.
 
We stopped at my door.
 
"Bye Himchan, today was really one of the best days of my life," I said.
 
"No problem hon. Let's do it again sometime. But just us," Himchan chuckled.
 
Without thinking, I grabbed the collar of Himchan's shirt, and pulled him down for a kiss. Our lips molded perfectly together. I tried to pull away, but, Himchan put his arms around my waist - pulling me closer. 
 
He finally pulled away.
 
"Thank you for this magical night Joha," Himchan whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.
 
Good thing t was dark or Himchan could've seen my very dark red face.
 
"See you tomorrow," I say as I walk to my door.
 
"Night hon," Himchan said as he headed home.
 
I smiled as I opened the door softy because I didn't want to wake Tao.
 
I widened my eyes. Amber and Tai with their mouths wide open.
 
They both yelled t the same time ," I SAW THAT! WHAT HAPPENED TO JONGUP?!"
 
"Guys calm down. I'll explain," I say.
 
I explained all right. I told them about how Jongup's past and that he's a player. I told them about BAP. My date with Himchan and the kiss.
 
"Well Joha, as long as you're happy, I'm happy," Amber stated as he slung her arm around  my shoulder.x
 
"I agree with Amber," Tao said. "It's been a long time since I last saw you this happy."
 
"It's getting late Amber. Want me to walk you home?" I asked.
 
"Nah, I'm good Joha! I told Henry to come get me! See ya tomorrow!" Amber said as he headed out the door.
 
Tao put his hand on my knee.
 
"I'm glad you finally found someone you could be happy with. Night baby girl," he said as he kissed my forehead and went to bed.
 
I walked over to the fridge and got some juice.
 
After I drank it I went over to my room and changed into my pajamas.
 
Good thing tomorrow was Saturday , so I could sleep as long as I want and spend as much time with Himchan as I want.
 
Before I closed my eyes, my phone buzzed.  
 
I groaned and looked at it. I instantly smiled.
 
From: Himchan <3
To: Joha~
 
"Night hon. Sleep well okay? Let's hang out tomorrow at the park! And let's have dinner together! Night baby girl! By the way, you look beautiful when you blush in the moonlight. <33"
 
I laughed to my myself. He is really cute. I typed on a quick response saying I'll be at the park at around 1PM and to sleep well also.
 
I turned off my phone and set it under my pillow, excited about tomorrow.
 
I shut my eyes and had the most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time.
 
Thank you Himchan, for coming into my life.
 
 
______________
 
3rd chapter ^^ I may be updating chapter 4 but not sure yet xD it's a very short chapter.. Oh well ^ love you guys ^^ I only have 4 chapters written down anyway chapter 5 isn't even done xD I'll updte chapter 4 soon BYE BYE