Flashback

He's a badass gangster and I'm a nerdy school girl.. Help?

Chapter 2

 
 
I wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. The nightmares started again...of my parents...dead.. In front of me. I will never forget the feeling of that day. I will never forget it. I remember it so clearly. It haunts me forever.
 
I screamed for comfort  which I desperately needed at times like these.
 
"TAO! JONGUP! AMBER!" my sobs getting louder. "CHEN! BAEKHYUN! SUHO! KRIS! ANYONE?!" I was panicking in my own room. My own home, where I was supposed to be safe. "HIMCHAN! Please.. Someone.."
 
Tao burst into my room.
 
"Joha!" he said as he hugged my tight.
 
"Its okay..everything over now...ssh..Joha baby.." Tao comforted me.
 
"N-no Tao.." I began. "Everything isn't over. It will never be over.. It's too real.." I say in between sobs.
 
"Trust me Joha. Things get better when you're older. Instill have those dreams. But not as frequently... It's going to get better Joha .. I promise," Tao said.
 
"Okay Tao..."I say calming down a bit.
 
"By the way, calling for Jongup and Himchan huh?" Tao teased as he poked my cheek.
 
I shoved him lightly.
 
"Sh-shut up," I say embarrassed.
 
"Well Joha, school starts in 3 hours. It's 4AM now. Get some sleep okay? Dream of Jongup! Night baby!" Tao said as he kissed my forehead and went to his room.
 
I wanted to dream of Jongup and me going to the zoo. But, the dream was me at the carnival....with Himchan.
 
I woke up at 7AM the next day. I was preparing for school but I kept thinking the same thing. Why did I dream of Himchan?
 
I heard a knock on the door. Probably Amber, we walk to school every morning.
 
"Tao! I'm going now!" I tell to him.
 
"Bye Joha! Good luck with Jongup!!" he yelled back.
 
I open the door and see who Ieadt expected to see - Himchan.
 
" Himchan?" I ask. " Is that you
 
"Yep! It's me Joha!" Himchan said, his beady  eyes shining.
 
 
"Um...where's Amber?" I question him.
 
"Oh! I saw her walking and I asked get where she was going and she said your house. So, I told her that I was walking you today!" Himchan answered quite happily.
 
"You big sweetheart," I giggled.
 
Himchan smiled.
 
"I take that as a compliment," Himchan said.
 
I giggled again.
 
"Sure! Because one of the members of Busan's fiercest gang likes to be called a big sweetheart."
 
Himchan started  to walk me to school and I followed beside him.
 
"Himchan.." I say.
 
"Hmmm?" he responds.
 
"Why is Jongup in BAP? You know, he was a really good student until a year ago when he got involved with BAP... What happened Himchan? Where did the Jongup I used to know go? I want to find him again. Because I know the Jongup who laughed and smiled at everything is still there..somewhere."
 
"Well," Himchan began. " I mean Jongup wasn't always like that. Debt tell anyone I told you this but, the reason Jongup is like that because his mom was the only person left in his family - his father was really never there- but a year ago his mom got into an accident while drink driving. Losing family is hard Joha," Himchan explained to me.
 
My eyes widened. Jongup's mom died in a car related accident also.
 
"Don't worry Himchan. I won tell anyone you told me that." I say.
 
Himchan nodded.
 
"Thanks Joha!" Himchan said.
 
We arrived in front of the school.
 
"Joha we're at school now. You know I ditch at 4th period. See you later!" Himchan said as he waved.
 
"Okay Himchan!! If you see  tell him that I have his math notes I said.
 
"Sure Joha! See you later," Himchan said.
 
I sighed to myself. So this was Jongup's past. This is why he was like that. I wonder if he can still love.
 
"Girl? Yah! HUANG JOHA!" Amber yelled during history.
 
I zoned out? Odd...
 
"Hmm? Sorry Amber. What's up?" I asked.
 
"Just wanted to say 3rd period is coming to an end. Go meet your lover boy," Amber chuckled to herself.
 
I'm so lucky to have Amber as my best friend.
 
"WHAT?! Thanks Amber!" I say as I get out his math notes and rush to the garden.
 
I peek at the garden to make sure Jongup is there. Yep, he's there.
 
"J-Jongup?" I say as I walk up to him.
 
"Yeah? Got my notes?" he says, not looking up from his phone.
 
" Yeah...here you go," I say as I hand him his notes.
 
Minutes of silence passed.
 
"Jongup! Let's go!" I hear Himchan's voice as he hops over the fence.
 
"Coming Himchan! See you later Joha!" Jongup says while flashing a smile.
 
"Welcome.. Bye Himchan," I say and prepare to walk off to 4th period.
 
"Joha, you wanna ditch with us today? We're going to Lotte World," Himchan burst out.
 
I thought to myself. Anything important today? Nope. Might as well go.
 
"Sure Himchan, I would love to," I say with a bright smile.
 
I saw Jongup frown a bit. It's so obvious he doesn't want me to go. Oh well, at least Himchan's here. Wait, wouldn't I only want Jongup? Oh well.
 
I walk closer to Himchan as we near their gang BAP.
 
"H-hi I'm Joha," I say with my head down.
 
Their leader, Yong Guk, nodded and then chuckled a bit.
 
"Got another one Jongup?" he said. "Isn't two enough?"
 
Wait another one?!?! Jongup's a playboy? WHAT?!?! MY Jongup?!
 
Jongup laughed a bit.
 
"Nah, two is enough - FOR NOW!"
 
Him and Yong Guk started laughing really hard. We're girls a joke for them? Did I fall for the wrong guy?
 
I cringed a little. Why am I here? Oh yeah, to go to Lotte World.
 
Himchan turned to me.
 
"While you're here with us Joha. I'll introduce you to the rest of the gang."
 
 
I nodded. They were all equally handsome.
 
"Wekk the youngest over there with the cotton candy blue hair is Zelo. He likes rapping," Himchan explained .
 
I giggled to myself. Zelo's a cutie. Like a tomato.
 
Himchan pointed to the guy on my right wearing a mask.
 
"That's Daehyun," Himchan explained. "He changes his mask like everyday. I guess he doesn't like his facial features. Not to sound homo or anything but, Daehyun looks pretty y without his mask on.  He looks really y.
 
I nodded. Daehyun's eyes are beautiful though.
 
Himchan pointed at the guy leaning on Daehyun's shoulder and yawning.
 
"That's Youngjae. He likes to wear various hats. He looks really good in them. His blonde hair goes good with anything," Himchan said.
 
I studied Youngjae's hat. A beanie - cute.
 
Himchan turned to me again.
 
"And that guy who talked to Jongup was Bang Yog Guk - he gang leader. Just call him Yong Guk for short or Bang."
 
I nodded and sighed.
 
Bang spoke up, "C'mon BAP time for Lotte World!"
 
Dang, Bang's voice is deep. Like freakishly deep.
 
While we walking to Lotte World Bang spoke up again.
 
"If Joha isn't Jongup's girl, whose girl is it?"
 
Himchan spoke right away.
 
"She's MY girl."
 
I spit out the juice that I was drinking.
 
( I REALLY LOVE JUICE GUYS)
 
'ME?! HIMCHANS GIRL?! Wait... Why am I happy? Am I falling for him?
 
Himchan put his arm around my waist.
 
"That's right she's MY girl," he said proudly.
 
Zelo started to sing a Super Junior song.
 
"You're my only~ my only~ you're my o-o-o-o only girl! Cuz I fall in~ i fall in~ I fall in love!~"
 
BAP chuckled.
 
"Your girl? Since when?!" Jongup blurted out.
 
"Since yesterday Moon Jongup," Himchan stated.
 
"Whatever," Jongup said.
 
We arrived at Lotte World.
 
Rides everywhere and game booths. I haven't been here in a long time.
 
"Let's split up into groups," Bang directed. "Jongup,YoungJae, and Daehyun. Me and Zelo. Last but not least - Himchan and Joha."
 
I smiled to myself. A whole day with Himchan. Just him and me. Together.
 
Everyone split off into all directions while Jongup and I walked around the amusement park.
 
"Himchan?" I asked him.
 
"What is it hon?" he answered.
 
Hon. He called me hon. Like honey!! Why is he so sweet? Himchan, I really am falling for you.
 
"Is Jongup a player?" I ask.
 
" he is Joha. He doesn't care about anyone's feelings. I'm sorry if you liked him. But hey, you have me now. If you want," Himchan said while scratching the back of his neck.
 
I smiled to myself again. Who wouldn't want him?
 
I interlocked my fingers in his.
 
"Of course I want you Kim Himchan."
 
__________
 
 
There you are second chapter xD hats all for today I've been typing for like the whole day! By guys!!