I'm a note copier?!

He's a badass gangster and I'm a nerdy school girl.. Help?

 

Chapter 1
 
 
Annyeong! I'm Huang Joha! I go to SM university. Top student, top grades, and top classes. Hehe.. I said TOP a lot. Anyway, yeah, I go to SM university for one reason and one reason only - Moon Jongup. Yes, I know he's a badass gangster and I'm just a little nerdy school girl. But, whatever, opposites attract and I'm attracted to Jongup so, hopefully he's attracted I me also.
 
I sat next to my best friend, Amber in history class, copying notes. History was my best subject, do I don't really have to copy notes. But, hey, extra credit doesn't hurt.
 
When it was time I work on our homework Amber tapped my shoulder.
 
"How's Moon Jongup?" she asked.
 
"He's good I guess" I say to her. " Its only 3rd period and I haven't seen him, you should know he ditches school."
 
"Yeah I know that Joha! I bet you didn't know he hangs out at the garden everyday before he ditches school at4th period!" Amber stated.
 
My eyes widened.
 
"OMYGOSH REALLY?!?!? I HAVE TO SEE HIM!!" my voice echoing in the room.
 
"Better go now and put your books away before he leaves, 3rd period is coming to an end. I'll just tell Mrs. Kwon that you have an emergency. Go get 'em kid," Amber cheered.
 
"Thanks Amber you're the best," I say as I speed off to the garden where my love,  Moon Jongup, is waiting.
 
I peek at the garden and sure enough I see Jongup under the shade of a tree listening to his IPod. God, that boy is handsome.
 
I sit on the bench near him, pretending not to see him and start reading.
 
" Why are you here?" Jongup finally asks.
 
His voice is even more angelic up close!
 
" I'm reading.." I say, my voice soft.
 
" Whatever, hey, you're in my math class next period right? Mrs. Kim's class?" he asks.
 
Oh well, at least he notices me.
 
"Yeah why?" I ask.
 
"Can you copy a set of notes for me? Please?" he pleaded.
 
"Sure," I say, agreeing.
 
I'm copying my one and only Moon Jongup's notes! I'm in heaven.
 
"Thanks.. Joha right?" he asks.
 
He knows my name. I can die happy now, with no regrets.
 
"Yep!" I say.
 
He leans back on the tree, like the bad boy he is.
 
"You know who I am right?" he asks while raising an eyebrow.
 
That's y.
 
" Of course I know who you are! You're in BAP and you're Moon Jongup!" I say, proud that I love him.
 
"YAH! Jongup! Let's go!" I hear as someone hops over the fence.
 
" Hey Himchan ," Jongup says casually.
 
"Who's this?" Himchan asked.
 
"My note copier, who else would it be?" Jongup said.
 
I'm his note copier great. Thanks Jongup. Love you, too.
 
"That's nice I guess. Let's go Jongup, ditching time," Himchan said as Jongup got up to go.
 
"See you later Joha. Meet me here tomorrow, same time. Don't forget my math notes," Jongup said as he hopped over the fence.
 
I sighed to myself.
 
Himchan's cute, yes. But is he better than Jongup? Hell no.
 
I started to walk back to my locker and put my books back when I saw amber hugging her boyfriend, Henry.
 
I sighed to myself. I wish I had a boyfriend. Preferably Jongup.
 
I opened my locker and was surprised by something - a note?!
 
I opened it and read it.
 
"Dear Joha,
Hey,um, we just met but, I really like you. Yeah, you don't know who this is (hopefully) anyway, yeah, you're perfect. Everything is perfect about you.
From,
 
No one that you need to know about
 
P.S Did I mention you're perfect?~ <3"
 
I was shocked. Someone liked me?! ARE THEY BLIND?!?!? 
 
I thought it was Jongup but come on, let's get realistic. Jongup - Moon Jongup, liking me?! It's probably just a sick joke.
 
The rest of the day went fairly fast considering I was thinking about Jongup and his cute gang member friend Himchan.
 
Amber was walking home with me when he started asking about Jongup.
 
"So girl, hows lover boy Jongup?" she asked.
 
" Good, I guess. I copied his notes in math today because he asked me to. And his friend, Himchan , who's in BAP with him came to pick him up. Himchan asked who I was and Jongup said I was his note copier! What am I?!  Some kind of secretary?! But I talked  with Jongup and his cute friend Himchan. By the way, Amber, I found this in my locker today," I say as I handed Amber the note.
 
Ambers eyes widened when she was reading it.
 
" No way Joha! SOMEONE LIKES YOU! I repeat, SOMEONE LIKES YOU!" Amber screamed and danced around.
 
" I know Amber, I know. But the thin is, who sent it? It couldn't have been Jongup or Himchan.." I said.
 
"We'll find out sooner or later Joha. Besides we're at your house already! See you tomorrow girl!" Amber said as she ran home.
 
I opened the door to my house ( that I shared with y older brother - Tao)
 
"Tao! I'm home!" I yelled to the living room.
 
"Hows my little sister?" Tao asked as he ran up and hugged me.
 
"Eh? When do you get home so early?" I asked.
 
"Huh? Oh yeah! Staff development for teachers, so yeah, no school!" he said happily.
 
"Lucky Panda," I say while opening some juice.
 
( I really like juice guys)
 
"Yeah so how's Jongup?" he asks.
 
"Good I mean.. I guess he's good. I met him at the garden today. He told me to copy his notes for math. So, i did," I explained to Tao.
 
"Well Joha, for your first time to Jongup you did a pretty good job," Tao said, being the supportive brother he is.
 
"Oh and his friend from BAP Himchan picked him up. Tao, Himchan was kinda cute," I said and slightly blushed.
 
"JOHA! WHAT HAPPENED TO JONGUP?!" Tao yelled.
 
"Relax Tao. I just think Himchan's cute. My live is only for Jongup," I giggled.
 
"Good," Tao said.
 
"By the way, I found this in my locker today,"I said to my brother as I handed him the note.
 
Tao read it fairly quickly.
 
"Ooh Joha! Someone has the hots for my little sister!" Tao teased.
 
I snatched the note away from Tao blushing madly.
 
"I'll be in my room studying if you need me Tao," I said. " Don't stay up too late."
 
" Okay Joha! Kris is going to take me out for like two hours. Be asleep by then okay?" Tao said as he waded out the door.
 
"Okay Tao! I will don't worry!" I say and went to my room to study.
 
_________________
 
Well first chapter up guys ^^ I may be able to update soon ^^ typing the second chapter nw