We made it!

KUNG TAYO'Y MAGKAKALAYO (saga continues)

Gwen went home early from work, I mean, not really early but in time. haha! Robbie did not picked her 'coz he's been busy the whole day so Gwen prepared something sumptuous for dinner making sure it'll not burn like the previous adobos hehe. After gathering all the ingredients she bought earlier in the market she started cooking. She did it! Finally! The dish smells good, Robbie came in.

"Mmmm. ang bango naman ng luto ng misis ko ah." he says as he kissed Gwen on the cheeks.

"Bolero! sige mag bihis ka na para makakain na tyo."

Robbie went upstairs and saw a piece of walking shorts with a shirt folded over their bed. Feeling proud that he had Gwen in his life as his other half. He went down after changing and they had dinner. After that they cannot move easily being that full, super full.

Gwen at their room arranging all the stuffs they needed for tomorrow morning, Robbie get in, kissed her at the cheeks feeling agog.

"Maliligo muna ko, gusto mo bang mauna?" Gwen asked.

"Gusto ko sabay tayo." Robbie naughitly answered.

"Heh! behave ka jan teka lang."

Robbie couldn't resist so he followed Gwen inside the bathroom, having no bath tubs, they did in in standing position! whoah!

While Gwen is undressing, without her knowledge, Robbie is unlocking the door, seeing her makes him feel more . In her surprise as she saw Robbie inside planning for something she will love, Robbie turned the shower on, as he remove his shirt, ping his pants revealing his most undying manhood, Gwen felt even hotter. They started kissing inside a water flowing over them. Robbie's hands began to play alla round Gwen's body making her ask for more. Gwen wrapping her long arms aroung his husband's neck down to his hips, and down down there, she gave him a gentle caress as she pulls up and down while he found what his hands were all looking for, he started fondling her s, one after the other, tingles all aver her body. When they both felt each other's readiness, Robbie slowly get inside Gwen's precious womanhood, he does it as slowly as he could then hearing Gwen moan for more, he made it faster and faster as Gwen pull her hips and aiming more from Robbie. They kissed each other passionately, as if there is no tomorrow. Until they reached their ignoring the cold run of the tap water, their bodies lean on each other and never wanted to let go, Robbie insisted to continue the magic outside the bathroom so he led Gwen out, never letting go of their lips, he laid her down, and positioned on top of her, her whole body while she hands his head towards hers, grasping for air. After all they lay side by side breathing in breathing out badly, hugged each other and both whispered, "I love you."

 

In the morning, Gwen is the one opened her eyes first, thinking of what had happened last night.

"geeeezz! We had ! It isn't a dream." She slaps her face slightly and realized she is not dreaming and finding herself undressed, truly, they had .

She woke Robbie up to prepare for work, giving her the naughtiest smile ever as if he's asking for more.