Project

Once Upon A Memory

 

"I was asking you if ~~~ changed."
 
"Oh.. Molla." were the only words that came out from his mouth.
 
"What 'molla'?"
"I don't know..." he said blankly, giving off his cold expression again.
 
"~~~ -ah, let's do it!" Youngmin changed the topic.
"Do what?" Kwangmin was curious. 
"The project."
 
You and Youngmin got off the table and started your project. You were gonna start decorating your scrapbook when unfortunately...
 
"Youngmin-ah! We don't have pictures!" you pout. 
"Ah~ so cute!" he pinched your cheeks. 
"Don't worry. Let's go up in my room! Let's search and print for pictures." You both went up to their room and looked for pictures. 
 
Youngmin got his from photoalbums. And you printed yours. After you got the pictures, you both went down and went back to your project.
 
You started decorating your scrapbook. Cutting and pasting. Sticking the pictures and the designs. You enjoyed doing it with Youngmin. There was even a time when he glued his hands together by accident. You laughed so hard. After all the work, you finished your scrapbook project. Your work was really nice even for Youngmin. 
 
"Youngmin, where's my bag?"
"Oh, I left it upstairs in my room."
"I'll go get it."
 
You went to his room. You opened the door and went inside. You saw Mr. Jo Kwangmin working on his scrapbook.
 
You went near him.
"Busy?"
"Yes missy. So don't disturb me."
"Why so grumpy?"
"I'm not grumpy! I'm busy!"
"Ahaha. Ara, ara. Can I see?" asking him to let you look at his scrapbook.
 
"Ani."
"Waeyo? You're no fair!" you were like a child annoying him. 
 
Kwangmin shares a room with Youngmin that's why he's there. Meanwhile, you noticed something interesting on his table. 
 
"Pikachu clock! Keke~" you took the clock from his table, finding it cute. Kwangmin looked at you and his Pikachu clock. "Yah!" he shouted while taking away his precious clock away from you.
 
"Where did you get that?" you asked him. 
"From my girlfriend."
 
"WHAT?"
 
 
• Hello, annyeong! Thank you for the comments everyone! Makes me really happy. :"D ♥ 12 subbies already~ Thank you for everybody who reads this! Here's the update. Read, comment, and subscribe~ ♥