His Girlfriend?

Once Upon A Memory

 

"Where did you get that?"
"From my girlfriend."
 
You got shocked by Kwangmin's answer.
 
"WHAT? You have a girlfriend?!"
"Yes, why?"
"Really? Where is she? What's her name? How long have you been in a relationship?" You were so curious that you asked a lot of questions.
"Secret."
"Aww. I never thought you had a girlfriend! You were so cold! Kekeke~" you joked him.
"Aish, get out of the room now!" he shouted. 
"Err.. Mr. Grumpy."
 
You took your bag and was about to go out. But you saw a photoalbum on the floor. You checked it and saw all of Kwangmin and Youngmin's baby pictures. You smiled. 
 
Kwangmin noticed you not yet going out of his room.
"Yah, what are you doing there?"
"Just checking pictures"
"Hey, come to think of it, why are you doing the project alone? Don't you have a partner?" you asked.
"I want to do it by myself."
"Do you hate teamwork?"
"Why do you have a lot of questions? It's none of your business."
"Yes sir."
 
After that, you kept quiet. You put the photoalbum on the table and left the room.
 
"Youngmin-ah!"
When you went down, Youngmin was laying down on the couch. 
"Yah, tired already?" you sat beside him. 
"Yup." he said in a tired tone.
"I'll be going home now." 
"Already?"
"Yes, it's gonna be dark soon. No need to bring me home. Okay?"
 
Kwangmin went down while you two were talking.
"Kwangmin-ah."
"Mwo?"
"Take ~~~ home."
"MWO?!" you and Kwangmin said at the same time.
 
"Take ~~~ home, Kwangmin. That's an order from your handsome hyung."
Kwangmin rolled his eyes. "Handsome hyung? You're more like immature, Youngmin."
"Youngmin, there's really no need to take me home. Uhm, I'll be going now. Say bye to Auntie for me! Bye, Youngmin! Bye, Mr. Grumpy!"
 
You hurriedly ran to the door and went before Youngmin could argue more. He tried to stop you but you left already.
 
Youngmin's POV
 
"Aish! Kwangmin, why can't you just take her home?" I asked my oh-so-annoying brother.
 
I waited for his answer but he just ignored me and drank a glass of water in the kitchen. He came out saying, "You could do it, hyung. Why let me do it? I'm tired."
 
He went to the dining table and sat. Aigoo. I just want to make him take ~~~ so that they won't be awkward around each other anymore. I lazily sat up from the couch and headed upstairs. I stopped before I took another step.
 
"It's just simple as taking her home, Kwangmin."
"I don't want to, okay? Why don't you just go and take her home if you still want to make sure she's alive when she arrives home?"
"If anything happens to her, I'll blame you. Again."
 
 
 
• Mianhae for updating so so so soooo late! Author-nim was grounded. ;( I'm really sorry~ Forgive me. ;_____; thanks for the new subs though! Loveyou, readers! Read, comment, and subscribe. :D