Chapter 1

Once Upon A Memory

 

"~~~ -ah, don't you remember me?"
"~~~ -ah, bogoshipda... (I miss you)"
 
"Mhmmm, go away..." you muttered in your sleep.
 
*Those words... I don't know you. It's so confusing..*
 
"~~~ -ah, ireonayo. (Wake up/get up) You're gonna be late." Your mother's sweet voice was the first thing you heard in the morning.
 
"Umma, five minutes."
"Aigoo~ you'll be late, sweetie." she said as she pulled off your blanket.
"Get up now, I made pancake."
 
You quickly got up as soon as you heard the word 'pancake'.
"I'll fix, umma. Go ahead." Your mother nodded and left you. You took a bath and dressed up in your new uniform. Today is your first day at school. From now on, you'll be a student at Seoul High.
After you finished, you got your bag and went downstairs. You saw your umma and appa sitting on the table.
 
"Good morning." you greeted your parents.
"Are you excited?" asked your appa.
"Kind of nervous though."
"Keokjonghajima. (Don't worry) I hope you enjoy your first day." your mother said and you started eating the pancake for your breakfast.
"I hope too. I have Youngmin though, keke~ Oh, where's Minwoo-oppa?"
"He left early. He told us to tell you good luck on your first day too."
"Oh, I better get going now."
"Good luck my dear!"
"Ne! Bye umma and appa! Saranghae!"
 
You walked on the way to your school because it's not that far and you already know where it is.
 
After steps of walking, you arrived. You saw your bestfriend Youngmin near the gate.
 
"Youngmin-ahhh!~" you waved at him.
"YEY! You're here!" you guys did your bestfriend handshake while meeting each other.
"Ahaha, am I late?"
 
*DINGDONG* The school bell rang.
"Nope, just in time. Let's go inside!" he grabbed your hand and took you inside.
 
As you can see, you and Youngmin are very close friends for as long as you can remember. You treat each other likes siblings. Until now, you're in high school.
 
Youngmin took you to your classroom. He already knows that you're gonna be classmates.
"YAH! (Hey) I'm not allowed to go inside yet!" you told him.
He gave you a confused look, "Wae?"
"Of course, I'm a new student. The teacher will introduce me first before I go in. Pabo."
"Mwo?! Who are you calling a pabo?!" Youngmin hit you playfully.
 
"Excuse me." someone interrupted your conversation with Youngmin.
"Oh! Seonsaengnim ! (teacher) Good morning." both of you bowed.
"Good morning. Are you the new student?" he asked and faced to you.
"Ah, de. (Yes)" you nodded.
"Oh, I see. Youngmin-ah, it's time. Let's go inside."
 
Youngmin and the teacher went in. "Good morning class."
"Good morning seonsaengnim."
"Class, today we're going to have a new student. Please come in." the teacher told me to go inside.
 
You walked inside the classroom and stood beside the teacher.
"Please introduce yourself."
"Annyeong haseyo. My name is ~~~. Please take care of me~"
 
"Aigoo, what a cute girl." the guys were saying in chorus their first impression of you."
 
"Where would you want to sit?" The teacher asked me.
There were three empty chairs. Youngmin was beside one and he was mouthing, "Here, here!" to you while pointing the empty chair beside him.
"Beside Youngmin, Sir."
"Go on."
 
You gave Youngmin a high five before sitting down. At least on your first day, you have Youngmin so you don't have anything to worry about.
 
Just while the class was starting..
"Seonsaengnim, good morning!"
"Mr. Jo, late again. Do you really want to have DETENTION?"
"Ehehehe, jwesonghamnida. (I'm sorry) I won't do it again."
"You always do it. Anyway, go to your seat." The teacher sighed and let the boy pass this time.
"Yes sir."
 
Some guy came. He was late for class...
"And Mr. Jo, please say hi to your new classmate." added the teacher.
"New one?"
"Mrs. ~~~ please stand up."
You stood up and looked at the guy who just came.
 
He stared at you for a long time and looked away. He was quite good looking and...
 
"Jo Kwangmin imnida."

 

Hello~ soooo that's the 1st chapter. Was it boring? :( Sorry. I'm not that pro yet. But I'll make sure I'll improve though! There, Kwangmin and Youngmin entered the scene. This fanfiction had 1 Subscriber already. And I was happy to see that. :") haha~ thanks to my first subbie, Mangalvr2012~ :') Thanks to those who viewed the story too. ^^ so yeah~ bye for now! <333