A Week Without No Minwoo Around

Bestfriend

(Narrator's POV)

 

After you made a deal with Sungjae, you walked to Minwoo's house. Sungjae never tells that you can't tell Minwoo right?

You knocked on Minwoo's door and he said 'come in' without knowing it was you.

"Nami! Where did you go?! What did you do-ouch!", he said and tried to sit but the pain killed him. You quickly came to his side and helped him to sit.

"So.......", you bit your lips trying to explain. You were nervous and a little bit scared because he won't agree and will be upset.

"What?", his tones changed.

"So.....erhm", you scratched your head. "I went to Sungaje's house-no! Don't cut me off! Then I told him the ususal things like....you know right? Then..... then...".

"Then what?", he asked impatiently.

"Then he offered me a deal", you said.

"Deal?", he asked.

"Yeah. He said that if i.....stay away from you and sticking up to him for  a week that ended with a date on the saturday, he will saty away from us and never disturb you and i again", you said.

"And you believe him?! Oh my......you're stupid", he ruffled his hair in frustation.

"He said that if he doesn't keep his promise, i can tell the headmaster what did he do to you and he'll be expelled", you explained.

"Can't you just tell the headmaster straight away?!", he asked.

"I can but.....i actually want to see...how far he will go", you mumbled.

"Aish....", Minwoo rested his head on the wall.

"I'm sorry.....I promise this is just for one week", you pleaded.

"Well......you've made a deal so, what else i could do? Let's just wait and see", he sighed.

"I'm sorry.....", you mumbled.

"But a week without you will be boring though", he ruffled your hair and managed to smile.

You smile back and almost pinched his nose when you realized it was bruised.

 

***

 

Today you were ready to go to school, but when you opened your front door there was Sungjae, waving at you from his car. You scoffed but approached him anyway, a deal is a deal.

"Hi Nami", he smiled. He really smiled. Not smirking, or others intimidating smiles of his. You blinked. You were taking aback.

"Hi?", you raised your eyebrows.

"From now on, i'll pick you up to school or everywhere you want to go and ride you home", he said. "I won't let my girl walk everywhere or taking public transportation".

"Your girl?", you scoffed. Still the real him. "I maybe yours but for a week. Also, I'm not a child that you have to accompany me everywhere. You sounded more like a driver than a .... ", you tried to find the right word, because the word 'boyfriend' will bring a bid, unexpected impact.

"A what? Your guy?", he smirked.

"Whatever, just.....let's go now", you walked to the passenger seat and let out a small smile because he didn't open the door for you. Somehow, you just feel strange when a boy to that to his girl.

 

***

 

You opened the car's door and took a deep breathe. It'll be a looong day, no, week. when you stood up, many people stared at you and Sungjae strangely. Of course, the bully kingka and the nice queenka that have been known as an opponent, went to school together. Sungjae smirked, but actually in his heart he was smiling happily. Sungjae almost put his arm on your shoulder when you rejected it.

"No, please don't. I hate rumors, even though it's too late and i don't give a damn about it, but still", you said.

"Fine", he said and finally put his arms on his pocket.

You and Sungjae walked together, and when you entered the hall, more people were looking at the two of you. But, your eyes always spot Minwoo. You look at him with a sad, and guilty eyes but he just smiled. Telling you it's okay. You nodded and pretended not seeing him. Sungjae actually noticed that little interaction and he became a little jealous.....and sad.

"Well hello, losing your girl already? That's so sad", Tia said to Minwoo.

Minwoo just eyed her and walked away, while Tia was giggling. 

You saw that scene and suddenly felt Sungjae right behind you.

"I'll talk to her", he said, and when you turned to face him, he let out a small smile. You were taken aback again and walked away after mouthing 'thanks'.

 

***

 

You spend a week with Sungjae and you were surprised. You were surprised because it wasn't too bad and you....strangely enjoyed his company. But that feeling didn't beat how much you miss your Minwoo around. You missed him so much. You often wonder what is he doing or what's new about him and his activity.

Sungjae told Tia for not disturbing Minwoo. You have no idea what did Sungjae told her but, Tia never disturb Minwoo anymore. Except for just annoys him a little. But that's nothing compared to what she always do.

For a week, Sungjae strangely being a.....man. Normal boy. He unconsciously acts cute and when he realized he will turned cold again. You found it really cute. You have no idea why are you thingking of that. Sungjae acted like a boyfriend that treats his girl really well and you pretty impressed. You thought that it was only an act in front of you to make you fell for him. But what you don't know is, that was his true self, his sincere heart and feelings for you.

 

***

 

Sungaje was laying on his bed. He rarely went home but for this week, he felt that he has to be home, in case you might need him. He was remembering all the memories of this week. He actually sad because after tomorrow, he will have to stay away from you. A promise is a promise. Yes, tomorrow is the date and he has prepared something special to make you happy for this 'little goodbye'.

He closed his eyes, he felt really sad. He sad that he will have to stay away from you, and sad, knowing that you will actually be happy for not having him around. 

"You should now, Nami.....that i actually love you", he whispered and sleep.

 

***

 

 

Sorry! This is a very short chapter! I'm having some dose of Sungjae's love potion lately and forgetting about my love for Minwoo. But after i saw Janus, I came back to my sense. He's really manly and hot. I can't even breathe. But i still looking at Sungjae .____. i'm sorry. Maybe i'll make a fic featuring him as the main later..........I love you Maknaes, '95 liners!!