Chapter 23

You and Him.....

Yuri’s POV

Why did I even do that? Why did I even say that? I love him. I really do love him. But I don’t get why? I remember now. It’s because I didn’t want him to cheat on Taemin like he did to me last time.

 

I remembered the “promise” Minho promised Taemin. I paused for a moment. The promise was to break up with me isn’t it? It was that right? I gave myself a little punch in the face. Man, am I that stupid! I shouldn’t be in the Special Class because I am way too stupid. I can’t even figure out the simplest problems, like “the promise”.

 

Minho said that the promise that he made to Taemin was to have a pizza party with him. YOU ARE ALSO STUPID CHOI MINHO! A pizza party? That is such a stupid excuse and I should’ve known.

 

That was the past….and now he says he loves me? I like him and he likes me. The promise! So Taemin knew about the promise too?! God dammit! I just figured that just now.

 

I put my palm on my forehead. I’ve been thinking way too hard.

 

Why should I let Taemin have Minho? Taemin has been so rude and mean to me, so why should I? Minho doesn’t even like Taemin. Though I am not sure. Taemin knew about the promise, so he knew that Minho is cheating on me. It’s not like one of those shows where the guy cheats on both girls when the girls don’t know a single thing. At the end, both of the girls team up and start beating the guy up to teach him a lesson. This is nothing like that.

 

1). Minho cheated on me with a guy.

2). Taemin knew that Minho was dating me, but still dated Minho anyway.

3). WE DID NOT TEAM UP TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF MINHO!

 

That little first year …… Damit, that guy is good. No way am I going to get beaten by that little fresh man. I slammed my fist on my my desk.

“Honey! Did you finish your homework?” My mom yelled.

 

! I was supposed to do homework. Instead, I did all this thinking and stuff.

 

“I’m almost done!” I am almost done. Just one more math problem…..and……done!

 

I quickly put my stuff away and jumped on my bed, the place that keeps me calm and relaxed. I can think on there all I want. I closed my eyes and tried to organize my thoughts.

 

The promise….

 

Taemin….

 

Cheating….

 

Minho….

 

The guy that I love…

 

“Aish!” I threw my pillow across the wall. Thinking of Taemin just totally ticks me off. God dammit! I hate him! I hate him so much. He’s about to make me go mental.

 

I froze for a second. That Taemin kid…..he looked familiar. Is he the guy in my middle school? And he moved away….after I made fun of him. I shook my head. Nah, it’s not him. I wondered what he looked like now. I imagined him having black mushroom hair like he did in middle school. I always made fun of that kid. I felt very sorry……

 

I use to be one of the popular kids at school and I would always pick on that kid because I had a crush on him even though he’s younger than me. Now that I think about it, I never told Minho about him.

 

I would always make fun of him. Or , or push him against the wall. He would always call me “noona”. I love voice when he says noona. His voice that hadn’t gone through puberty yet. I smiled at that thought. Then my smile washed away.

 

He left the school because he kept on getting bullied….by me. It was the most horrible thing, ever. I was planning on confessing my love to him, and I played around with him so much that he just slipped right out of my hands. It was terrible, horrifying, heart breaking. I never got to see him again.

 

I miss his cute eyes. I love his voice. I love his haircut. Everything about him is so perfect. And I love how he is so innocent compared to me. I chuckled. I miss that kid.

 

When I was in middle school, I would swear to God that I will marry him. And it turned out to be like this. My terrible, horrible life. That kid always made me look foreward to go to school. Make me all jumpy and excited in the morning, just to go to school and pick on that kid. He was the joy of my life.

 

Until I moved on and met Minho. The sweet and charming guy that I know. If he likes me, and I like him, then we should re-date.

 

When Taemin and Minho were dating, Taemin didn’t even stand up for me. So why should I stand up for him? Why?

                                                                                          …..zzzzzz

I’m going to sleep now, to keep my thought organized  /            

 

 

 

Minho’s POV

A surprise, a surprise, a surprise, a surprise… I’ve been pacing back and forth for at least 2 hours just to think of a surprise for Yuri.

 

“Dammit, why is it so hard?!” It really is hard to think of something “unique” and “special”. Key is taking it way to far. He’s exaggerating too much. Why should I listen to him? I’m going to think of my own ideas.

 

*Ding!

 

I got it! I want it to be simple.

 

So the second Yuri gets off from school,  I will drag Yuri on a surprise date to a lake. Then we’ll kiss and then get married and have kids, and live happily ever after! I clasped my hands to together.

 

I just noticed something….. I’m beginning to act more like Key. Dammit!

 

 Act manly Minho. Act manly Choi Minho. I picked up a weight lifter and started lifting weights. Hell yeah I’m manly!

 

Yuri’s mine. And she will be the only girl that I will ever love!

 

Minho skipped to school on Monday. Yes, skipping. He was so excited that he could just let his inner feminism out. Only when it’s a special and exciting day, like today. He is going to get his girl back. Not if he acts like that. Lol..

 

He arrived at school and looked at the main building. Only a couple hours until the show begins. He clasped his hands together and squealed. The people who are passing by him are looking at him strangely. Minho quickly put his arms down and fixed his shirt. “Ah-hem.” And walked normally to school.

The final bell rang and he jumped out of his seat and ran to his locker to put his stuff back. He ran out of the school building as fast as he can. He finally got there and waited at the front door.

 

Yuri came out of the school with shock in her eyes. “Minho, what are you doing here?”

 

“Come on.” Minho smiled and pulled Yuri into his car.

 

“Where are we going? I need to go home!”

 

“We’re going to Han River. And I already asked your mom’s permission.

 

“Oh. Why?!”

 

“I dunno. Just because.” He shrugged his shoulders.

 

Yuri stayed calm during the whole ride. Finally Minho said something to break the awkwardness.

 

“I love you, Yuri.”

 

“What?!”

 

Minho stopped the car because they just arrived at the Han River. Both of them unbuckled their seatbelt and went outside. Then he faced Yuri with a determined look on his face. And Yuri could tell that he is not joking around.

 

“I love you, Yuri. I love you so much. I’ll do anything to get you back. You are my one and only. You will be forever in my heart. I love you.”


To Minho’s surprise, he started tearing up. This is not what he planned. Yuri turned around to look at him in the eye.

 

“Me too.”

 

Minho couldn’t believe his ears. “W-what?!”

 

“I love you too Minho.” Yuri smiled.

 

Minho grin starts to spread. “Yahoo!” He pumps his fist in the air. He hugged Yuri and spun her around. Yuri laughs playfully. Minho stopped and wiped off his tears. “What made you say yes.”

 

“I realized that I like you when we were in the café. You were nice and sweet like the first time.” Yuri said.

 

Minho went closer to Yuri and kissed her. This is truly amazing to Minho. The girl that that he broke up with gave him a second chance. And he loved her more than anything in the world. She will be the one and only.
 

Yuri broke the kiss. “What about Taemin?”

 

“He a terrible memory. I will never hurt you again Kwon Yuri.”

 

“But then you have to break up with him. Did you do it yet?”

 

“No.”

 

“Then break up with him tomorrow! You can’t date both of us at the same time!” Yuri started laughing.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Remember the promise you made with Taemin?”

 

“Um, so did you figure it out?”

 

“Yeah, just yesterday.”

 

“Oh, so this is going to be the opposite?”

 

“Pretty much.”

 

“Did he feel sorry for me after you broke up with me?”

 

“Nope. Not a bit. He kept gossiping about you how you’re such a brat.”

 

“Really? Cause I never hang out with him.”

 

Minho shrugged his shoulders. “I dunno.”

 

“So are you mine now?”

 

“No, you’re mine now.”

Both of them started giggling.

 

“Hey you wanna grab something to eat?” Minho asked.

 

“Yeah sure.”

 

They went back to his car holding hands. Swinging it back and forth…

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I woke up feeling as happy as a little jumpy, already knowing that that guy named Choi Minho, is mine. I stretched my arms up in the air. “Aigoo..” I picked up my phone and realized that I had a new text messege.

 

From: Minho Oppa <3

Come meet me in front of your house. ;)

 

I pulled up my curtains and saw Minho waving at me. “Hi!” I mouthed the words. I held up five fingers to represent five minutes. He nodded ok.

 

I brought out my most favorite and the best-looking outfits. It’s so great to have a boyfriend.

 

I went downstairs and my mom caught me rushing outside. “Why are you rushing?!”

 

“Because I’m in a hurry.”

 

“You haven’t been in a hurry in the past week. Only went Minho is waiti-“ My mom put her hands on her hips. “Did you start dating him again?”

 

I blushed. “Yeah kinda.”

 

“Well, he better treat you right. If he doesn’t I’ll-“  She started rolling up her sleeve.

 

“I know, you’ll kick his .” Everything she says is predictable.

 

“Watch your language Kwon Yuri! Only I get to say that!”

 

“Kay. Gotta go mom.”

 

“Have fun!” She waved after me.

 

A went outside and there was Minho, my boyfriend. I love it when I say that Minho is boyfriend.

 

“Hey Yuri.”

 

“Well, you haven’t pick me up at my house for awhile.”

 

“Well since you’re mine now-“ He wrapped his arm around me. “I can pick you up every single day. When the weekends for no reason.”

 

Both of us started laughing.

 

“Come on. We better get going.”

 

“Okay.” Minho smiled.

 

It was just like back then. But this is now, Minho is mine. He’s a perfect boyfriend. I am seriously in love with that dude.

 

We arrived at school and everyone was staring at us. Litterally, the whole school knows about the 2min couple. Yes, people call them the 2min couple. -_- What a stupid couple name.

 

“Hey Minho, what happened with you and Taemin?!” One of the seniors asked.

 

“He was a big mistake.”

 

Some people started oo-ing around us. But we ignored it.

 

As we got into the hallway, my heart started beating rapidly. “Dammit Minho. We have to deal with Taemin now!”

 

“I’ll handle this.”

 

I gripped Minho’s wrist really tight. God dammit, it’s going to be hard.

 

Taemin was down the hall staring at us.

 

“What’s going on?....”

 

~.~.~.~So...what do you think of this chapter?? Yep, they got back.....  Enjoy!