Confused...

You and Him.....

 

Taemin went to his seat after introducing himself to his new classmates.

 

“What are you doing here?” Minho asked.

 

“Why oppa? Do you have a problem with me being here?” said Taemin crossing his arms with a little diva attitude where he learned from Key umma.

 

“No, but how did you get into the Special Class.”

 

“Yeah I mean it’s very hard to get in here.” Said Yuri joining the conversation.

 

“Shut up! Me and my Minho are talking!”

 

“Yah! Don’t yell at Yuri! She didn’t do anything!” Taemin stared at Minho like a puppy is staring at you.

 

“D-do you like Yuri more than me?” Taemin’s tear rolled down his cheek.

 

“Is there a problem back there?” the teacher asked.

 

“N-no Mr. Kim.” Minho answered because apparently, no one is answering so someone has to do it.  

 

Minho went back on task again. He didn’t take one glance at Taemin nor Yuri during the whole Special Class because he couldn’t think well.

 

In fact, he was confused. He really does love Taemin, but on the other side, he has a re-crush for Yuri.

 

And he just realized that….

 

The school bell finally rang and Minho quickly rushed outside to his locker so that he can go to lunch.

 

And he saw Taemin following him. He closed the locker door and Taemin was right behind it.

 

“You didn’t answer my question! Do you like Yuri more than me?!” Tears started rolling down his cheek. And Minho really hated that.

 

He had done something stupid again. It’s not his fault is what he thinks, but he thinks that it’s his arm taking control.

 

His arm was on Taemin’s hips and before he knew it, he pulled Taemin close to his body and soon his lips were on Taemin’s. 

 

And Yuri was standing only a couple feet away from them…

 

 

Yuri’s POV

My eyes were filled with hatred.

 

Seeing them kissing just breaks my heart.

 

And that Taemin kid was staring at me with bragging eyes while kissing him. 

 

I clutched my fist.

 

Why did that Taemin kid hated me so much in the first place?

 

Is it because I was Minho’s ex-girlfriend? What did I even do to him?

 

I only apparently “joined the conversation” and then he suddenly yelled at me.

 

Yes, I did a “very” wrong thing. I have a feeling that he was going to get me back for doing nothing reasonable.

 

Taemin’s POV

My lips were on Minho’s.

 

And the best part was that Yuri was standing right in front of us.

 

Yuri’s face showed hatred and I like that.

 

I was very satisfied in fact.

 

This the happiest moment in my entire life.

 

To see that face, is like getting a surprise birthday party planned for you.

 

It’s just that I’m not a little boy anymore..

 

That face described how I felt back then.

 

No, I came here for vengeance and I’m going to get what I want. No one is going to stop me.

 

Minho let go. To tell you the truth, I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to see that suffer more.

 

“I gotta go.” Minho smiled and touched my cheek.

 

And I smiled back to make her madder.

 

Minho left to go to the cafeteria. I followed him but stopped for a moment.

 

That Yuri person was still staring at me with hatred, hurtful eyes.

 

You deserved it Kwon Yuri…