A Call

You and Him.....

Yuri's POV

 

"Is the food here yet?" Minho asked.

 

"Oh here it is." And the waiter brought it out. I put on my fake smile and I realized that it turn back to a confused looked.

 

 

"Is something bothering you?" he asked.

 

"Um, no." I'm going to tell him the truth.

 

 

"Why did you say I miss you on the phone." I asked.

 

"Why did I what?"

 

"Why did you say I miss you when you were texting Taemin?"

 

"Umm...I miss him like a best friend."

 

"Oh. And what promise."

 

"What?"

 

"What promise did you make with Taemin?"

 

"Oh that, I umm.....I promised to have a pizza party with him at his house." he explained.

 

"Ah, a pizza party."

 

 

Pizza party. It was just a pizza party. How stupid was I when I thought it was something serious? I'm so stupid. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

 

 

And he just misses him like a best friend. Like how I miss my best friend when she's away. That Taemin kid has got me all worried up for nothing.

 

 

And I thought that Minho likes Taemin. It would be impossible for Minho to like Taemin. Minho can't love a boy. I've been so crazy these days.

 

 

Stop it Yuri's thoughts and eat your bibimbap. It's getting cold!

 

 

 

After we're done.....

 

 

We held hands again as we walked home. I felt so much better now that my hand is in Minho's.

 

"You know, I'm really stupid for thinking that you like Taemin and that you guys are hiding something from me."

 

"Hehe. Why would we do that?"

 

 

Minho's phone rang. I looked at his phone and it says that it was from Taemin...... I mean friends called each other right?

 

 

Minho pressed the answer button and put up his index finger and told me to wait. And then he moved a couple feet from me.

 

 

"Oh hi! I'm with Yuri right now. I'll be home in about...umm.....ten minutes okay? Bye."

 

"Who was that?" I asked.

 

"Oh it was my dad."

 

But on his phone it says Taemin. Why would Minho lie to me?

 

 

"I gotta go home. So see you tomorrow morning."

 

"Bye." I said. And so I walked home alone...

 

 

Why would Minho lie to me. I mean I saw it clearly. It says TAE to the MIN. Do I trust him anymore?

 

 

I went into my house and said hi to my mom and dad and said that school was fine. And I went into my bedroom and threw my backpack down.

 

 

I think I need some sleep. My head hurts....I fell asleep and skipped dinner.....