Chapter 5 : Three Wishes Part 1

It's Fate that Playing with Us 2

‘The number you have dialed is not…’ Tiffany dropped her phone down on the couch upon hearing the same reply for the thirtieth time. It has been almost two hours that Taeyeon leaved the mansion and yet there is no news about him. Tiffany was worried dead about him.

“Where could he go?” she scratched her head. “Why did I say that and how could I be so unfeeling? You’re an idiot to say that Tiffany Kim!”

“Young lady master,” Tiffany turned around to see their housekeeper at the doorway. “Come in,”

“Here is the warm milk for young master,” she placed it on the coffee table.

“Thanks, Mrs. So…” Tiffany heaved a sigh.

“Did young lady master have an argument with young master?”

Tiffany sit straight with her eyes widened upon hearing that question from Mrs. So, “How did you know?”

“Young master will definitely come home,” Mrs. So smiled. “He has never upset with anyone for more than a day, and how would he willing to be angry with the one he loves.”

“But I really did hurt him badly this time around,” she lowered her head guiltily.

“Perhaps, he just needed some time to cool down, don’t worry young lady master.”

“I don’t think I’ll be able to do so,” Tiffany admitted. “I don’t even know his whereabouts.”

“He’ll be back on the before eight,” Mrs. So smile, “I guarantee…”

Tiffany can’t help but to nod her head worriedly.

-

‘ding dong’

“I’ll go get the door,” Yuri leaved the dining area and as he opened the door, he see that one person he came to fear in meeting. “Tiffany…”

“Are you busy, mind to spare me some time?” she asked uneasily.

Startled by her sudden request, Yuri did not get to react in time as he just stares still at the tired out Tiffany.

“Who is that,” Jessica voice awakens him from faze. She held on his shoulder before looking over to the person stood still at the front door of his apartment. “Tiffany…”

Tiffany rolled her eyes in disbelieves, “I know you love him very much but you don’t have the need to share the same face expression as his.”

Yuri chuckled lightly, “Are we going to talk at here for the rest of the night?”

“Come in,” Jessica smiled widely. Smiles that have always comfort Tiffany. “What brings you here at this late of time? Are you planning to do something with Yuri?” she looks at Tiffany mischievously.

“Hey, I’m innocent here,” Yuri came out from the kitchen with a cup of jasmine tea. “She’s once the fiancée of my buddy and current wife to my brother, no jokes.”

“Take it easy, Kwon Yuri,” Jessica nudged on his stomach. “I’m just kidding.” Looking over to Tiffany who taking a sip of jasmine tea uneasily, she understands that must be something serious she wants speaking to Yuri. “It’s getting late and I shall make my move too…”

Grabbing hold on her wrist upon seeing her got up from the seat, Yuri stare into her eyes, “Leaving already, aren’t you going to stay for the night?”

She slightly lowered and whispers, “In your dream…” turning over to Tiffany, “I’m sure she has something to talk to you, I shall leave now.”

“Yuri oppa, you should send Jessica home,” Tiffany said.

“No worries,” Jessica seated Yuri back to the couch. “Uncle Lee is down there waiting for me. With the most reliable chauffeur here, you guys need not to worry.”

“I’ll send you off then,” Yuri slid his hand into hers and lead her to the doorstep. Stepping out the apartment, Jessica keep her warmest smile on face, “Take this opportunity to patch back with Tiffany unnie.”

“I will, take care on the way back home,” Yuri slightly rubbed on her elbow. “Give me a call when you reached home,” he pecked on her lips.

“Good night,” Jessica tiptoed and pecked on his cheek before stepping into the elevator.

Closing the door, he then turned around to see Tiffany kept her eyes on him all the time. Receiving suspicious stare, he frowned and shrugged his shoulders, “What’s that keen stare of eyes for? Straightforward, circuitous conversation doesn’t suit you.”

She rolled her eyes agitatedly upon hearing that comment, “Don’t think by doing those small things would change my point of view towards you. I’ll never believe that you’ve let her go that easily.”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Your wish, it’s between me and Jessica and it concern you not much,” and said it as a matter of fact. “What brings you at this late of time; something came about between the both of you and Taeyeon?”

Tiffany looked away tiredly and admitted, “It seems that I have not much friend. Aside from Sunday, I can’t really think of anyone and you were the only person that came to my mind.”

Yuri took a sip of tea then placing the cup down, “That’s what you call true friend.” He held on her shoulder attempting to give any comfort he could, “Quarrel, a bad one?”

“Yeah buddy,” she rested her head on his reliable shoulder. It has been quite some time since she last did this and perhaps it had stopped the day Jessica came into the scene, she sighed, “a terrible one.”

Holding on her hand, he can’t help but to further the topic, “Telling me from the starting point?”

It took Tiffany almost half an hour to finish telling Yuri the whole argument. From where it started to how cruelly she ended. “I must be extremely out of mind to spit that out in that moment.”

Yuri can’t help but to be surprised upon hearing that. He just stares shockingly at Tiffany without saying a word.

She raised her one eyebrow, “Say something…”

“If I’m Taeyeon, I might think of divorcing this wife and think thoroughly, do she really loves me,” Yuri said without having a need to have a stop in between.

A shock expression become apparent on Tiffany’s face, “That serious?”

He sit straight that caused Tiffany too leaned against the couch, “Oh come on you can’t be taking this as a joke or something funny. You do know how it trouble Taeyeon when he get to know Donghae was the donor of his heart.”

Tiffany remained silent as nothing she could utter at that point.

“It hurts, Tiffany,” Yuri held on her shoulder.

“But it almost one year, he do knows how I feel and I seriously don’t mean it,” Tiffany pouted sadly.

“One year, you and him are married for almost one year,” Yuri uttered, “and still you can’t control yourself and poured out hurtful words.”

Receiving no reply, Yuri looked down to her, “does it worth to quarrel with the love of your life over somebody else matters?”

“I’d gone overboard this time,” Tiffany admitted.

“Taeyeon, he might need some time for now,” Yuri pointed out. “Everything will be fine once he cooled down,” he assured

“How sure are you,” she stared blankly down at the jasmine flower in the cup of tea.

“You know him more than anyone else, Tiffany Kim,” he reassured.

-

“One dozen more,” Taeyeon almost shouted.

“Ignore him,” Hyuna signaled the bartender to leave. The whole pub was reserved by Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned to her with his frowning brows, “I’m still fine. I’m not drunk…”

“I know your tolerance with alcohol is great,” Hyuna pulled away the bottle of beer away from him, “but you have gulped down two dozens, you should be around the brink of drunk.”

“Drunk?” he points at Hyuna, “What’s that? In my dictionary, there’s no such word.”

“Enough Kim Taeyeon,” picking up his phone, she sees there were about thirty missed calls and all were from Tiffany. “Why didn’t you answer her calls, afraid?”

“Afraid,” Taeyeon stammered, “Why should I be afraid of her…” he avoid having any eye contact with Hyuna.

“Never has this come to my thought that Kim Taeyeon would be in such mess,” she laughed lightly. “More over it was caused by a woman…”

Taeyeon uneasily sit straight from his seat, “She’s not just any usual woman out there, and perhaps she’s the only human in this world that could mess me terribly.”

“Tsk tsk…you’d finally admitted that you’re afraid of this lady,” she sneered.

“Idiot, you’re here to comfort me or set me on fire?” Taeyeon folded his arms whilst staring blankly on the bottles of beer he had consumed. Somehow, he does feel dizzy after having consumed that much.

“Here, deep inside” Hyuna slightly pointed at his chest, “you do have an answer. You understand her more than anyone else and that her attitude, it describes why did she poured that out.”

“But don’t you agree that a person’s deepest thought always expressed out without their conscious?”

“Well, I can’t deny that,” Hyuna said. “Donghae, he is no longer here. It’s you and Tiffany, he can’t do anything. Maybe what she’d said was true, but didn’t you say you could feel her love for you when she was after you at the airport?”

“That was then I conceded her love for me was true and our love is so strong that nothing that come between.”

She laughed as everything has come to an end, “You’d finally got the answer and that I’m glad I could go home now.”

“True…no matter how she feels, all that matter is we’re married because we love each other…” Taeyeon laughed at his own silliness.