Chapter 2 : A Doubt in Love Part 2

It's Fate that Playing with Us 2

Pacing back and forth in front of the emergency room, Tiffany was worry to death. She wonders how Jessica is doing.

“Tiffany, it’s pointless to walk back and forth,” Taeyeon made his sixth attempts in stopping his wife. “You’ll bother the medical staff, take a seat.”

Flashing a death glare to the person sitting calmly on the visitors seats, “I’m unlike certain people who can sits there so calm when his soon to be fiancée is in the emergency room.”

Pulling her over and patted on her back, he whisper, “Calm down, why are you making such a fuss when she’s only having a high fever. The way you say as if she’s about to die. Yuri do worry.”

“He worries about Jessica?” Tiffany arched her brow, “If he really does concern about Jessica and never neglect her, he would have know she had caught a cold.” Looking away, she doesn’t want to get into another quarrel with Taeyeon for the reason of both Yuri and Jessica. It took her almost a month in patching back when she gets the news that they’ll be engaging. “You do know, Jessica, her health had been really weak since when she was small. I promise uncle and aunt to look after her back then, yet I made her almost die during high school.”

Placing his arms around Tiffany, he rubs on her hand, “She’ll be fine…it’s a small matter.”

As the doctor comes out, Yuri dashed towards him, “How is she?”

“Her blood pressure is very low and I recommend her to stay for a night but she refused it,” the doctor said. “Something important happening tomorrow, she said if she misses tomorrow’s event, she’ll regret for the whole lifetime.”

“We’ll be trying out our engagement party outfits and photograph session,” Yuri said above a whisper.

“I see,” the doctor nodded. “Anyway, the decision falls on the patient. If she insists on leaving make sure there’s someone accompany her throughout the night.”

“Let me talk to her,” Tiffany dashed into the emergency room which Jessica entered. “You babo…you can try it another day what’s with the rush?”

Jessica peeks her head out the ward, frailly, “Where’s Yuri oppa?”

“Didn’t you ask me not to inform him, I didn’t call that jerk here,” Tiffany crossed her arms.

“Come out and don’t be their light bulb,” Taeyeon slightly pulled Tiffany out.

As she walk pass Yuri, she threatens him, “Don’t you dare to make her cry!”

“Auntie, you’re talking too much,” he brushes her hair playfully before stepping into Jessica’s ward. Reaching for her hand, “Are you feeling better?” he gently rubs on it.

“It was like taking magic pills that would cure me upon seeing you,” Jessica joked.

Securing her in his arms, Yuri pecked on her head, “Silly girl, we can always postpone the events. We still have plenty of time; your health is the utmost important.” Looking at her clearly, “Did you skip your meals for the sake of photo session?”

She guiltily nods her head.

A knock was placed on her forehead as Yuri then pulled her into his arms again, “You’re the silliest woman I’ve ever seen in this world. What on earth are you thinking about? Don’t you think you’re thin enough?”

Loosening his embracement, she looks into his eyes “Weather had been changing drastically lately, it is said that tomorrow’s weather is the best for photo shooting.” She pouts cutely, “It would be a waste to not take it tomorrow.”

Gently pinching on the tip of her nose, he sighed, “What’s so nice with this pale face? Hey, it’s once in a lifetime, do you want everyone to say, oh, this lady in the picture looks like some kind of ghost or dead person with no blood.”

“Oppa,” she hits on his arms. He swiftly grabbed her hands, “Listen to me okay, stay here and we’ll set another date when you get better.”

“Well, since you’re being so concerned regarding my health,” she crossed her arms, “I’ll just listen to you for another time.”

“Wait, you’ve not answer me,” Yuri’s expression suddenly turned completely serious. It stunned Jessica a little. “What’s with that diet thing? Are you insane?” he picked up her long thin arm, “I don’t wish to hold on an African’s hand in the future okay.”

“Stop it,” she suddenly looked up to Yuri in serious. “Don’t tell Tiffany about this; if she finds this out and I’ll definitely be dead meat.”

“I won’t…”

“You seems to be uneasy once Tiffany came into the topic,” Jessica sounded worry. “Aren’t the both of you are best friends, was I the cause? I don’t wish to see you and her always face each other with that same old piece of darkened faces and let silent take place when there’s only left the both of you.”

“We’ll be fine, don’t worry…”

-

Seeing Tiffany walking so fast towards the elevator, Taeyeon immediately chase after her. “Hey, are you rushing to somewhere?” She shook her head. “Then why are you walking so fast?” he held on her hand tightly, “Husband wife shall walk hand in hand no matter where they go…”

Tiffany looks up at him and smiled widely, “Once you cling with this hand, you’ll need to hold forever no matter how nasty the owner of this hand is. Can you really do it?”

“Of course I can,” he pecked on her cheek, “Even if this hand’s owner brings me nothing but only trouble, I’ll still cling with it with no regrets.” He leads her to the bench.

Holding on their interlocked hands, she leaned her head against his chest comfortably as she looks up to the starry night sky. “But I’m so selfish. Ever since the day I stepped into Kim family, I’ve done nothing but bring in quarrel to you and dad.”

“What to do, you’re since you’re not an obedient kid and even go against the elders,” Taeyeon sneered jokingly.

“Stop it,” she elbowed him while eyeing at him with her lips pouted.

“Since when did you become so rough,” he pulls her back to his chest. “It doesn’t matter; I know you’re not ready for kids yet. I won’t force you. As for dad, let him be…”

“He was furious this morning,” Tiffany spilled out.

“Ohh…you were listening to us without any of our approval again,” he sneered.

“More to eavesdropping, you guys were so loud…”

“Like I’d said, let him be,” he rests his chin on top her head, “he’ll shut his mouth once he gets no respond and getting tired.”

“Perhaps, children aren’t as bad as I’d thought.” Tiffany turned to Taeyeon. “I do like kids but during that time, I was too nervous I guess. And with Yuri oppa getting into a relationship with Jessica, really think that time was not the right one.”

“You’re so inhuman!” Taeyeon released her. “From all the actions and words of yours, you still care for this brother very much. Deep inside, you do have faith with Yuri that he’s not in a game with Jessica.”

“Yah, don’t pretend you know me so well…”

“Well, other than me,” he embraced her from behind, “No one else can understand you better than I do. And the most important point is, no one would be able to endure this rough bull I’m hugging.”

“Do you want to be dead meat?” she tightened her fist.

“I was never wrong,” he whispered in her ears.

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany called out softly. “Mmm?”

She held on the hand surrounded her waist, “Have you ever doubt my love?”

Taeyeon was rather taken aback to hear that question, “Why should I?”

“I mean, you do know about Donghae and me…and I still feel guilty to pour that out, I was really out of mind.”

“Still remember when you came after me? When I stepped out from the departure gate, upon seeing you, from that face of expression I could tell who that one person in your heart is,” Taeyeon said. “Maybe Donghae was very important to you for once. But it was the past, perhaps he still owns a portion of your heart, but I owned you now. You can never run out from my arms ever again.”

“Babo, why are we even in this topic?” Tiffany chuckled.

“Who was the one who brings it in?”

“I’m sorry…really sorry,” Tiffany closed her eyes restlessly.

Taeyeon remained silent.

“You prefer little Tiffany or little Taeyeon?”

He pulled her up and seated on his lap then looked right into her eyes, “What’s in this retarded mind again?” he poked on her forehead.

Tiffany slightly hits his chest, “I’m not retarded!” she places both her arms around his neck.

“Why are you making it so hard for me, I’m starting to miss our bed,” Taeyeon kiss her lips.

“Bring me there then…you’ve not answered, little girl or boy…”

Taeyeon secured Tiffany in his arms and paced towards his car, “I’m greedy, what about both?”

“Are you crazy, I’m not a baby machine?!”

From the ward room, Yuri can’t help but to smile as he sees the person he care about found a man who could gives her happiness. Looking over to Jessica, she had fallen asleep soundly. Sometime, deep inside his heart, he do agrees with Tiffany. She might be only a replacement of Gyuri, that one person whom he loves deeply.