Chapter 1 : A Doubt in Love Part 1

It's Fate that Playing with Us 2

Having the sunlight penetrates through the crystal glass window, her eyes moves gently as it gradually open and sees a welcoming smile from her beloved husband. A smile creeping out soon became a wide blissful smile. He gently caressed her face and bending closer towards her with his top still undressed. Knowing the next move of his as it had become his daily routine, she cover her lips with her palm lazily; his lips landed on her palm eventually.

“Mmmm…Taeyeon,” she blushed, “Not when I’ve not brush my teeth…”

Pecking on her bare shoulder, Taeyeon smile as he surround his arms around her bringing her into his hug “So are you going to get up? Don’t be a lazy pig…”

“Five minutes…” Tiffany pecked on his lips and leaned her back on the bed again.

Pulling her arm, he stood from his bed, “Enough…you’ve taken too many five minutes already. Dad might be waiting for us to have breakfast together.”

Almost immediately, Tiffany jumped up from the super comfy bed and gets her night dress slip on her and ran over to the bathroom; almost trip. Taeyeon can’t help but to chuckle while turning his head left right upon seeing his beloved wife’s silliness. He understands very well that Tiffany in fact was bothered by the pressure from his dad. Ever since the day they came back from France’s honeymoon, Mr. Kim had been bugging them to give him a grandchild, almost forcing. Aside from having the pressure coming from Hwang Holdings, she needs to subdue the mentally pressure from his dad. Taeyeon knows she is having a bad time. But she has never shows him how tired she is, not even a tinge. That was one of the things that bother him though. He would rather have her crying in his arms, voicing all her frets and trouble to him instead acting ever so tough. He dares not to confront his dad that in fact it was their plan to not have children in their early marriage.

-Flashback-

Right after the banquet, Taeyeon and Tiffany headed back to their newly furnished home. From the second Tiffany stepped into the home where they will be spending the rest of their life there, she can’t help but to be bothered by the fact that they are establishing a family. It has always her wish to have baby’s noises surround her house. But ever since she’d heir her family business, she’d work devotedly to Hwang Holdings. She wonders what exactly will Taeyeon say m in and react if she is to tell him that she’s not ready to have kids yet. With her questions gushing through her mind, she was not aware that Taeyeon has already done with his shower; seated right beside her.

As she felt warm breath heaved on her neck, she turned around to see Taeyeon. Tiffany almost jumps up upon seeing their close distance. Leaning away from Taeyeon, she looked to the left awkwardly; “You’re…done so…fast…” her heart was beating so fast that she can’t control it.

Moving the strain of hair that itch her eyelids, Taeyeon could feel the uneasiness in her. He gently caressed his soft cheeks. “What is it? You know you can tell me.”

Silent filled the room; it somehow concerned Taeyeon. He has no idea to why she is in this state all of the sudden and he is keen to finding the truth. Gradually, he closes their gap and reaching for her lips. Tiffany just sees her beloved husband closing in; as he was so close, she closed her eyes tight whilst Taeyeon just watches the change of expression that printed on her face. He reaches his hand to her waist, moving down gradually.

“Stop,” Taeyeon close his eyes as he held on the pair of hands that pushing against his chest.

Holding on her face; not giving her any chance in escaping, Taeyeon wants and answer to her unusual behavior. “What is it?” he asked almost above a whisper.

He could feel her hands trembling. “There’s something I need to be honest with you. You might think this is weird as this isn’t the first time but, something…something I’m unsure you’ll be able to accept or not…it just can’t come out…” a drop of tear slid down her face.

Bringing up his hand, he gently placed his hand on her face and wiped off the tear that hurt his heart so much. “Just say it out…I love you, and you know it very well.”

“For now, it’s impossible for me to deliver a baby for the Kim family.” She looked down, not daring to return gaze with Taeyeon, “Now that Sunday is pregnant, I’m getting more pressure from Hwangs…I can’t have a baby tying me down now, I just can’t.” Tiffany placed her hand on Taeyeon’s face as she gently caressed it, “In fact, I was on pill…but I just can’t lie to you.” She withdrew her hand and buried her face in both her palms.

Pulling her into his arms, Taeyeon caressed her silky hair trying his very best in soothing her. “You’re so silly…it’s just a small thing and you’re torturing yourself.” Having his hands on her shoulders, he bends a little to level her lowered head, “I understand it and promise me something.”

Tiffany just gazes into his eyes, dumbfounded. He smiles a little, “Never take those pills anymore. There’s many precaution ways but I’ll definitely use a way that will affect your health.”

“Taeyeon…I’m too selfish” she hugs him tightly. “I’m not that big hearted to say I don’t mind,” he looks into her eyes then landed a peck on her forehead, “Only two years, I’m only giving you two years time.” He then kisses on her nose tip, down to her lips moving to her lips and capturing it passionately.

-Flashback ends-

After shower, Tiffany gets dressed and makes her way down the living hall. Nevertheless, noises stopped her from stepping down the long flight of stairs. She hides behind the wall and listens to their almost argument.

“Dad, we have our own plan,” Taeyeon sounded frustrate. “Stop interfering us, we know what we’re doing and currently, I don’t want any kid to step into our marriage life.”

“It’s you who don’t need or you’re covering for that woman?” Mr. Kim raised his voice. “It’s been almost a year and it’s not that the both of you have some health problem, is just that she don’t want…I don’t get it, do you really want the Kim’s to end at your generation?”

“DAD,” Taeyeon almost yell, he sighed heavily, “I’ve got enough. Since you still can’t get what I mean, fine. No matter what and how I say, it won’t change your mind and I just can let you be.” He turned away from Mr. Kim with his fist tightened.

Although it was rather far away from where Tiffany stood, she could see how tired Taeyeon had been in order to cover up for her. Aside of her, she felt so guilty for not being able to fulfill her responsible as a wife. “I shouldn’t have use that lame excuse I made a year ago, now that Sunday is back to work for quite some time, yet I continue doing this…” she mumbled.

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon held on her elbow, “What were you mumbling about?”

“Nothing…let’s go…” Tiffany brushes off the awkwardness.

-

“Serious?” Sunday averted her attention to Tiffany from the laptop screen. “But you’re the fault one here, it’s been quite some time since you and Taeyeon are married. What’s so wrong with baby? When you have one, you’ll realize how blissful you are.” She smiled cheekily.

“What’s that smile about,” Tiffany threw a pen towards Sunday. “Jessica, are you alright?”

“Huh…” she was awaked from her daze upon hearing Tiffany calling her. “Yeah, I’m fine…it’s just that, yeah something small troubles me a little.”

Tiffany got up from her seat and walked up to Jessica, she seems to be really gushed with thoughts. Placing her palm on her forehead, Tiffany felt it was warm, “Jessica, you have fever. I’ll call Yuri to pick you up…” she pressed against the buttons but was stopped by Jessica as she frailly grabbed her phone.

“I’m fine,” she was able to force out the words. “He’s really busy with the wedding preparations, so let’s not bother him. I will go home my…” before she could put an end to her sentence, she fainted in Tiffany’s arms.

“Jessica,” Tiffany howled in shock.