First kiss

Forbidden Love

Ciel's P.O.V.

i stood and stared at the beautiful young girl asleep in my bed with my arms crossed, tapping my index finger against my arm rapidly. After about a half an hour of doing this, i began pacing. i was more impatient than i had ever been before.

When will she wake up?  And Will she be alright? Were the thoughts that kept running trhrough my head.

Then, finally she awakened.

She moaned in pain as she tried to sit up. "C-Ciel...?"

"Natalya!" Without thinking, i held her tightly in my arms. She was so warm. And her skin  was so soft. Somehow, i think i was happy when i was holding her.

"Ciel..?" When i looked at her, i saw her huge puppy dog eyes staring at me.

"Yes? What is it?"

"i...i think i...i've..."

Natalya's P.O.V.

i swear he read my mind. Because just as i was about to tell him i love him, he cut me off with his soft lips gently kissing mine. My head was swimming with emotions. Several thoughts were a little scared. Some of them were happy. But the thing that kept running through my mind was i love him.

He released me, blushing softly. i SO didn't want it to end. i wanted him to never stop kissing me. It felt so good...like he actually cared about me.

i hugged him and blushed as he planted a few little butterfly kisses on my cheek.

"i love you...Natalya..."

"i love you too, Ciel."

He kissed me again, this time rougher, and wit hmore passion. i wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms curled around my waist.

Ciel's P.O.V.

 

i pulled her closer, gently grabbing her hips and pulling them against mine. She let out a small moan of pleasure, and i released her hips, pulling away from the kiss for some much needed air.

i didn't want to go too far. Not only would Sebastian tease me to no end, it would dishonour the name of my family. And i might accidentally get a girl pregnant. And i'm not ready. i doubt she is.

There are so many reasons why i stopped kissing her. But she seemed upset that it was over.

"Sorry......" i blushed a brilliant shade of red. i was so embarrassed.

"That's okay." She smiles softly, panting just a little bit. We both were.

Just as i was about to kiss her gently, Sebastian walked in and saw us lying together on the bed with me on top of her. When did we get in that position......?

Sebastian's P.O.V.

i walked in and saw the Young Master on top of Natalya and they were both blushing and panting softly.

"What happened here, Young Master?" i smirked a bit, causing Ciel and Natalya to blush brighter.

((i kinda like this chapter...:3))