Ciel's...BETROTHED??

Forbidden Love

Natalya's P.O.V

"Who...are you...?" i asked. i hated her already. "And why are you so obnixious?" Although it was mumbled to myself, Sebastian seemed to hear it because he shot me a nasty glare.

"I told you already! I'm Elizabeth! Elizabeth Midford! Ciel's betrothed!" She almost screamed at me. Or perhaps her voice was just so high that it sounded like that.

Wait a second..."B-betrothed...?" No...he's betrothed to this ?

i mean...he's betrothed to such a beautiful, obn-amazing young lady. She should feel lucky.

"i'm very happy for you and Ciel."

Who am i kidding? i'm jealous as hell! Ciel is mine! i love him! How could something like her get someone like him?

"Where is my perfect Ciel??" Ugh. Disgusting! Her smile showed no signes of lies! It's awful! She's so cheerful!

"In his study. He musn't be desturbed at the moment by anyone."

"Awwww...that's terrible! i came just to see him~!" She looked at my hat with a look of admiration. "What a wonderful hat! May i please wear it? Just to see how it fits?"

"Absolutely not!" i yelled at her, stamping my foot and clenching my fists.

"Madam?" Sebastian said, in his strangly soothing voice. "Don't you think this is an overraction? Perhaps you can just let her try it on?"

"No!"

"Come now. Don't be irrational. It's not anything special. We gave it to you to replace that old, tattered hat."

"But you'll think i'm a freak if i take it off!"

"Now why would we think that, madam?"

"i can't tell you why! All i can tell you is that i cannot take it off ever because you'll hate me! You'd kill me on a single order from your master!"

"Ohhh. Please take it off. Now you've made me all curious!"

"No! i will not have so many as one person seeing me as the freak i really am!"

"Madam. Just do as she requests. It'll be much easier for all of us."

"B-" "Madam. Please. Do not fight anymore.It really is a simple request."

"Fine!"

i took off my hat just as Ciel stepped into the room. Seeing their reaction was terrible. They both looked so...stunned. And Elizabeth so terrified.

Terrified and stunned because growing on top of my head were...

((CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))