i think i'm in love...

Forbidden Love

Natalya's P.O.V.

i loved it. i don't know why, but i absolutely adored his touch. The second his warm flesh touched mine, there was some sort of peace to my soul. And...some strange voice. Telling me to hug him. Embrace him and never let him go. But that's beside the point.

"Don't do that to yourself. You could die. You could cut a vein and die. Or get a terribly bad infection and die from that. i don't know the millions of ways you can die from cutting yourself with a razor blade. All i know is that you could most definately die. So don't do it. That's an ORDER!"

i looked at him with my big puppy dog eyes. "Yes, Ciel. i promise."

"Give me your blades. i can't have you walking around with those still in your pocket....or wherever it is you keep them..." He scanned my body, finding no pockets on my shorts and grew confused at where i kept them. "Especially not with the state of your wrists...So hand it over."

"But-"

"No buts. Give it to me. Now."

i was hesitant. But i gave in. "Yes Ciel..."

i slipped my hand inside my bra (Yes. i keep my razor blades in my bra. i have nowhere else to put them)), and pulled out a bloody razor blade.

Ciel's P.O.V.

It was covered in her blood. The site was terrible. Almost like...like...just terrible.

"This girl MUST be helped. Sebastian?"

"Yes, master?"

"Take her to her room, bathe her, get her some decent clothing and wash off those cuts."

"Yes master." He bowed and picked up Natalya bridal style, leaving with her.

(Sorry this was a short shapter. i broke my nose while writing it. Not getting into details.)