Chapter 1

Forbidden Love

Ciel's P.O.V

Sebastian ran me a bath and the young girl as well. i hoped that perhaps it would awaken her. And if not, at least she would be clean and in some decent clothing.

i undressed and stepped in the bath, sighing in relief at it's soothing warmth. "i wonder..." i mumbled. "Where that girl came from. She's quite beautiful......" i shook the thought out of my mind and scolded myself for saying that.

"No! She's a brothel girl! Nothing more!" i sighed. "But she is beautiful......"

i sat in the warm water, leaning against the tub and closing my eyes, enjoying the warmth.

 

Sebastian's P.O.V

The young girl slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Her eyes  were quite beautiful. Not even a solid colour. The outside of her irises were a deep blue, mixed with a bit of green. The middle, a soft, sky blue with a dark green peeking out of some parts of her eye. The edge around her pupil was an orangy yellow, that also mixed with the middle of her eyes...though they were a pure green colour earlier...

"Where am i...?" She softly moaned in pain.

"You are at the Phantomhive Estate. The Young Master ordered me to bath you hoping you'd awaken. And it worked. i am Sebastian. You are?" i asked, bowing and realizing she'd forgotten her awakening earlier.

"Wait WHAT?" She sat up quickly and covered her chest, realizing she was .

"Relax, m'lady. You're quite dirty and bloody." i said, pushing on her shoulders gently.

She leaned against the back of the tub. "Who's the master?"

"Ciel Phantomhive. He's in his room, bathing as well. He needed some time to clear his mind."

She nodded and looked around. She stopped as her eyes came upon a picture of the young master. "Is that Ciel Phantomhive?" She asked with a look of awe in her eye.

"Yes it is."

"He's quite handsome......" She stared in awe as i smiled and chuckled at her.

She shook her head, growling at herself for acting foolish. "Give me my clothes back. i want to get dressed and meet Ciel."

i did as she asked, leaving to tell Ciel that she was awake and wanted to meet him.
 

Natalya's P.O.V

i grabbed my shorts and slipped them on, staring at my reflection in the mirror.

i sighed, staring at my ribs, almost ripping through my skin. "i'm so hungry......but i can't be bothered with that now though. i'm meeting Ciel. i must be dressed decent...ish..." i sighed and slipped on my bra. "There. That's all i have. Now time to meet the Young Master..."

i stepped out and saw Sebastian walking with Ciel. Ciel...so perfect...no! Not perfect! Not at all!

i bowed to him, letting my long, black hair hang over my shoulder and touch the ground. "Hello. i am Natalya. Nice to meet you."

 

(Thanks for reading! :D Sorry this chapter was a bit short. :P i'll put up a new one soon.)