Cuts...

Forbidden Love

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Natalya." Ciel motioned for her to stand, not at all pleased that she still wasn't dressed decently.

She didn't. She just stared at him with her bright eyes.

Ciel gently grabbed her wrist, but let go quickly and stared at her. "What is it, young master?" Sebastian looked confused.

Ciel turned her left wrist up and stared horrified when he saw her cut up wrist. "What happened?"

Natalya stared at Ciel, her beautiful eyes overflowing with tears. "N-nothing. i just g-got hurt..." "How? That doesn't just happen! Those cuts on your arm are perfect! Almost like they were on purpose..." Ciel's voice trailed off and Natalya cried harder. "They were......but...but why?"

Natalya fell to her knees and buried her face in her hands, weeping. Ciel rushed to her side and stared at her and whispered into her ear. "Why did you do it?"

"B-b-b-because i c-c-c-can't deal with this. i'm s-s-s-so terribly depressed. i don't know where i got the idea. But i cut my wrists to replace the pain on the inside with pain on the outside. And...it's a silent scream for help...all of the scars on the inside finally showing on the outside......though...still no one sees..."

Ciel hugged her tight, though he didn't know why and lied her head on his shoulder. "Don't cry. Although i don't know you very well, you seem to be a wonderful young lady."

Sebastian's P.O.V.

The Young Master held Natalya close and whispered into her ear. He gently rubbed her back and she seemes to be enjoying it, though she didn't realize it through her tears.

Ciel seemed to have very strong emotions for the young girl.

Though i can see why. She is quite beautiful and there's something about her that makes my every nerve on edge. That does sound like the kind of girl the Young Master would love......

Ciel's P.O.V.

i hugged her tight as she cried, holding her wrists. i can't believe i was stupid enough not to see them. Either way, she did them for a reason. And although i don't fully understand why, i'm sure it's a good reason.

"You will be my maid. We will take care of you, feed you and clothe you. From now on you shall be a maid of the Phantomhive Manour."

She looked at me and a small smile curled onto her blood red lips and nodded.

"Yes. i'd like that very much." She looked at her tiny waist and frowned. "Do you have anything that will fit my tiny waist and big s......?" She blushed when she asked that. And Sebastian tried his hardest not to laugh. He was finding quite a bit of amusement in this.

(Sorry this is a short chapter! Thank you to all of those who have read this far and who weren't chased away by the picture for this chapter. This chapter was written for two reasons; Entertainment and to raise awareness of self harm. ((i know this is off-topic.)) Official Self-Herm awareness day is on March 1st. i just wanted to let the world know that you have people. Ciel Phantomhive included. ^^)