Lizzie...

Forbidden Love

"CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A high pitched scream rang throughout the Phantomhive Mansion. Natalya woke up with a start, startled at hearing the scream.

She rubbed her eyes and got up drowsily. "What was that......?" A yawn escaped her small, blood red lips. She looked out the window and squinted in the light.

"Good morning, madam. Did you sleep well?"

"AH!" Natalya snapped her neck up with a quick shriek. "Oh ffff-"

"Now now. Watch the language, madam."

"Shuddup!! i don't need to take orders from a mere butler like yourself!"

"If you'll excuse me, i must be going. i have duties to attend to."

Sebastian left, i assume to carry out orders for whoever it was who made that high pitched scream.

"Wait!" i knew he wasn't human and i needed to find out what he was.

"Yes, madam?" He smiled...but it wasn't at all comforting. It was...creepy and horror-ish.

"What are you? You're not human."

"Neither are you, madam."

"Who ever said i wasn't human...?"

"HELLO!!!!!!!! I'M ELIZABETH MIDFORD!!!!!! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME LIZZIE!!" The girl who squealed screeched as she burst into my room.

Her voice was awful. It was high and happy. Disgusting. And her appearance. She had long, curly blonde hair. Bright, green eyes. A long, poofy dress. Everything about her being said happy. Natalya hated it. After years of hate and pain, happiness was terrible to see. Though, she couldn't remember how to experiance it anymore......or why she hated it so much...