The Dark Blood 29

The Dark Blood

Yongguk stand close beside Youngjae who is currently checking on Mae ri.

 

He rolled up the blood pressure cuff and keep it back inside his bag and took out the thermometer from Mae ri’s mouth, reading the temperature.

 

“39.5. She’s having fever hyung, and she’s too dehydrated, we need to get her to eat.”

 

“I’ve been trying to do that but how would she eat if she can’t stop crying for God sake! I don’t know what else to do other than shoving the food right on .” Yongguk sigh before he took over Youngjae’s place, holding the girl hand close to him.

 

His feels. God his feel is killing him. He feels like he could carve out his soul and give it to her if it’s the only way to heal her.

 

“Don’t you think she just miss him?” everyone turn to the voice who just step into the room.

 

Yongguk specifically glare like he’s going to eat Jung daehyun for his words.

 

“I don’t need your words of crap as an advise.” Yongguk said while he signals to Youngjae to give Mae ri an injection of fever reducer.

 

Youngjae obey and did so before he also inject few other nutrients into Mae ri’s IV bag so that her body will be able to co-operate soon.

 

“you know better that whatever I said is true.” Daehyun said

“Don’t make me fight you Jung daehyun.”

“you are only mad because you know that I’m right.” Daehyun walk close, eye to eye, challenging Yongguk.

 

At Rio:

Yunho is in the middle of his training with a lady in blue when he suddenly goes out of focus and nearly get burn by the flame projected by his encounters if not for Kangta blocking the attack.

“Jung Yunho! What’s wrong with you? Can’t you keep your attention to what we are doing at hand?” Kangta shouts both in anger and worries.

 

“sorry hyung.. I’m just.. something feels off.” he said while putting his palm on his chest, forehead creasing a thousand line.

 

Kangta was a bit taken aback. He forgot how closely related a vampire could be with their sovereign. These past few months, he’s been blocking all the vision and vibes from Yunho so they could focus all on his training.

 

Sincerely speaking, Kangta is anxious on how will Jung Yunho react when he find out what’s happening down the town where his sovereign resides.

 

“Do you miss her?” Kangta ask as he take a seat beside yunho who is now currently sitting in front of the bonfire, facing the vast sea of the island.

 

Kangta also send Yunho’s trainer off with a wave of hand.

 

Yunho took a sip of the old tribe’s special potion before he literally bit his lip in bitterness.

 

“So ing much you wouldn’t be able to imagine hyung.” he smile painfully.

 

“Don’t you think that I’ve improved so much hyung? I really want to go back to her.” he plead.

 

“are you sure? Do you think that you are ready?”

 

“well, its a given that there are actually no other choices other than going for a war with the Vian’s if they refuse to amend the treaty. Right hyung? In which, we all know that they WOULD NOT.” he stresses on the end part.

 

“then do you think we have a better hand if we are to go up against them?”

 

“or we can go by the old book that Christine show us. Maybe we could visit black ocean and seeks for help from the devil.”

 

Yunho words make Kangta curl his fist unknowingly. God, if only Yunho know. If only he know that the devil has come down to her. But of course, everything has a price tag. Everything cost a price. Could Jung Yunho handle it if he were to know that the price would his wife, Jung Mae Ri herself.

 

“hyung please.. Its been months. I feel terrible leaving her alone without contacting her at all. She must be having a hard time over there without me.” Yunho insist.

 

“Just.. let me go back and see her for a moment or something hyung. Please.”

 

Kangta know that now he couldn’t possibly resist Yunho from going back home anymore.

 

He needs to alert Jaejoong and those on the other side to be prepared with what’s to come.

 

Vian’s Castle:

 

The whole castle are wearing white, the light and fire are kept dimmer. Vian’s are mourning over their lost brother.

 

Song seung heon walks in front to the pile of ashes, touching it with his only hand while his face contorted in pain and anger.

 

“How dare a devil burn down a vampire royalty!” he hissed.

 

“they are looking down at us!” heechul sneered.

 

Heechul never really interfere in between clans or tribe thing but he couldn’t help the heart ache he feels learning that two of his brother are already gone.

 

“Jung Yunho kill Hyunseung and now this Bang Yongguk burn Jae Rim into ashes. Are we a laughing stock?” Heechul eye blazed in red and the thunderstorm started firing out in the dark forest.

 

His fury is not to be underestimated.

 

“Keep our younger one with us. Summon him back from downtown. Enough with his trial to infiltrate the clans!” Seung heon instruct

 

“But youngest prince doesn’t like to be ordered around..” said their grand butler, stuttering a bit, fearing for his life.

 

The princes are anxious and really sensitive now. A slip of a tongues can cost them way more than their generation’s life.

 

“He did mentioned that he managed to infiltrated the white clan through their sister.” heechul add.

 

“I don’t want another brother sent to me in ashes or body like this again! Summon sanghee back!” Seung heon ordered in finale before the rain outside just pelted even more heavily on the ground

 

“What’s the progress with the dark clan descendant?” Seung heon asked

 

“Jae rim managed to feed him up all the potion and by the upcoming full moon, his transformation would totally be astounding.” heechul answer.

 

“Let’s pay him a visit.” Seung heon said before the two prince move with their followers into the basement dungeon which are protected under a sheer magic spell which is powerful enough to repel those who are not allowed in.

 

The two walk in as a guard open the gate and Kyuhyun is floating on the air with a circle of dark vibe like cloud all over him in the middle of the room.

 

His eyes are big and pitch black. His mouth are open and an incoherent spell are coming out of him which is forming the black cloud around him.

 

Seung heon smirk.

 

“Let’s see if the potion has matured enough in his body” Seung heon smirk.

 

“Bow” he ordered and Kyuhyun obey, making the first prince laugh at how easy it is.

 

“Dig your eyes out” he ordered making few of the nomads who are with them tremble, devastated. Kyuhyun is in the process of becoming the prince’s slave yet he could order him to do the terrifying deed.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t move which makes Seung heon furious.

 

Th leader of the Vian make a movement with his hand before Kyuhyun body twist and bend backward until his head is about to touch the sole of his feet, cracking his sine in half.

 

A scream of agony vibrated the whole black forest at that.

 

Heechul however just stay at a side. He never favour this kind of torture but he is now tied since Seung heon look like he’s going crazy after their two brother are dead.

 

“he came to us with a motive. Does he think whatever Jung Yunho gave him would help him last with his sane mine compared to what we are going to give him here?” Seung heon laugh.

 

“Bring me the nomad most powerful musk”

 

“Don’t you think that the potion is enough? It just show that it haven’t matured enough I his body. We still have two week till the upcoming full moon” Heechul mentioned

 

“are you trying to help him?”

 

“WHAT? Why would I? But could his body be able to take it?” heechul hissed and walked out, a bit pissed off with seung heon’s attitude.

 

“That would depend on his luck.” Seung heon smirk before he float to Kyuhyun’s level and read a spell to hold Kyuhyun in freeze before he blow the musk given to him into the poor boy soul.

 

He is just at the verge of losing his mind at his loss.

 

Just wait that Bang Yongguk!

 

Coffee house downtown:

“Where is mae ri noona?” changmin are now face to face with Zelo

 

“She’s not here. She’s not feeling well.” the youngest answer.

 

“Where is she then? Why isn’t she at home?” Changmin trying to press for an answer but Zelo is not amuse and just continue taking an order as another customer line up behind Changmin

 

“YAH!” Changmin shout but Kim Woobin managed to actually pull him back as Daehyun and Himchan came out from the kitchen, annoyed with the two werewolf.

 

“How would we know? She only inform us that she’s not feeling well and will not be coming in for few days. Why are you guy causing ruckus here?” Himchan being the always calm however couldn’t keep his cool.

 

How dare these werewolf try to talk down their maknae! His protectiveness of his pack is challenged!

 

“Its been few days already and you guys are only saying the same exact thing and reason! None of our pack or tribe actually see her within the vicinity in these past few days!” Changmin who is anxious trying to reason out

 

“If she’s not feeling well, she would have been home. If she’s not here so why isn’t she there?” Woobin added.

 

Truth to be told, both of them are just worried and they promised yunho to take a good care of her.

 

“How do we know? We are not her baby sitter!” Daehyun shout, attracting some customer attention but he couldn’t care less

 

“you guys are her employee so you guys should been keeping contact with her no matter what. Do she ever mention about going anywhere?” woobin ask

 

“Use your nose and track, you dog.” Daehyun slips, making the two werewolf blood boil.

 

Himchan were also shocked, if his glare could kill, Jung daehyun would be dead by now. He is not fazed by Daehyun calling them with names but with what this could lead to.

 

Changmin and Woobin whose canine are already showing, furious, are held back by the calm Yesung who suddenly appear out of nowhere, pulling both of them behind as Jiyong helps him.

 

“both of you better watch your mouth you devil. We never know the odds of who would win if the devil and werewolf were to go again each other, yet.” Yesung smile so bitterly while smoothing Daehyun uniform which the latter actually feels a bit terrified facing the hundred years old werewolf who are famous even at the black ocean region.

 

Himchan staggers forward to help Daehyun but Yesung gaze stop him.

 

“you guys should watch your back. Maybe the black ocean will come get you guys, themselves.” Yesung whisper to Himchan’s ear.

 

Helpless but furious, Himchan just let them off.

 

They couldn’t risk it to start a fight between the two tribes. They are already here because of Yongguk’s crazy idea and sentiments which their elderly would kill them for if they were to find out.

 

That’s the threat that Yesung hinted on!

 

If only their leader is not that smitten in love, then maybe they wouldn’t be in the middle of these complicated story!

 

“You!” he pointed to Daehyun

 

“what?”

 

“You are doing it on purpose aren’t you? You know that they will bound to find her at our house if they use their dog nose!”

 

Daehyun roll his eyes. He’s being seen through.

 

“Don’t you think Yongguk will kill you for that?” Himchan hissed

 

“It’s about time the lover boy wake up. We couldn’t possibly keep her there forever can we?” Daehyun said short before taking over the coffee bean sacks which Jongup nearly drop for he’s carrying two of it together.

 

“Aish! Why are things so messed up!” Himchan hissed.


 Comeback Yunho, come back!