The Dark Blood 17

The Dark Blood

At Yunho’s villa:

“kyuhyun!” you sit up from your sleep, panting so hard, eye bulging

“mae ri what’s wrong?” yunho sit up too

“yun.. something is wrong with kyuhyun..” you grab his hand

“why are your hand so cold?” yunho flinch at the coldness of your palm

“babe.. it could be that you are just having a nightmare..” he brush your fringe to the side and wipe your sweaty forehead “let’s go back to sleep ok?” he try to calm you down by patting your back and gesturing for you to lie down on the bed with him back, smiling.

Your heart feels uneasy somehow, instead of lying back down, you throw your sight outside at the wall glass mirror only to feel shock to see dark cloud gathering at the far end of dark forest.

“ oh shoot this is so not good!” you throw away your blanket and run to the balcony, opening the mirror sliding door

“mae ri..” yunho rush to your side before he stop behind you. He know what exactly does this mean

“this is not.. no.. this is not happening..” you stutters, you shook your head few times “kyuhyun promised me.. he wouldn’t do this to me don’t he?” you said.

This is the moment that you dreaded the most, the moment kyuhyun would give himself away to the darkness, the world that you prohibit him to even go near to, so much of all these years training and hiding him from others.

“babe..” yunho hugs you tight, your head carefully, sight still throwing at the far end of dark forest that had dark clouds all collecting at the particular part, with lightning firing, the sky growling at the intensity of the power evolving inside of Vian’s castle.

“no yunho.. its not kyuhyun right? He wouldn’t do this..” you said as if you are convincing him

“yeah babe.. your brother wouldn’t do that.. he wouldn’t give in..”

“maybe they got he in, we got to go to save him!” you said, trying to pull away but yunho hold you tight. He knows the fact very well that no one can force kyuhyun into this, without his willingness, no matter what they do to him, they wouldn’t get to monopolize him.

“let me go yunho, I have a brother that I need to save!” you shout, eyes raging red staring into yunho’s. yunho heart breaks a little at the sight of you continuously trying to convince your OWNself.

“we’ll get him back babe.. we will..” yunho said, eyes tenderly gazing on you

“no you don’t understand this! You don’t have a brother so you didn’t know! Let me go! I would go and save him!” you throw a tantrum in his embrace, hitting his chest but yunho stay still, letting you throw your temper

“no he wouldn’t do this to me! He promise me he would not give his soul to them! He ing promise me jung yunho! Why couldn’t you believe me and get your over to save my brother?!!” you keep hitting him.

Your frail hit does nothing to yunho, it only make him feeling weary and more weary as to why all this has to happened to you and the measure that it would take for you to heal all over again, he know you feel betray but you don’t want to admit it because if there is something that you can never tolerate or accept, that would be a betrayal.

He knows that once you acknowledge the fact, it would be hard for you to accept kyuhyun back, no matter what his reason is.

“damn it yunho just let me go so that I can save him already! My brother is suffering! They could be torturing him so much! They could be hurting him so much!!”  but yunho didn’t budge, not even a little, he just keep shushing you and patting your back or your hair, embracing you even tighter in his warm hug.

You struggle in his arm, whincing and even hitting him but he only continue what he has been doing. At a point of your rage peaking up, you pull away and shove him hard that he was thrown backward, waist collided with the balcony rail, earning a loud shriek of pain from him.

You gulp.

You didn’t know that you would be having that much of strength to do that to him. Not when you no longer have power but this is different, it’s like you got your power back.

“yun…” you try to reach your hand out to him but he only got thrown back by the impact of the blow coming out from your hand.

“oh no.. yun..” you said, hiding both of your hand behind your back, scared that yunho will be hurt by any of your movement further

Yunho cough out blood.

That’s when you freak out.

“oh my god what do I do.. yun..” you cry

“I-I’m fine..” yunho stutters, attempting to get up but fail

“yun..” you want to go to him and tend him but then your feet freeze, you are so scared you are going to hurt him more.

“oh no what should I do.. yun..” you look at him, eyes b with tears

“I’m fine babe.. I’m fine.. I’ll do fine..” yunho said while holding onto the balcony rail, trying so hard to get up

“I-I’ll call yoochun..” you said before running into the room to get yunho’s phone and call yoochun right away.

-

“what actually happen?” yoochun ask yunho who has been fixing his gaze on mae ri who sit at the patio, hugging knee, alone since yoochun arrived.

Yunho sigh then

“she think she hurts me..”

“well, is that not the case?” yoochun ask as he’s healing yunho by channeling his power to yunho’s chest.

“you know it’s not her intention to do that..” yunho feeling irritated at yoochun’s word eventhough it’s the truth.

“well that’s the fact..” yoochun said as the matter of fact

“don’t let she hear you saying that, she’s already feeling worse.” Yunho’s jaw tense, anger surge but he’s controlling it, he wouldn’t want mae ri to hear any of this.

“up to both you, it’s your matter to begin with..” yoochun said before he lean back to the sofa, done healing yunho

“jaejoong is not gonna be so happy when he hear about this..” yoochun start “the news about dark clan is now under the committees palm is already making him edging on his feet.” Yoochun tell

“that’s the more reason you shouldn’t tell jae about it..” yunho roll his eye before continue “so, everyone knows already?”

Yoochun nods.

“how is she accepting this..?” yoochun nod his head to mae ri’s direction

“as you can see.. not so good..”

“but this is one good indication doesn’t it? She still have her power.. or may I say, its even stronger now..” yoochun suggest

“but it is not good when she doesn’t have a good control over it.. knowing her, this would be hard. She needs everything under control, she would feel restless and scared that she would accidentally hurt anyone near her.. especially after what happened to me..” yunho sigh

“could figure that much..” yoochun add

“she might distance herself away from everyone after this..” yunho throw his sight outside to mae ri back

“well.. you got one hell long way of convincing to do then buddy.. I’m leaving.. tell her I said greetings.. she run away from the door as soon as she open it and hide at the corner of far end. I don’t even get to talk to her, if she didn’t tell me what happened through the call, I would have freak out you know..” yoochun said, patting yunho’s shoulder and leave.

-

“stop right there and then yun..” yunho steps halt when you said that without even looking at him

You can hear his footstep getting near and you feel the fear surge in, the fear if he would get hurt again.

Your hearing and sight sense is now back, it feel so surreal that you feel it’s hard to be adapting again.

“babe.. let’s not start with this again.. I don’t care how much you want to push me away, I am not going away.” Yunho said, feeling a bit tired of always having this kind of conversation with you. It has always been like this, he has been convincing you all the time.

Just why on earth is it so hard to make you understand? At time like this with lots of thing going on, with his thought are all over the place, trying to figure out how to handle Kyuhyun’s issue, how is he going to answer Jae and most importantly how he should and what to do to convince you, is making his mind clutters.

“no yun, I don’t want to hurt you..”

“I know no matter what I said, it wouldn’t make you feel better nor will it change the fact that you did hurt me just now, but it’s not like you are doing it intentionally, it’s just an accident and let’s think about it from a bright side, you should be happy that you got your power back..” yunho explain, trying to make you understand. He somehow know that the push and pull game wouldn’t make you change your mind considering how practical you are, you are the type that hold on to the facts, so he’s trying this approach.

“but it is not good when I don’t have any control on it at all yunho.” You stated

“can we please just end this conversation, look at the bright side and figure out more important things to do?”

That’s when you snap, stand up and look at him straight in the eye.

“handling me is tiring isn’t it?” you smirk, before swirling into your shadow form to only you know who.

“damn it!” yunho closed his eyes for a moment, he didn’t expect this to end that way.


At Quillete’s:

“what have you done lee chaerin?!” yesung snarls making everyone on shock for he never do that before.

Yesung is one of the oldest and a very calm that Quilt’s can ever have. He has the best control of himself, he never lose it, not even once. At least, not after that incident that changed his life for the miseries.

Chaerin who usually being so smugly overwhelm with pride is not keeping her stare to his gaze. She lowered down her head for the first time, keeping quiet, no words, no explanation.

“hyung.. what is this about?” changmin interfere between the two, he push chaerin a little bit backward, afraid if yesung were to lose control

“you knew it better than to do what you did lee chaerin! Why would you tell him about it?” yesung press on every words that he said

Woobin tensed at one spot, clueless of what to do. Whose side should he take? Yesung? Or CL?

He could understand what CL has done is for the Quillete’s but that doesn’t mean he agree to CL’s action of selling kyuhyun to the committee using mae ri’s name. he know better than that to save the Quillete’s but this method is totally not the one he would prefer to take.

“tell who? Do what?” jiyong finally voice out, because sincerely he doesn’t understand anything

“yeah.. you are right jiyong, I couldn’t understand a thing here! Anyone mind to explain?” changmin order, with both hands on hip, irritated.

“absolutely not me.” Yesung clarified with a glare on chaerin still

“what you have chosen to do to him! You would regret it so much one day lee chaerin! Mark my words!” yesung hissed before walking out from the wood cabin, the leisure room for the Quillete’s to gather at before he intentionally kick chaerin’s favourite cactus vase at the side of the door.

“yesung!” changmin yell, knowing how much chaerin treasure that plant. He didn’t get why yesung is so pissed off with chaerin until he did that.

“CL, what’s up? Who is the one that both of you were fighting about?” jiyong ask

“ kyuhyun..” she said in a slow tone, earning loud gasp from others, without any expression before walking to her cactus which are scattered out of its vase, picking it up, the root have been pulled out from the soil as the impact from when yesung kick it.

She pick it up, ignoring the prick she got from the thorn without even whincing to the pain. She sigh looking at the plant in her hands.

Woobin’s eye follow her until she disappear behind her room door which she close so slowly, unusual to herself.

He sigh.

“so, the reason behind kyuhyun giving up to the darkness is CL?” jiyong ask to no one.

“i-I don’t know..” changmin stutters, unbelievable to the fact.

“just what on earth is happening inside the tribes? Is there a deal that I need to learn on kim woobin?” changmin point to the one who remain standing at the very place since the fight broke.

Being the maknae that he is, he didn’t know how to avoid this question nor does he know how to answer it. Yesung could have spill it if he want, but he didn’t. on the other hand, chaerin spill it, so he really didn’t know whether he should spill or hide it.

“spill maknae.” Jiyong order, this time with both hands on hip, threatening woobin to spill the details.

He gulp.

-

CL is sitting at the edge of her bed, head lowered down, thoughts all mixed up, feelings all scattered up, feeling thorns in between her actions and her guilty feeling.

"dont be sad.. you did the right thing.."

her head snap up when she feels a hand caressing her hair so softly, so careful of touch

her eyes widen at the figure in front of her.

"y-you.." she stutters

"yes.. me. Daehyun."

"but.. you give up.." she said last before is seal with a kiss.


so, what's your thought about kyuhyun giving up to save mae ri's life?

and ouch! 1st argument since yunri couple get back together! =(

p/s: who is this daehyun? ^-~ i hope u guys remember him from some chapter behinds...

 

I'm tricky aren't I? xP

comments & upvote guys! <3