The Dark Blood 25

The Dark Blood

Downtown:

You freshen up before you take a good 10 minutes walk to your so called café just across ha neul’s university.

Your minds have been juggling about things that the 10 minutes feel so short.

The moment you reached, you were shocked to find that your café is already open to customer.

All the deco has been taken care of just as how you want it to be. You shook your head a little and blink.

“is this really my café? Did someone get their café address wrong? Who is operating my coffee house?” you were devastated.

You gather your ounce of strength and walk inside.

The concept inside is vintage, the deco is just amazing, and the essence of coffee that freshly brew is just heavenly.

Surprisingly, the café was half full despite that it is just 10am in the morning. You didn’t expect that there would be a lot of customer around here.

Soon, a buzzer on a table nearby you buzzes.

“Oh I’ll go get our coffee..” the guy said to a girl sitting in front of her before heading to the counter and your gaze follow suit until you see the guy who were standing behind the counter.

“here is your coffee and your cakes.. thank you and enjoy your meals”

“Zelo..?” you can’t believe your eyes.

“Noona!!” he excitedly waved to your before he practically jump over the counter to you and hug you tight “Oh my god noona I’ve been missing you so much! How could you left and didn’t even try to meet me anymore??” he question rapidly.

You were blinking, unbelievable

“hurm.. zelo.. of course noona do miss you too but, what are you doing here?” you push him away a little, still trying to figure out what is happening.

“zelo, the blueberry cheesecake is ready..”

You turn your gaze to find youngjae came out from the kitchen with a whole blueberry cheesecake and put it onto the counter tray.

“youngjae?” youngjae turn to find you

“oh.. Hi mae ri!” he wave and smile

“what is going on in here?” you ask “can someone please explain to me?” you ask before you heard the other door to your coffee house open only to see daehyun and jongup pushing the cart full of coffee beans  inside while talking, laughing throwing a punch to each other playfully before daehyun finally stop when he notice you there and soon follow the stop is

Bang Yongguk who just made his way out from the coffee house office.

“well.. mind to explain what is happening bang yongguk?” you cross both of your hand on your chest, demanding for answer.

Yongguk about to walk towards you to explain before you were abruptly pull into a hug

“mae ri unni!” you were startled

“oh ha neul..” you cast worried glance to yongguk and the latter roll his eyes before everyone went back to do their work.

“unni! Why don’t you tell me that the opening would be today? I could have come and help!” she chirped in an excited tone.

“oh.. it’s ok.. I can handle everything and I know you are busy with your study, I don’t want to disturb you” you quickly rationalize as you stutter a little.

Because frankly speaking, you didn’t know that today would be the opening day for your café either.

“LOL unni, yunho oppa would be mad at me for not helping you later.” She said.

“no.. no worries, I’m doing fine and I wouldn’t let him be mad at you.” You smile.

“Oh why don’t you take a seat? You want anything? I could bring it for you.” You offered.

“hurm.. sounds good, caramel macchiato then unni. Thank you!”

“oh ok, you should take a seat then.” You said before you get inside the counter.

“here..” yongguk said as he swiftly help you to wear the apron.

“yongguk, I could have done it on my own. Yunho’s sister is here for Godsake!” you are about to stop him when he already finish and now grinning to you.

“so it’s okay to do this if she’s not around?” he lean down a bit to match to your height.

“oh stop it before I punch you yongguk. I swear I will.” You back away a little

“I know..” it came out a bit bitter from him rather than his bright self just a minute ago.

You choose to just ignore it and grab the utensil to make caramel macchiato while yongguk gaze linger around you for a while more before he left to help the kids at the kitchen.

“unni.. let me introduce you. This is choi sanghee, my.. friend.” She said when you send her coffee.

You caught her stuttering the later part a bit but you choose to just shrug it off

“oh hello..”

“hi.. so you’re han mae ri? I’ve been hearing about you from ha neul.” He said while he held his hand out and you exchange few shake of hand

“oh really? I hope it’s only about a good thing though.” You said and all three of you laugh.

“so both of you are in the same class?” you asked

“no”

“no.” both of them immediately said before they exchange glance on each other.

“We are from different course.” Sanghee said before he smiles to you.

“oh ok.. get talking, I’ll be behind the counter.” You point to the counter and smile before you leave.

And while walking back you kind of heard something like “oh she’s cute than what I’ve already heard about..” but when you turn around, no one was nearby you.

It just that when you get behind the counter, you notice that ha neul’s friend, the sanghee guy is still looking at you so you bow a bit and smile before helping zelo out with the next customer.

“wouldn’t you tell her about us?” sanghee ask ha neul

“hurmm.. I need some time.. you know my situation now..” ha neul answer, uncomfortable with the question somehow.

“ha neul..?”

“yes?”

“can you tell me more about mae ri?” sanghee request as his eyes linger around at mae ri who is busy getting the customer order ready while laughing around with her colleagues.

-

At the northern:

“anything about kyuhyun yet?” Jaejoong talking with the other two shadows that appear from the water resurrected on the wall at both sides.

One side is yunho and the other is yoochun.

“nothing from my side yet” yunho said

“I’m waiting for the words as well.” Yoochun said

“by the way, who did you guys send for the task?” yunho ask

“RapMonster” yunho answer

“Taehyung” yoochun said

“wow.. BTS?” Jaejoong smirk.

“and who did you send?” yunho ask

“someone that you guys don’t have to know for now.”

“jae..” both yoochun and yunho said

“what about Siberia?” Jaejoong ask fast, to change the subject

“well, things aren’t pretty easy or good as we thought it could have been. It would surely take a lots to convince them since this is involving Vians and you know, everyone is terrified at the fact of she’s a mundane” yoochun said, sighing a bit

“where’s appa?” yunho ask

“uncle sehun went to see his cousin, he said that man could be of a help.” Yoochun explain

“how about Rio?”

“we have just touchdown, we would be out of radar for a while for some training. Just..”

“I’ll keep getting throughout Vians and get in contact with kyuhyun so so both of you just focus with the task.” Jaejoong instruct

“you are going back to the dark forest then?” yunho unbelievably ask

“yes. Something came up, got to handle that.”

“how I wish I can go back down there too so that I can check up on mae ri.” Yunho said

“maybe you should before you head down under the radar.” Yoochun said

“maybe I will.” Yunho said before they all nod to each other and the water resurrecting from the wall spill back into the arctic bowl in front of them.

That is how they are communicating with each other nowadays.

“Jae.. why don’t you tell them about Junsu yet?” Jina ask when she places her hand on top of Jaejoong shoulder.

Jaejoong smile lovingly and hold her hand back.

“I don’t know how yunho would go through this hurdle.” Jaejoong turn his swivel chair around and Jina take a sit on his lap.

“does he know about yongguk yet?” Jina ask and Jaejoong shook his head

“kangta hyung is blocking his vision. I didn’t know how long we can hide it from him either.”

“is that why you ask him to head down to mae ri first before he leave?”

“I bet though. He’s already in Rio.”

“what do you think he would do when he find out yongguk is the one there protecting mae ri? Or should I say yongguk trying to get mae ri back?” Jina didn’t know how twisted these whole things are either.

“we really have to check on Junsu. He has been hibernating for quite a while and you know what happen to us when we went hibernating.”

“yes.. he would be craving for the blood he had been thirsting upon.” Jina answer

“and that mean more harm to either my sister or mae ri.”

“mae ri? Why her?”

“My sister because he loves her and mae ri is because he has been wanting to kill her for a while..” jaejoong sigh.


wow yongguk!

and o-kay.. sanghee..?

*gasp* Junsu!!

 

 

*qucik update for u guys <3