The Dark Blood 20

The Dark Blood

At Yunho’s villa:

“mae ri ah! Are you okay?” yunho rush to your side to check on you.

You on the other side crying in pain while holding to your right leg that’s extremely painful.

“mae ri!!” yunho panic when you cries louder, he take you in his arm but just right when your jaw make  contact to his body, you scream in pain.

You can’t even talk, you can feel your mandible joint is dislocated and probably having sheer fracture on it for it hurt so much that you can’t help but to cry.

You have no idea about this kind of pain at all. You never feel this painful before. You didn’t know why you are feeling it now that you can't even talk or tell yunho of how much is it painful now.

Yunho is dumbfounded, he didn’t know what should he do to help lessen the pain and he himself is suffering because of the blow that hyunseung threw onto him just now. Its not even a normal blow. It’s a dark blow. He got to get sehun to check on him later because he know that the effect that it might have on him could be worse than just fracturing his ribs.

Yunho heart wrench with your tears, he’s at loss of what to do. He want to hold you in his hand or even teleport both of you but you are whimpering to every little move.

That’s when two dark shadows swirls right in front of him.

“yunho!” jaejoong who wrap Jina in his hand when they are teleporting to the villa rush to yunho’s side, holding him up while Jina and Yoochun inspect on mae ri.

Yoochun snap his head to yunho after examining mae ri for a while. Jina’s worried expression doesn’t tell yunho a good thing either.

“what’s wrong?” yunho ask, worries tugging at his heart

“one of you should examine him too and fix whatever that you can at the moment.” Jaejoong instruct, making yoochun go to yunho’side in a blink.

Yoochun remove yunho’s shirt and saw a burning mark on his chest. “dark blow?” he ask

Yunho just nod instead of answering.

“we got to get uncle sehun for that. I cant even fix your rib if he didn’t fix that first.” Yoochun explains

“mae ri is not doing any better, we got to rush her to your mini hospital yoochun..” Jina speak

Yoochun nod

“what? Why?” yunho couldn’t get it as to why not Jina and Yoochun just heal her, its not like she sustain any magical blow, she’s fractured.

“yeah.. let’s not stay here any longer, its not safe at the moment.” Jaejoong said, sensing the presence of other than them around.

Jaejoong only nod his head when he hold mae ri and Jina and swirls in the shadow.  Yoochun grab on yunho and swirls their way to the white clan’s residence.


At white clan’s residence:

Junsu open the large oak door at the three knocks. His eyebrow furrows at the sight in front of him.

“what are you doing here?” he hissed

“Jaejoong call for me.” Changmin answer simply and make his way to the second floor where everyone resides in at the moment.

Junsu is about to close the door when a presence shocked him.

“Uncle Jung!”

“Hello Junsu.. we’ll talk later okay.. they need me for now.” Sehun said before he practically swirl up to yoochun’s mini hospital where yunho and mae ri are.

-

“appa!” yuhho practically yell once he saw sehun.

Relief washes his face expression.

Sehun on the other hand keep changing sight to his son and daughter in law who are lying on yoochun’s mini hospital bed.

“what happened? Is it true that the committee attacked you at your villa?” he demand an answer

“uncle.. for now, we couldn’t figure out how to help mae ri..” Jina cut before any conversation going on, they need to save the two first.

“we need to treat her like a normal human being..” yoochun said while running with medical stuff in his hand. 

“normal.. human.. being..” yunho gulp

“yes yunho. Now uncle sehun please, go check on him while I start with mae ri. Jina, please get the emergency  surgery kit from my sterile cabinet. And preprare yourself to help me with it.” Yoochun instruct.

Everyone froze in their spot until yoochun shout.

“faster!”  he then place the face mask on you and set up the pressure to 300kPa that relax your muscle by seconds before dizziness and blackness take over you.

Jina run and work with yoochun under his instruction while sehun cure the dark blow on yunho and fix his rib.

Yunho never taking his eyes away from his sovereign whose now lying down on the bed, while yoochun carry out minor surgery.

When yoochun cut her open at her leg, he then used his healing power to heal the sheer fractures on her tibia and fibula.

Once the fractured bone come intact back is when he carefully stitch her close back.

“what are you doing?” yunho asked as yoochun inspect mae ri’s face with a scalpel at his hand.

“chill man..” he assured

“Jina, I need you to help me. I’m going to do some traction. The moment I perform traction, you gotta help me to locate her mandible joint at its place back. Okay?” yoochun ask

“sure.”

“ok.. on count of 3. 1, 2, 3..” yoochun nod a bit to Jina when she pull mae ri’s jaw downward a bit before locate it in its original place back while yoochun hold her upper half face and pull it in upward direction.

That’s how the click sound are heard and mae ri’s body jerk a bit.

“finally.. she’s fine now..” yoochun wipe the sweat bed on his forehead and remove his mask, apron and glove.

“she’s good now?” yunho get up from his bed, holding the bandage circling around his abdomen, feeling the pain when he try to get up.

“yeah yunho.. stay assured.. she’ll wake up once the anesthetic wary off. You should rest too. she would be fine.” Yoochun pat his friend.

“thanx Jina..” yoochun turn to the latter looking at Jaejoong who’s already helping her before hugging her and pats her back soothingly.

She’s been into medical and healing stuff but this is the first time she performed the procedure right on real person so there nerves it’s been giving her is no joke.

“you did great babe.. you did great..” jaejoong pat his back soothingly before slightly nodding to yoochun, signaling that he’s taking her to the room so that she can rest.

Yoochun just smile at the sight.

“we need to talk yoochun..” sehun said

“sure uncle.. after I burn everything down, we can’t risk it for anyone to know about mae ri now.” Yoochun said.

Yunho slip himself next to you, lying on is side, eyes gazing on your face, hands holding yours and another hands hugging you tight to him.

Yoochun gather all the equipment into a ceramic vase, pour a little bit of alcohol before he direct a blow into it, making it combust into flames and left the room.

“I’m sorry that you get hurt when I already promise that we would be safe and sound.” Yunho said before he slowly plant a kiss on your forehead.


Downtown:

“ha neul! Wait for me!” sang hee running behind ha neul to catch up with the girl who’s about to leave the movie theater.

“like seriously sang hee?” ha neul cross her hand on chest.

“I’m so sorry!! Seriously I’m sorry for keeping you waiting!” he said while trying to catch up with his breath.

“keeping me waiting until the whole movie END?” ha neul is pissed off

“I’m sorry.. it will never happened again..” sang hee lowered down his head.

“whatever sang hee! I’m not going out with you anymore!” ha neul click on her high heel to leave

“I was mourning.. my brother died on an accident.” He said short, making ha neul stop and turn abruptly, only to catch a single tears drop by sang hee’s face.

That’s when ha neul notice his black suit with three stripes on his bicep area.

“sang hee ah..” ha neul walk close to him.

Sang hee take a step back, he didn’t want ha neul to see this sight of him.

“maybe you need coffee.. let’s crash my place..” ha neul hold his hand, dragging him to the car with her.

“are you okay? Don’t you need to be at the funeral hall for people who are paying respect?” ha neul simply ask as sang hee has been so quiet ever since she start driving.

sang hee who has been staring into the night blending with crowd on the street, just shook his head slowly.

“my elder brothers are taking care of it.. I just.. don’t want to be there right now..” he said with no emotions.

“I am so sorry about your loss.” Sang hee startled a bit when ha neul hold his hand. She smile then.

“we’re here.. come inside..” ha neul offer him.

Sang hee follow behind her and get inside. He sat at the couch while ha neul brew coffee.

“so.. want to tell me anything about this brother of yours? I’m sorry I didn’t know better, maybe I should go and pay respect to him too.” ha neul said as she gave him a cup of coffee.

Sang hee sip on the hot coffee and feel every nerve in his cold body awaken at the taste and hotness.

“he’s one of the closest to me. I just didn’t know he will be gone in a blink.”  Sang hee sigh.

“every livings are going to die sang hee ah. But we that stay living, has to go on even though without them. It doesn’t mean that we didn’t miss or need them anymore.”

“I know.. I’m well aware of it.. it just that.. I’m a bit shocked when I received the news, and when I pay respect, I cant take it to see him in the casket. His limb was burnt.”

“oh sang hee..” ha neul hug him who is trembling, resisting his tears.

Sang hee hug her tight in returns, crying for a bit.

“I just want to thank you for welcoming me to the town, taking care of me, even willing to be friend with me and even going out with me for these past few months.” Sang hee said as he pull away, tears still staining on his cheek

“it’s nothing much sang hee..” ha neul wipe his tears, smiling, glad that she somehow could help to make him feel better.

She didn’t like this side of sang hee. They have been going out and hanging out for a while now. Maybe about 3 months? And all sang hee did is entertaining her, making her happy, cheer for her, supporting her.

So, eventhough she can only do this much to lessen his pain, she still feel contented.

“that’s what friends are for right?” ha neul get up and trying to make her way to the kitchen when sang hee yank her onto his lap

“I don’t want to be only your friends anymore ha neul..” he her face carefully.

Ha neul who is shocked when sang hee did that soften as his gaze penetrating hers.

“I wanna be more than just a friend ha neul..” he said

“I like you ha neul..” sang hee said as he crash his lips onto hers, earning ha neul gasp before she blinks for a bit but end up kissing him back with just as much intensity.

Both of them losing themselves in the passionate kiss that they shared.

With ha neul forgetting about who she really is.

About who Junsu is.


hey readers! ^^

await for another update soon!

comment & upvote! <3