Unwelcome Guests

Screw You Guys, I Hate High School!

Chapter 14:

Doojoon stood in front of Hyunseung’s apartment door with an arm raised as if he were about to knock. When he heard yelling, Doojoon turned to the new comers. To his surprise, he saw Junhyung giving a piggy-back ride to the boy he had bullied for months. Needless to say, he was confused.

Junhyung was just as confused. “What are you doing here?” he asked angrily. His grip subconsciously tightened on the boy he was carrying. Hyunseung looked between the two boys, not knowing how he ended up in this situation.

“Ah…hey guys…what are you doing together?” Doojoon could not figure out why Junhyung would carry the older boy home, no matter how injured he may have been. “Are you guys secretly dating?” Doojoon teased to try and ease the tension that was growing between the three.

“Like hell!” Junhyung yelled as he dropped the boy he was carrying to the ground. He hardened himself to ignore the cry of pain that fell from the older boy’s lips as he hit the ground. Doojoon rushed over and knelt by the injured boy.

“What the hell did you do that for?!” Doojoon yelled as he helped the injured boy to his feet, holding most of his weight for him. “Are you okay, Hyunseung-shii?” When the boy nodded and looked at the ground, the older boy glared at the youngest before directing the injured one to his door. “Where is your key?”

Hyunseung dug in his pocket to retrieve the key. He didn’t know how he was supposed to react in this situation. He reached forward against the wall as he unlocked the door. Doojoon knelt down to the ground for a second, lifting a bag that he must have set down when they arrived. Once he was situated again, Doojoon led the injured boy into his apartment and led him to the lonesome chair that was in the middle of the room.

Junhyung narrowed his eyes as he watched the two interact. ‘When the hell did they get so close?’ he thought as he followed them into the apartment. He watched as the older boys spoke to each other like they never had a fight in their life.

“My mother sent me over with some soup. She wanted to know how you were doing.”Doojoon said as he opened the bag that he had brought. “How are you feeling?” This conversation caught Junhyung’s attention.

“Do either of you want to explain to me what the is going on?!” he yelled, glaring at the older boys. “Just a few days ago you were beating the out of him and now you come over to his place with food from your mother?! What the is happening, are all my friends going behind my back or something?”

The other boys in the room turned towards the youngest who was fuming in the doorway. Doojoon turned to the injured boy quickly to see him staring intently at the floor before turning back to Junhyung. “Calm down, no one is going behind your back. My mom is a nurse and she took care of him at the hospital a couple days ago. She’s making me do stuff for him.” The oldest knew that if the youngest thought that he was going behind his back that he would be in trouble. He had seen what Junhyung had done and didn’t want it to happen to him. It also seemed like Hyunseung didn’t want to mention spending time in his house.

The answer seemed to satisfy Junhyung for the time being but he didn’t quite lose the look of mistrust. He walked fully into the apartment and closed the door. This is when he finally took in the apartment around him. He took in the lack of furniture, the holes in the walls, the termite damages in the floorboards, and the missing cabinet doors. “This place is a dump.” He snarled. “I thought your pimp would at least give you some money for . Guess I was wrong.”

Hyunseung felt anger rise within himself. He felt the need to scream at the two boys in his apartment for entering his life when he never wanted them to. He had no clue how he ended up with two of the people that had caused him so much pain in the last few years in his apartment. He clenched his fists at his side as he glared at the floor. “Oh look, he’s shaking. Don’t cry you big baby. It’s not my fault that your pimp is just using you.” Junhyung laughed.

Hyunseung’s head flew up as he directed his glare at the main cause of all his troubles. He opened his mouth to yell at him when his phone went off. All his anger dissipated as he reached for his phone, seeing his mother’s number. “Oh look, his pimp is giving him a booty call now.” He turned away from the younger boy and answered the call.

“Hi, Umma. Yes. No. No. Yes. Okay. Okay. I love you, too. Good night. Bye.” The quick conversation with his mother left Hyunseung completely drained. He snapped his phone shut and hung his head into his hands.

Doojoon moved forward once again. “That was your mother? Is she not coming home tonight?”

Hyunseung hesitated before answering quietly. “She doesn’t live here.”

Doojoon’s eyes widened slightly. “Does anyone else live here?” When there was no response, he frowned and continued. “You live here alone? Where are your parents?”

The injured boy sighed before he removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes. Slowly he looked up at his unwelcome guests with tired face exposed. “They aren’t here. Now, can you two please just leave?”

The other boys in the room were stunned. His dark eyes looked so much lighter without their normal frames. His hair fell around his face, framing his cheek bones perfectly. He looked beautiful. Neither of them ever thought that they would find another man to be beautiful, but it was happening right in front of them. Neither of them could say anything as they looked at the boy.

Hyunseung’s eyebrows pushed together as he looked on at the two boys staring at him blankly. He had no clue what had gotten into them. After a few more moments, he growled slightly as he stood up. “Fine, if you won’t leave, then I will.” He forced his legs to work, ignoring the pain in his ankle and walked to his bedroom. Slamming the door and falling on his bed.

The two boys in the living room came out of their stupor at the slamming door. They turned to look at each other, saying nothing. Junhyung scoffed a few seconds later before turning and storming out of the apartment, Doojoon following him calmly. “Hyung, give me a ride home.” Junhyung said as he climbed in the car without waiting for a response. Doojoon shook his head before climbing in as well and driving off.

Hyunseung sighed in relief as he heard his front door closing. He closed his eyes and threw his hand over his eyes. ‘What the hell is going on…?’

000000000000000000000000

I am so sorry that it has once again taken me so long to post another chapter. I hate making you all wait so long for my updates and I hope you forgive me! Please keep yelling at me to update otherwise it will take forever again. Send me PMs and add comments on here, whatever it takes to get me moving! I love reading your comments and I love hearing about how much you love my story. I love you all and I hope that you will bare with me through the rest of this story.

Thanks, 

Ashley~<3