Prince?? Yeah, right...

peanut butter vs marmalade

Hi again... really long time no see (actually not see.. heard?? write?? haha T.T .. Well somehow now I got a little bit time to update and I've been meaning to update it in such a long time ago.. but... well let's not talk about it.

 

Here's a  chapter.  I’ll try update  more episodes tomorrow (note the ssss). I don't promise anything but I think I would update at least once daily.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

(Jiyong's POV)

 

 I went to the office straight from the airport to report my comeback to sajang-nim (president). Well, I promised that. Besides I want to hand in CDs of newly composed song. Upon arrival, there are commotion from fans and reporters. How did they know I went on vacation?? It supposed to be secret!! But, luckily I'm wearing the jacket that the girl gave to me or else, wearing a jacket with orange stain definitely cost my image. After about 2 hours hustling and bundling among the reporters, I finally get to the company’s van and wow.. I mean really, WOW, I totally forget about how tired you will be when dealing with the reporters if you are an idol in Korea. I put my hands in the jacket’s pocket and I realized there is a crumpled piece of paper with numbers on it. At first I was thinking that this girl slipped up her number into the jacket but then I realized I shouldn’t let my prince’s disease take my life in control. I shrugged it off and put the paper back into the pocket.              

 

It took about 2 hours to get to the office and in the meantime… sleeeep. =.=

 

When I finally get there, I noticed a commotion just outside the front door of YG’s Entertainment. Well, honestly, not single one day this front space was free from any commotion of the sasaeng fan but today there’s some particular different with this fan. Firstly, a sasaeng fan would be in this open space, usually they are very sneaky, well, enough to follow you inside the house or any buildings. Secondly, they would usually back off when there is involvement of bodyguards or any securities not take in one on one like this fan. And thirdly, a sasaeng fan, when caught, would somehow scream of their favorite idol’s name not his company’s president!! As I walk a little bit closer, I somehow recognize that particular or so called ‘fan’ girl. She’s the marmalade girl on the plane!

 

Thousands of thought suddenly rushed into my minds. What if she’s really a sasaeng fan? What if she’s stalking him and when to New York to follow him? What if she purposely drop the marmalade bread just to get to talk with him? I literally blinked a few times to regain my composure… nah… my guts tells me that she’s not a sasaeng fan… well… maybe just a normal fan in a bad place at a bad time. Haha. Maybe if I talk to her to go home or not to cause anymore commotion she will listen to me?? But before my brain put up another thought, my mouth moves way out of control and said,

 

“Put her down,” wait a minute, did I just said that?? I said that didn’t I?? judging that all the securities men startled and look at me.

 

“But sir, we have an order to make sure that this girl is out from the properties,” one of the security replied to me.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll talk sense to her,” I replied and smiled sheepishly to them.

 

 

(Meridien’s POV)

 

"Put her down," I heard a voice behind my back. Woah, my shining armour prince!!! Fairytale is not a tale anymore. The guard immediately put me down and me thinking that this man probably the higher ups here?? I don’t know… but… I turned around to take a peek of my savior and saw a slender man with a very dashing aura. He had a quite big sunglasses so that I couldn’t really make out the face of this stranger not so danger. The man was talking to the security guys and he said and I quote “It’s okay, I’ll talk sense to her.” And I’m like what??? Who do he think he is? And who do he thinks I was?? I make sense to wait in front of this company right given that this is my uncle’s company?? Right??

 

“Ehem..,” all my thoughts was gone the moment I heard this sound and I focused on the guy. The guy seems familiar but I could not put his faces anywhere in my memory. And I don’t realizes that I was staring.

 

“It’s rude to stare you know. And why are you here?? Coming for the jacket after realizes who I am?” He smirked to me. “Here, take it and leave,” he continued while putting off his jacket and handed in front of me.

 

I stared at his hand. And I was like whaaat?? Who is he?? And why this random guy gave me his jacket. Then I realized that the jacket was MXL which was obviously mine since there’s slight different in the design compared to the ones that being sold, since it’s a prototype. Then it clicked. This is the guy in the airplane. Why is it he’s here?? And who is he??

 

“Oh, no, no, no… I have some business here and not because I want my jacket back. I didn’t even know you work here,” I rambled off after I realizing that all this time I was talking to myself in my head. Well.. I do have those tendencies when I met new people. See??? I’m doing it again.

 

“Just take it and leave,” he said annoyed.

 

So I just grab my jacket and like there’s a cue, the guy left and walked straight up off me to the front door of the company. “ What about your jacket? I still haven’t dry cleaned it yet?” I genuinely asked.

 

“Just take it and admired it cause it’s really mine and I kinda like it,” he smirked again.

 

I was dumbfounded. I just stared at the guys back when he walked off. Oh my god. What just happened? Why he was sooo mean?? And I thought it was my knight shining armor that saves me from those scary security guys. Did he really mad I ruined his jacket? When I was shuffling the jacket on my luggage, a piece of paper flies off from the jacket. I squinted to see what it was. Aaaaand.. at last, a happy ending to all my suffer. It’s the piece of paper that wrote my aunt’s number, the same piece of paper that I thought I lost it (technically, I did lose it). I picked it up happily and start dialing to end this nightmare.