Korea, huh??!

peanut butter vs marmalade

 

Maridien was comfortably sat on her seat in the first class airplane from New York to Korea. The departure will be in a few more minutes. She just stared blankly thinking about the future ahead. Without her realizing, a guy came and took the seat that just beside her. She sighed loudly. It's not because she didn't like in Korea, it's her origin to bee exactly, it's just that the day ahead will be hard and tough to her and plus without her besties, she actually very timid to start a conversation with someone that she didn't know.

 

(flashback, Maridien POV)

"YOU'RE GOING TO KOREA!!!" My mom Chirped loudly. My jaw was practically drop.

"Whaaat??? whyyy???," I'm totally astonished with the announcement before so I didn't realize that I'm using English to ask them back.

"Your uncle need a babysitter for his daughter and in return, he let you use Big Bang for your runway for your next collection," my father answered my question while smiling. S.M.I.L.L.I.N.G.

"Appa, what's there to smile about??? What in return?? Isn't it is I who would do all the things?? Babysit and another collection?? You got to be kidding. You knew I'm not too good with other people aside family and Melissa and Dean. Appaaa~~ please~~~," I pouted. I try to win my father with my aegyo.

"Your uncle is family what?? And you pretty attached to him right" my father said jokingly. Giggling with my mother.

"It's okay with uncle but what about his wife?? And I don't wanna organized my own runway~~," I continually pouted. I really didn't want to be famous (because I'm the one of the heiress and designer). All this time, the people doesn't know about me and made my life miserable. I'm really grateful to my father because he keeps his daughters very well from the media give us privacy time and enjoy our kids and teenagers time whole fully without the disturbance of paparazzi and such.

"ooh.. Honey, I'm soooo sorry because I hide you both from the world. I'm really am. But now is the the time for you to shine. You already told us you didn't want to be a lawyer. So, take our place.. So we can relax in our old days," My father said apologetically. My mother nodded her head to win me and they both gave me puppy eyes.

"Appa.. you don't need to apologize.. I am really wanna thank to you. Because of your decision I could lead a normal life and having friends who wanna be my friend because of who I really am. Not because I am the successor or just because I'm rich. Okay.. I'll take it.. But I really wanna have my law degree even though I do not want to be a lawyer though," I finally confessed. It's true that I don't really want to be a lawyer. I just take the degree because of fun and to understand more my legal thriller novel. Funny right?? Yet I wanna end what I have started.

"Ohhh.. Honey.. It's not that your father and I want you to drop the university. Besides, you only have one year left, it's a shame if you didn't finished it all. For the time being, just be a full time designer for this summer. We don't really wanna disturb your study," my mother said. And then we had a group hug.

"You forget one thing, full time babysitter too," I said jokingly. Then we all chuckled.

(end of flashback)

 

(Maridien's POV)

I chuckled when I remembered back all those scene. And how remembered when we were cuddling, my sister opened the main door with a loud bang and screamed something about the new perfume prototype is daebak. I smiled in thought that she really is a mad scientist. I quickly grabbed my phone in my backpack and started to message Melissa.

(blue is my text, pink is Mel's)

-fw more minute 2 d'prt... Mz u olredy... TT

-Mz u 2... Dean's keep buggin me bout ur nw cllction. whn is it out??

-dunno yet.. i'll txt you later.. i nd to turn my phone to flight mode... tell Dean i'll pm him bout the date.

-take care sweetie.. mke sure u get urself hot, cute korean boy.. :)

-pfft.. ya rite... tlk 2 u later...

I smiled upon my phone... huh.. No more the twins to made my day. I quickly shook my head.. No.. I must bravely live my life.. Until when I want to burden Mel and Dean. Face it Maridien, It's your life after all.

I kept reassuring myself over and over again without realizing that the plane had already took off.

 

(Kwon Ji Yong POV)

My vacation in New York is really worth the sacrifice. I had been composing non-stop for Big Bang comeback just to have sajangnim's permission to have some secret vacation without anyone's knowing about it including the members but Yang sajangnim. But I did tell my parents where I'm about too though.. Hey.. I'm a good kid you know.. 

After finding my seat, I settled down. I bought a first class ticket just because in case there are my fans in business class and economy class is too stuffy. Not that I'm a diva, but I just want my vacation perfect till the very end.

Suddenly my vacation thought was disturbed by a loud sigh. I look out the persons that sat beside me with the corner of my eyes. The person is a 'she'. She was very messy though, the hair is put in a messy bun, the outfit that she wore is put wrong and I don't even think that she knew how choose an outfit and the colour of the outfit too and to look good in them. I'm very particular about my clothes and I can't help to critic the others (but in my head only, I know what manner is). She keep sighing and stared blankly. Then, in a second, she was shaking her head. Then, she grabbed her phone and began texting and... wait a minute... what the heck I'm doing?? Why am I checking out her?? I better rest now as once I stepped in Korea, there will be no rest for me.

I took a last glance to the girl beside me and noticed her MXL backpack. Hmm.. at least one nice choice.. I smirked before I lost in my dreamland.