The Long Journey

peanut butter vs marmalade

hello guys... Sorry for not updating in a long period. something had caught up. And I promise you to make it up.. Alright??? hehehe

A thousand thanks to my subscriber,@ Kats323 , @AraiVIP, @fangirlismera, @Bluepenguin, and @MLovesU.

A Million thanks to @idareyoutoclickthis for the poster.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Kwon Ji Yong POV)

Argh... It's been 2 whole hours and why the heck I couldn't fall a sleep.. 'Come on Kwon Ji Yong, you have a schedule straight away when you landed in Korea. Get some rest!!' I'd been assuring myself over and over again to get sleep. But the thing is I could not. I don't even brought anything to read on. I'm practically forcing myself to sleep by kept closing my eyes but then I heard a chuckle. "Ignore the chuckling, do not open your eyes, Ji. You need to sleep. Come on, Ji. Ignore it," I was muttering to myself with my eyes close shut. But then I heard another chuckles make me lost to the curiosity and opened my eyes.

There, I saw the 'no fashion sense' girl watching something on her tab. I tried to peek on what the girl was watching. And to my surprise, she's watching Jane By Design. Wow, someone want to study about fashion I guess... Well looking to her attire, you gotta do a lot more girl. I snickered to myself, luckily the girl it to oblivious to her surrounding. If not, I got a hell lot of trouble with this girl.

For a few minutes I do not realized that I was practically watching the drama over her tab. I shrugged my shoulder, realizing of my doing. Then, I snoozed.

"Sir, sir?" I felt someone patting my shoulder. I opened my eyes and a cute flight attendant come to my view. I cleared my throat. "Yes?" I answered back.

"We're serving dinner right now. Do you want it right now or you want me to serve it some time later?" the flight attendant continued and smiled.

"urm... Yes, I would like it right now please," I smiled back. I always eat my dinner on time. Why??? Because I'm an idol. I need to be fit. Well, although I'm not as fit as Young Bae, one of my group member, I'm more to slender I guess, the point is, eat dinner late will always make your weight increase. I shivered to think of Hwang Sabu-nim (our trainer) had warned me before my vacation about keeping my weight. 

I glanced to the 'fashion' girl, she was eating her dinner. First class flight's dinner always awesome. They gave me 3 bread sticks, black pepper chicken , some slice of bacon and caviar. Life is sweet. While eating my dinner, I once again glanced to the girl and I noticed the girl had already ate her dinner and at the side of her plate, there was a lot, lot of packet of butter?? Scratch that, marmalade. Jeez.. what's up with the girl and marmalade. But then I realized that it's not what's up with the girl, but what's up with me, checking out the girl who obviously not my type. 

After half an hour, I finished my dinner. Before I crashed, I opened my lyrics book and write some words nonchalantly. After, a couple of hours, I was out from the world.

And, once again my beautiful sleep was disturbed. This time, not due to the cute flight attendant, but because of some noise that the girl was making. I hardly opened my eyes and glanced towards her. She was flipping some page from her book and writing something on paper. She repeatedly flipping pages like there is no tomorrow. I groaned a little bit, so that the girl notices that she was disturbing my sleep. And thank God, she noticed my sign and began to flip the pages more slowly. I surely noticed that the girl was eating marmalade with her FINGER!! Gross... Did she knew how unsanitary was that. I was too sleepy to keep my speech about sanitary and I out into my dream world.

I woke up next morning and it was 3 hours till the plane landed in Korea. Hello, work.

I noticed the marmalade girl was gone. Did you noticed?? I gave her new nickname 'marmalade' as she keep eating marmalade (just by its own, not with bread) like there is no tomorrow. I smiled, the thought of marmalade girl amused me that she was soo skinny for someone that eat marmalade continuously. My eyelids felt so heavy right now. I guess I'll take a little nap before we landed. Just before I fall into sleep. I felt something wet on my hand. I startled as I realized that a slice of bread full of marmalade on my hand before I sawanother slice of bread also full with marmalade on my jacket. My eyes was bulged. MY FREAKIN JACKET!!. I glared at the one who dropped it. There, stands the marmalade girl smiling sheepishly and repeatedly apologized. I quickly dashed to the washroom. Well, I needed to wash the marmalade off before it stained my jacket. And my jacket was happened to be white. GOD!!.

After a couple of minutes, I get to my seat back with my jackets on my hand.

"Is it coming off?? You know, the marmalade colour?" the marmalade girl asked me apologetically.

"No," I answered back. I kept my answers short to controlled my anger. I could not wear it anymore as the stained was too obvious. Plus, I kind of do not like dirty clothes or anyplace that I came contact with.

"Let me dry cleaned it. In the meantime, use my jacket. I'm sure you'll fit it," the girl continued the conversation while took a jacket out from her bag. It was a black leather jacket, stylish too.

"It's okay, my jacket is not that expensive you know. And it is not like we will meet again," I simply said and closed my eyes, ignoring her.

Someone was tapping my shoulder made me stirred from my nap. "Sir, we already landed in Korea," a flight attendant told me. I didn't realized when I actually fall asleep. I guess my ignorance toward that marmalade girl make me easy to fall asleep. As I getting off from my seat, I realized that the marmalade was gone and the jacket that she offered me was neatly folded on my lap. At the collar of the jacket a small note was clipped.

 

' You can take this jacket. I apologize from what had happened.

As we will not meet again, you can just keep the jacket to you.'

 

Wow, I must salute for this girl stubbornness. Well, I guess I will wearing the jacket. I actually like the jacket from the first I looked at it. Well lucky me I guess... fuh... This had been a long flight during my whole life.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

sorry for a boring chapter... TT