Well, I'm here..

peanut butter vs marmalade

 

hello!!!!!! I'm sorry!!!! I'm very busy currently and cannot do updates fast... but hey.. guess wht... I'm free this week...

well.. here goes the story...

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

(Maridien's POV)

 

I kept glancing my watch over and over again. 'Where's Eun Ju unnie?? She promised me she will pick me up at airport' I sighed quietly. Eun Ju unnie is my uncle's wife. She's one of the idol once. I called her unnie because she told me to moreover she is 9 years younger than my uncle, so yeah. I've been waiting for one and half hour already and its very hot today, yes I know it's summer but it especially hot today. Furthermore, I was waiting outside the airport, at the main entrance which makes me suffer from the of heat. I'm not very punctual either but I will never make someone wait for me for almost 2 hours. I sighed deeply (maybe too loud because a couple beside me glanced toward me when I sighed). Then, I remembered something very important, "Dang! Why did I forgot that omma already gives me Eun Ju unnie number?" I muttered quietly. I quickly reached for my phones in my pockets and then start scrambling in my backpack to find the piece of paper where omma put important numbers in it.

After 30 minutes turning my backpack inside out, literally, I still did not found that precious paper in my back. I sitting there aimlessly looking at my things that scattered around my backpack (well actually I was thinking where did I put that paper but everyone seems to look at me suspiciously like I'm crazy). After another 30 minutes thinking where could I possibly put that paper, I start to gather my things and shoved it back in my back pack. After that, I quickly get up and fetch a cab.

"Ajusshi, YG entertainment please," I told the driver and give him  big smile. The driver just nod, giving a sign that he heard my destination. Actually, I already knew that my uncle is a president of an entertainment company but my first plan was Eun Ju unnie picks me up and we straight to her house to meet her daughter and maybe have some lunch with her family but since Eun Ju unnie is nowhere to be seen and I couldn't find her phone number, I guess plan B was barging into my uncle office. 

After about 15 minutes, the driver said that we had arrived to m destination. I paid the fare and luckily its not very expensive because I only have a couple of 10000 won in my wallet. I thanked the driver and wave him away. Then I walked into the main entrance of the building. What can I say about that building is that it is very unique. I've never seen a building with that particular shape (what more shocking is that I never thought that entertainment business is a very big deal in Korea). I walked to the main entrance and guess what?? There's thumbprint scanner n a bell, well of course my thumbprint will never match, so I ring the bell, hoping I get through the receptionist.

"YG entertainment, may I help you?" the receptionist quote as I rang the bell.

"Hello, I'm Maridien Yang. May I speak to Mr. Yang Hyun Suk?" I asked politely.

"I'm sorry, but do you have any appointment ahead to meet Mr. Yang?" the receptionist asked me back.

"No, I forgot about that. But this is a very urgent matter, can you just connect this line to him?" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry miss he is not in the office right now, maybe you can come in the evening," the receptionist suggested.

"Can't you just let me in?? I'm actually Mr. Yang's niece, come from New York. I promised to behave," I pleaded more sadly.

"I'm sorry miss, I cannot do that. Furthermore, I'm am not informed about your arrival. Have a good day," the receptionist then cut off the conversation. Well what do I expect?

"Plan B ehh?? Dang goes to that plan," I muttered alone.

Well, I guess I'll waiting here in case my uncle showed up. I slouched against the wall and started sketching some new ideas in m sketch book. After a while I started to doze off.

 

(3rd person POV)

 

Kang Daesung, an entertainer idol and one of the members of Big Bang, one of the leading idol group in South Korea, just came back from a hectic schedule. Instead of straight to the dorm and take some rest, he stops at the office to confirm with his manager about his schedule for tomorrow. As he walk to the main entrance, he startled as he saw a figure was sleeping against the wall near the entrance. With cautious he scanned his thumbprint in order to unlock the door and tip toeing inside. After he closed the entrance door, he ran to the receptionist.

"Noona! Noona! There's sasaeng fan sleeping in front of the entrance," he shouted while running to the receptionist. He's not scared, he just a little bit concern about sasaeng fan cause they are very crazy.

"What re you talking about Daesung-shi. And try to calm down first," the receptionist noona told him while smiling.

"How I can calm down!! Like I said there's a sasaeng fan sleeping outside!! At the entrance!!," Daesung practically screaming at the receptionist.

"Calm down Daesung-shi, I will call over he security to take care of it," the receptionist gave her last smile to Daesung before she pick up the phone and called someone.

Then, Daesung quickly go to his destination. He doesn't like commotion so he does not have intention to see what will happen to that sasaeng fan. 

 

(Maridien's POV)

 

As I was sleeping, I heard some noise in front of me. I opened my eyes, and I saw 3 bulky men in front of me. 

"Erm... Hi??" I smiled sheepishly as I know I'm in trouble right now.

"Miss you have to leave this properties right now." One of the men ask me sternly.

"Erm.. Can't you guys allow me to wait  little bit longer? I literally don;t have a place to go until my uncle come here," I begged the guards awkwardly.

"Who's you uncle? You can wait him at the bus stop just a few yards from here," the guard then said.

"No, I can't! you see, my uncle is Yang Hun Suk. This is his company right? So I need to wit him here," I replied. Okay, I sounded very crazy. Who would believe me right?

The guards then keep exchanging glance from themselves and one of them pick up my bag.

"Hey! That's my bag! What are doi--,"before I finished my word, I felt my body is in the air. One of the guard pick me up like I was something that obstruct their way.

" What are you doing? Put me down this instant!!" I kept screaming and started kicking in the air, hoping it will hindered the guard. But nothing happen, the guard seems already familiar to this situation. But of course I kept screaming, cannot loose hope, right??

"Put her down," I heard a voice behind my back. Woah, my shining armour prince!!! Fairytale is not a tale anymore.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

sorry again!!! hehehe

Geishafrontbow.jpg