Where are we going exactly

Love is exactly this

 

Next day she got ready and head to school. While she was walking she was thinking about Eli how he was on her shoulders. But then she shook her head and said he's only a friend she kind of got sad. Then when she got there she saw Eli she was going to surprise him but Sunny was there then someone grabbed her it was Taemin he said I need to show you something cool. So then he said looked,there was a puppy house. Taemin said his parents abandon him on the streets so I took the puppy and raised it here. Victoria ask him why don't you take him home. Taemin said it doesn't like the outside since it's been abandon out there. Victoria was like what's the puppy name he said I haven't named it yet then Taemin said Victoria can I ask a permission. She said um sure. He said may I name it after you. She was like really after me. He was like yeah. Then she was like but why. He said because you and the puppy look alike. Then Victoria hold the puppy and said hi Victoria. Taemin just laugh, in his head he said (the reason I named it after you is because you're cute like the puppy). Then Victoria said bye see you later Victoria said lets go for we're late. Then Taemin was like yeah let's hurry. Then the puppy went arff - arff. Then Taemin  said wow the puppy already likes you then Victoria said I like the puppy to its so cute then Taemin said just like you. Victoria was like huh. He said oh I said lets hurry and Victoria was like ok. Then when they headed to class Niel was in there surrounded by girls. Taemin was like why are you in here. Niel said I wanted to say hi to Victoria. Then Vitoria was like me. Niel was like yeah then he said well bye see you later. Taemin was like forget about him. Then Taemin and Victoria got to their seats and when the teacher came in they stood up an greeted him. While Victoria was reading she got bored and looked at the window it was Eli he was playing soccer he's playing soccer because that's his first class. Then when Eli scored a goal it made Victoria scream yes! Then the teacher said oh you want to read it and Victoria like um yeah. Taemin just giggled a little. So when she was done reading it was time for lunch. Victoria ask Taemin was I really loud when I yelled he was like um kind of. Then Victoria was like ah so embarrassing. Then Taemin said its okay it was kind of cute I would like a girl to scream for me when I score a goal. Victoria ask him so you were watching me. Taemin was like its nothing you're cheering for a friend ( in Taemins mind: I know you like him). Then Victoria was like yeah a friend ( she was nervous). So when they got their everyone was there Niel , hyorin , Eli. Then Taemin said what's happening Niel said its time to tell Victoria the truth. Then Victoria said the truth? Eli was like yes the truth. Then Taemin said the truth is Niel is my brother. Then hyorin said I'm out of here then Eli said lets go together then Eli said they'll explain to you. So then they were gone then Victoria said what's happening. Then Niel said they did a prank so you'll look down on me. Then Victoria said THEY? Niel said Eli and Taemin. Then Taemin said sorry. Then Victoria said oh it's alright. Taemin was like really. Then Niel was like are you serious. Then Victoria said but.....  Why a prank and you guys are brother wow no wonder y'all look alike. Then Niel said the prank thing was nothing. Then Victoria said but anyway she said lets have a start over hi my name is Victoria Song then Niel said my is Ahn Daniel , Niel for short. Then Taemin said I'm Lee Taemin. Then Victoria just smile it melted both of the brothers heart especially Niel. Then Victoria said but you guys have different last name then Taemin said because Niel is the oldest he takes my dad last name and I'm younger so I have my moms last name. Then Victoria said wow that's really unique. Then Victoria said well at least you guys have parents mine passed away 15 years ago. Then Taemin said are you okay then Victoria said I'm ok I still have my grandma. Then Niel said since tomorrow is Saturday how about we have a celebration for Victoria because she's a new friend. Then tomorrow at the mall at 10 a.m.  With everyone!
Next day Victoria got up at 8 a.m. to cook for her grandma and cover the food and left it on the table she got ready and change and wrote a letter for her grandma letter:
Grandma I'm heading outside for a while so
eat the food without me and make sure
you eat it all and make sure to take your medicine
it's right next to the food eat it all don't
WASTE IT OKAY!!!!!!!    ^____^