Are They Datingg??

Love is exactly this

Sorry for the looong update!!!!!!!! (!!>.<*!!)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Niel headed to school he of course looked for Victoria. But he couldn't spot her or Taemin. He spotted Eli with Hyorin they were all giggily to one another. Oh oppa Hyorin called out. Why did you called me oppa for? Niel said annoyed. Because I wanna Hyorin told him off. Eli just laugh then he mustered up and said where's Victoria and Taemin? I don't know Niel shrugged his shoulders. I told you they probably go out Hyorin pestered. Niel yelled back and said no there not! Umm alright Niel no need to yell! Eli calmed him down. But Niel walked away and mumbled to himself are they going out? No right! Niel headed to the classroom but he didn't see anyone in the class. He walked around but couldn't find them.

~~

Aww the puppy misses us hehehe Vicptria said cooing the little puppy. Oh let's go for we get late Taemin looked at the time on his phone. Oh yeah Victoria said. So they waved bye to the puppy. Oh Victoria there's fur on your hair let me move it. Taemin moved the fur from her hair. But Niel arrived and from his point of view it looked liked they were kissing he immediately ran back to the classroom. They....kiss Niel kept on muttering kiss..kiss...kiss. Niel was heartbroken!

~

Yahh Niel why are you down Taemin yelled. Umm nothing at all y'all just left me this morning that's it he replied. Sorry we were in a rush you know Victoria asked for forgiveness. I'm not mad he stated. He was thinking I'm mad that y'all kiss. 

~

Eli and Hyorin came. Victoria was thinking why do they have to go out I liked him since we were younger but he likes her;(. Umm Victoria look a cockroach Taemin told Victoria. Where Victoria screamed getting behind Niel and Taemin. Hyorin screamed tried to get behind Eli but he shoved her and killed the roach himself. Problem solved Eli said. Well you could've killed it a little earlier you know Hyorin yelled. My bad Eli said. Victoria was thinking Ughh at least he killed it no need to be a drama queen! Why couldn't you let me get behind you like Victoria and Niel and Taemin you just had to push me she yelled. Shut up Taemin yelled. He then said you know how annoying you are gosh! Eli told Taemin to chill. Why are you always on his side Hyorin said. I'm not in anybody's side I'm just cooling everyone off he told Hyorin. Niel said Bros before Hoes! Hyorin screamed I'm not a hoe she pestered. Then she pauses for a minute and talk in her head I guess I'm a hoe since I like Niel even though I'm  with Eli. Then Eli said lets break up. .......

TO BE CONTINUED SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG ;(

WELL COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 

LaLaLaLa

HeHeHeHe

DoDoDoDo

:)