Happy or Not

Love is exactly this

Sorry if I didn't update well here I am!! :)

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi:)

When Victoria heard what Eli had said she felt happy but did she her friend Eli was he was practically broken hearted that made Victoria more sad.

Her decision was to forget Eli and she'll never like him again. But did her heart felt like giving him up. By the way he just break up with Hyorin. Hyorin just walked out. 

Eli told everyone that he felt Hyorin never liked him. Niel said you made the right choice why did you even liked her for are you crazy! Eli muttered yeah I'm crazy alright! Taemin and Victoria only seemed like the normal people. Taemin and Victoria were talking. When Niel interrupted what are you guys talking about? Taemin said nothing. Eli came in and said seems to be a little something to me. No!! Victoria blushed. 

Niel got mad since she bkushed he only wanted her to blush when she's with him but he knew that, that will never happen Taemin and Victoria were back talking. 

Suddenly Eli pulled Niel to have a talk...

Eli whispered to Niel do you think we should hook them up since there umm always together..

Niel yelled HELL NOO 

Eli asked him why...

Niel said because I ummm..like her. Eli was surprised 

Youuu do ?? Eli questioned him Niel nodded 

There was a silence between them until Victoria asked tthem what's wrong

 

TI 

BE

CONTINUED

SORRY IF I TOOKK SOOO LLOONNGG TO UPDATE

I FELT THIS STORY AND NO ONE LIKED IT SO HERE SORRY IF ITS SHORT

WELL

COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE