The worst dinner ever !!!!!

Love is exactly this

So Victoria was making the food then when she saw the front of the refrigerator it said August 24 which was today it was Taemins birthday. So she then ask Niel to take her to the bakery shop. They both told taemin that they were going to go by groceries. Then Niel got his motorcycle out and Victoria got on it and she ............

 

 

 

 

Wrapped her arms around him he started to blush then they drove off they were at the super market to but seaweed to make seaweed soup then they stooped at the bakery store to buy the cake they picked a very snowy cake ^.^

 

 

Meanwhile at the house taemin started to clean around the the doorbell rang he ran to the door and open it and he saw ................

 

Eli at the door with Hyroin taemin was pissed he never liked Hyorin he always thought she was a , , and trashtalker which was true. Eli was like I brought Hyroin with me isn't it a surprise. Taemin grabbed a soda for Eli not Hyorin then he told Eli to sit on the couch. He also said the other two are at the store to buy groceries. 

Meanwhile Niel and Victoria are heading home they put the cake on the doorstep and press the doorbell. Taemin said that's probably them he open the door and only found a cake then he picked it up then close the door. Then Niel and Victoria press it again and this time Hyorin open the door it made Victoria shocked almost dropping the groceries. Hyroin started to say welcome home. Niel immediately said why are you here to Hyorin like he was really disgusted and frustrated. Eli came up saying oh she's the surprise. And me and Hyorin are finally going out actually we been going out but is was between us and now y'all know. This time Victoria actually dropped the groceries and it landed on Niels foot making him to yell. His yell was so loud it made Victoria to come to her senses and help Niel. Taemin was mad and laughing at the same time.

 

Then Victoria went to taemin and said let's celebrate your birthday taemin. All she think is it Eli don't likes me why should I even like him at all she started to sob then taemin was like come on its ok tomorrow we could see mini Victoria. That brought a smile to Victoria. Then Niel came running up and sais are you guys talking about me. Victoria was like we sure all. Then taemin just nodded all  happily.

They took the cake out and started to sing 

~ happy birthday to you happy birthday to taeminne happy birthday to you ~ 

Then Eli and Hyorin was like were here to.

Niel and taemin said oh all I remember is just Eli. Then Victoria made seaweed soup and BBQ they started eating all happy until Eli was feeding her it made Victoria said and both Niel and taemin notice Niel was making her a lettuce wrap until taemin fed it to her first. Hyorin saw it and she thinks she knows both brothers like her but also she was playing with Eli she never liked Eli she was only close to Eli to target Niel now she has a plan to make Niel hers.

Then she looked at Victoria and Victoria looked at her and Hyorin just rolled her eyes.

Victoria was like what's your problem in her mind you're lucky that Eli is your boyfriend only if she said it out loud. Just only..........