Sleep

Love is exactly this

Dang haven't wrote this in like forever but here's chapter 6 

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

So then Victoria got sleepy but there were still people here Niel saw Victoria yawning and he said ok everybody lets go home since we do have school tomorrow. Yeah it's getting late said Taemin. Alright let's go home then daid Eli. Victoria started to clean up. Let me help you Taemin offered. Umm sure Victoria said while yawning. Taemin was cleaning then when he turned around he saw Victoria sleeping on the table. Niel came in and laughed then he carried Victoria to he bedroom. Taemin said let me carry her. Niel told Taemin look how skinny you are. Eyy I'm not that skinny Taemin yelled! But the two were gone. When Niel placed Victoria on the bed Victoria kept on muttering grandma.....grandma then Victoria started to cry in her sleep. She started moving around then Niel was like. Shhh I'm here Victoria calmed down a little. Then she slept very goodly. But Niel had to hold her hands or she'll start muttering about her grandma. Eventually Niel fell asleep to he was on a chair but lying the end of the bed he was still holding her hands. Taemin came in seeing the two hands together he was sad. So he left the room he headed towards his room. All he was thinking about was Victoria he couldn't get her out of his mind. He fell asleep while he was sleeping he had a dream about Victoria. All he see is that there was a dark room and Victoria on the floor crying he don't know why he ask her what's wrong but she didn't answer the more he ask the more she cries. She started so get away from him but Taemin followed her she ran fast and he kept on calling her name. Then she disappeared Taemin was worried he kept on screaming her name Victoria Victoria Victoria there was only echoes. Then there was a group of people came they were hurting Victoria Victoria was all bloody. Taemin ran up but the was dodging him. Then she died Taemin cried he was just hugging her then he got blood on him to. He started getting scared the people came and started to hit him he begged to stop. But they wouldn't he was crying then ......

He finally woked up it was 7 in the morning. He was terrified he sense that there might be danger coming towards Victoria so he pledge to protect her. He heard some clatters so he went out of his room e saw Victoria fixing breakfast. Victoria saw him and said finally awake sleepyhead. Then she started cooking back again then Taemin came and back hugged her. Victoria was shocked. Taemin told her don't move stay like this. Like this Victoria said confusingly. Stay happy never be sad always cheerful never ever cry said Taemin and Thank you for my birthday. Victoria said ummm you're welcome. Taemin got his arms off of her and headed to the table. Victoria was thinking what's with the two brothers today.

30 minutes ago

Victoria started to wake up when suddenly she sees Niel beside her holding her hands. Eyy wake up why are you here. Niel didn't even answer her. EYY WAKE UP she started to hit him. He finally woke up. WHAT said Niel. Why are you here? Ohh umm I umm you were having a bad dream so I stayed. Uhh well thanks anyway now leave. Niel went to his room and slept again.

BACK TO THE NORMAL TIME

Niel woke up and brush his teeth and went to the kitchen. But Taemin and Victoria was gone they left a note saying here's breakfast and were at school already sincerly the one and only TaeToria. TaeToria? Ughh they have too much time together Niel pestered. He was done with breakfast and headed to school.......

 

TO BE CONTINUED 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBED

I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY IS LAME (T.T) 

SO COMMENT AND S U B S C R I B E D     PLEASE !!!!!!!