Chapter 7

Our Love Letter Story

"I'm sorry!!"

"uh...it's okay... It's not my first kiss anyways."

my first kiss? I recalled having my first kiss with someone else.

"are you okay?"

"yea, i remember my first kiss with him."

i said with a smile.

"well i got to go...see you tomorrow early at the archery club."

"ah, neh, Jaejoong sunbae."

I touched my lips and then tried to remember that feeling once more.

"Shim ChangMin. I wonder if you actually take time in reading my letters to you. I feel so lonely without you."

"so it is you."

i felt his arms wrapping around me, feeling this warmth.

"uh...who's this?"

"you don't remember me?"

i heard him reply back sadly. i don't know who was hugging me, but he felt familiar.

"it's pretty cold out here. don't get sick. I expect your reply back in the letters soon, but if you want to know who i really am, then meet me behind the gym afterschool."

i heard him whispered into my ears and the a red and black scarf covered me in the eyes. When i took it off, i saw no one. Lunch is over.

"This scarf. It's.."

______________________________

ChangMin's Pov.

I saw her and jaejoong oppa kiss. well it was more like jaejoong hyung kissing her. He has a to kiss over cute things. It's one of his habit. That kissing monster.

"i'm sorry!"

I heard him say to her. she said something that i couldn't hear, but i heard that it wasn't her first kiss and then something about archery club.I didn't even know that jaejoong hyung saw me. It was more like he was toying with me well feelings and mentally wise.

I heard her mention my name and everything. It's a relief that she didn't forget about me and the special bond we share.I didn't want to alarm her, so hugged her from the behind.

"so it is you."

"uh...who's this?"

i'm a bit disappointed, but we grew up and we're not kids anymore, so i can live with the fact that she doesn't remember my voice.

"you don't remember me?"

i said to her. I took a deep breath and then tried to change the subject a bit.

"it's pretty cold out here. don't get sick. I expect your reply back in the letters soon, but if you want to know who i really am, then meet me behind the gym aftershool."

I took off the scarf around my neck and i blind her to get away from her. I don't want to see if she's disappointed or not, so i took the chance to get away. Upon hurrying back into the classroom, i saw yoochun hyung.

"Hi yoochun hyung."

I said to him to be as nicely as i can.

"Hmm...something good happened? So after all those years of writing letters to her you going to meet her?"

I got ready and i was about to take his mocking words into my heart, but he pat me on my shoulder and my back.

"go get her, but if you're too slow. don't blame me."

he said with a smile.

___________________________

School was now officially over and i rushed to the gym. I looked around trying not to make it obvious but i haven't meet him in so many years that this anxiety was making me happy and jittery feeligns bouncing in me like this morning when changmin held me.

I waited for five minutes that seemed like it took an hour and then the hour came. I saw him from the corner, appearing from the shadows into the lights. My eyes couldn't believe it, but the same changmin in the school, is the one who wrote to me in letters.

"hi, probably disappointed huh? I just came today to show you who i am."

I saw him, he was about to walked away from my sights again. without, letting me saying anything. This time i'm not letting him out of my sight again. I was determine to not let him go again from those past seven(7) years. I caught up and my hands wrapped around his waist and i couldn't believe my eyes.

"changmin. I missed you. You always occupy my thoughts no matter where i was at."

i felt his warm hand overlapping mines. I kind of wish this moment will stop. I got him.

____________________________________________________________________

okay my update is done. Well imma let my mind rest have fun. well it's not edited yet... :) hope ya enjoying feel free to comment :)