Chapt. 5

Our Love Letter Story

______________________________________

"are you okay, Changmin?" i  called out to him.

he seemed kind of dazed. I felt uncomfortable being stared at for a long time. I wonder what is going through his head i mean..i don't even know what he is thinking about right now..

"uh.."

my face flustered, no one has reponse back to me in a long while face to face. I tried to cover my embarrassment. My lips quivered a bit and then i saw his lips moved. I felt a little bit of sweat that felt like it was going to dripped down to the floor from my head.

DING DING DING!!!

The bell suddenly rang. I felt relieved being saved by the bell.

"Um, class is starting, i'm leaving first."

I said to him with a smile. Right as i turned i slipped and his actions were fast to grab me from the waist. Our eyes met. My mind was going crazy. My face flustered in cherry red and i got up slow to the reaction and bowed to thanks him and i ran. My heart was racing so fast and i didn't know how to deal with it. I couldn't contain this jittery feeling that is bouncing everywhere in my body and my lips.

without turning back to look at him, i ran to class first and sat down in my seat. I took a deep breathe and face my head down onto my desk.

"I wish you were here, so i don't have to feel lonely. Only you can calm me."

i muttered to myself and then they arrived in the classroom too. I decided just to keep looking down onto my desk until the teacher arrives. I noticed that i was being stared at...It is definitely because of my hair, but i just ignored that fact. Just when i was about to be the center of attention, the teacher came in for homeroo,.

"Stand. Bow. Sit."

the class president said to us in the classroom. After that, the teacher was talking about something. It started to bored me. I dazed off. I recall his face. My lips starts to form a curve on my lips and then it popped in my head, i'm not suppose to let anybody see me with emotions.

I turn to the window and started to daze off from there. I couldn't help it. I recalled the memories we had from that time. I kept it locked in my heart. I didn't want nothing to happen to the memory i cherish so much.

Another curve from my lips was made. I didn't noticed that it was him that keeps my day going besides my hobbies and my grandpa. The bell rung and i snapped out of my dazed. I didn't know how long i was dazing off at but it was already lunch. I snapped out of it and go to where i usually go to have my lunch undisturbed.

_______________________________________

Changmin's Pov.

I can't help it. After Seeing her speak other than in monotone, she has such a sweet voice. I was going to say something to her, but her face flustered and it seems like she was nervous. I don't know what she was thinking of, but i thought it was cute how she was embarrassing.

DING DING DING!!!

i saw her face saw a relievement from being saved from the bell.

"um, class is starting, i'm leaving first."

she said with a smile. right as she turns around with a hurry pace, she slipped on the wet floor that happened to be there. i guess she didn't see that sign right there. I caught her regardless of her pace. my hands were wrapped around her waist supporting her from falling.

Our eyes met. We were only centimeters away from each other. Her face was plastered with cherry red across her face. I thought that was very cute, for a snow queen to show emotion that no one saw before.

In a slow reaction she got up and bowed to thank me and then ran off, without listening to what i got to say. My friends caught up to me, and the cheeful dolphin was grabbing me by my shoulder and we went to class.

I can't stop but think of what happened earlier. I kept on smiling in class.

"changmin, is something the matter? You seem weird."

I turned to look at Junsu hyung and my vision of sight was on her. I saw her smile. My face turned red all the sudden. I turned around to hide my embarrassing state before she turns and sees me. As i turned back to look to see if she notices, she stopped smiling and looked out the window. I felt a bit disappointed.

All the sudden i see Yoochun's face lit up with a smile across his face. He was trying to contain his laughter from seeing what i did, and what i was looking. I wasn't particularly pay attention to junsu hyung, but rather, it was her. After several hours of paying half attention to her and the study.

It was finally lunch time. I saw her get up. She grabbed her bento box and walked off. I saw an envelope on the floor. I walked over to picked it up. I didn't know why, but i was starting to become very curious about her. I then flipped the envelope to look at the front. I saw it. Plastered with my name and her name.

"It's my handwritting."

I said and i ran out to chase after her. Wanting to know answers.

___________________________________________________

i walked to the rooftop and sat down eating and looking at the view. This is suppose to be a popular place, but only those with special privileges will be able to get up here. I'm the only one with the key, or so i thought. I took off my reading glasses, and put my hair down.

All the sudden the door flung opened and i saw him. I stood there frozen from trying to eat. He saw me and i saw him.

"What do i do now grandpa?"

__________________________________________________

sry for the very long w8, i just thought this story wasn't getting response, so i left it on hold, but i got some response to update, so i decided to update. i hope you guys aren't mad. My bad for making you guys w8 so long and thank you for being patient. :) sry not edited yet. :)